Jonathan Obika

Rabinho

2 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The wee man from Arbroath believes in the adage "never mind the quality, feel the width". Quantity for him is all. Quality is non existent.. So far. He might surprise me one day. I live in hope. 

More irony from the forum moron. You really should give back to the virtual community by not interacting... at all.

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:
8 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

He who laughs last laughs the longest... you are both too short-sighted and ignorant . . . :moony2

Just loved your greetin :boo2: that Wendy got in there before you - how dare he - does he not know that you have the right to post copious drivel and no one else should get in your way!!!!

Obika will score goals . . .  in some ways its a shame that this will upset you from having a pop here each week though . . .   🤡

What month? :lol:

Doesn't matter when all he said was Obika WILL score goals....................so how old is he? two goals required (two = plural = goal/s) in the rest of his career  fecked you up good and proper didn't it weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee man?                      😎

4 hours ago, stlucifer said:
6 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

The wee man from Arbroath believes in the adage "never mind the quality, feel the width". Quantity for him is all. Quality is non existent.. So far. He might surprise me one day. I live in hope. 

More irony from the forum moron. You really should give back to the virtual community by not interacting... at all.

realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly ! from you? ha bl**dy ha

On 8/9/2019 at 1:35 PM, Sweeper07 said:

Obika will get goals (plural) in the next month . . . watch this space !!

6 hours ago, jaybee said:

Doesn't matter when all he said was Obika WILL score goals....................so how old is he? two goals required (two = plural = goal/s) in the rest of his career  fecked you up good and proper didn't it weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee man?                      😎

As if proof were needed you're a absolute dimwit. :lol:

Oh, wee man, best you keep out of adult conversations, you know it makes sense. 🤡

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Wee man calling someone else wee man. Is he a midget. I've seen your hands. Child like in size. A bit like your brain. 

Aye but he has the most enormous chip on his shoulder - everyone should listen to him - whether they want to or not - and to be honest many if not most Don't want to... :turtle

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^^ Desperate, trying to be in Rickys gang. :lol:

Schoolboy antics - I am in no ones gang - that's not even acceptable for the playground you total clown...   🤡  Imagine getting your rocks off cause one of our new strikers has not scored a goal yet! AND how let down you will be when he does start banging them in. .. . :hammer

You keep up your futile rants and constant crap - but who cares? We don't listen to you cause you have nothing useful to say and you thrive in trying to bully others from taking your slot as the "main poster" (BUT of course, the main poster of drivel)  :moony2

2 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Schoolboy antics - I am in no ones gang - that's not even acceptable for the playground you total clown...   🤡  Imagine getting your rocks off cause one of our new strikers has not scored a goal yet! AND how let down you will be when he does start banging them in. .. . :hammer

You keep up your futile rants and constant crap - but who cares? We don't listen to you cause you have nothing useful to say and you thrive in trying to bully others from taking your slot as the "main poster" (BUT of course, the main poster of drivel)  :moony2

Dear oh dear, you're not very bright are you.............................who is this we, your gang? :lol:

7 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Aye but he has the most enormous chip on his shoulder - everyone should listen to him - whether they want to or not - and to be honest many if not most Don't want to... :turtle

Very true Sweeper. The Wee man and his little coterie are too busy liking each other to notice though. 

11 hours ago, faraway saint said:
On 8/9/2019 at 1:35 PM, Sweeper07 said:

Obika will get goals (plural) in the next month . . . watch this space !!

18 hours ago, jaybee said:

As if proof were needed you're a absolute dimwit. :lol:

Oh, wee man, best you keep out of adult conversations, you know it makes sense. 🤡

Any conversation from you weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee man primarily consists of ffs and being inundated with emojis, more an utterance than a conversation.  As regards the statement Obika WILL score goals. it is hardly my fault your lack of comprehension doesn't allow you to grasp that it is a fairly ambiguous (look it up) statement, in fact could encompass anytime from now to .................. well; whenever! as long as he is still breathing, he may well score another one.  More than you will in trying to extract the urine from me; weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee man. :byebye

10 hours ago, faraway saint said:
10 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

^^^^^^^ Desperate, trying to be in Rickys gang. :lol:

Almost anywhwere but in yours weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee man :byebye

Just now, jaybee said:

Any conversation from you weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee man primarily consists of ffs and being inundated with emojis, more an utterance than a conversation.  As regards the statement Obika WILL score goals. it is hardly my fault your lack of comprehension doesn't allow you to grasp that it is a fairly ambiguous (look it up) statement, in fact could encompass anytime from now to .................. well; whenever! as long as he is still breathing, he may well score another one.  More than you will in trying to extract the urine from me; weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee man. :byebye

Are you really that stupid......................what part of the bit below, ya fcukwit, are you not understanding. :hammer

As for your tedious usual pish, well, sums you up, a one trick pony. :lol:

1 minute ago, jaybee said:

Obika will get goals (plural) in the next month

Bold & Underline for the forum clown. 🤡