Jump to content

Rabinho

Jonathan Obika

Recommended Posts


54 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:
15 hours ago, jaybee said:

WIf you had friends like Shull and faraway you wouldn't feel well either.  😎

~What makes you think they have friends OTHER than their aliases 😍

I'm thinking the additional aliases developed because of their lack of friends (apart from dogs wanting to hump their legs) and it just went from there, more alises = more friends (less dogs) and if you continually play one alias off of the other alias to string the story shit out; then it looks better and increases your likes.  The problem for Shull, Faraway, Gstretch Wendy and others is that on some occasions they get so involved in getting their responses in quickly (in order to show how clever they are, or so they believe) that they forget to log out of being one alias and to sign in as the other, that just makes the whole thing a nonsense, but then again; would you expect anything better?    :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

^^^^^^ Seen this loser over on P&B trying to get involved and getting massively ignored, like here really. 

Harps on, and on, and on about the same drivel post after post, contributing the square root of feck all to the forum.

Sad....................and a wee man into the bargain. :lol:

If ye only kent? wee man?  Mare like wee boy in your case.   😎   😎  😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2019 at 11:53 AM, jaybee said:

I'm thinking the additional aliases developed because of their lack of friends (apart from dogs wanting to hump their legs) and it just went from there, more alises = more friends (less dogs) and if you continually play one alias off of the other alias to string the story shit out; then it looks better and increases your likes.  The problem for Shull, Faraway, Gstretch Wendy and others is that on some occasions they get so involved in getting their responses in quickly (in order to show how clever they are, or so they believe) that they forget to log out of being one alias and to sign in as the other, that just makes the whole thing a nonsense, but then again; would you expect anything better?    :wink:  :wink:  :wink:

Hard to argue against this. A common factor would appear to be non attendance at matches. 

Now, it's clear that there are many reasons why people might not be able to attend, including cost. Time/travel distance, caring duties and more. No criticism there. 

What is a little odd is having views on players, team tactics, performance and match day experiences, atmosphere etc when they don't actually see any games. 

My own view, and I may be wrong, is that this leads to them subverting topics with irrelevant posts and attacking other posters rather than putting forward counter arguments. 

If likes mean that much to them then hey, so be it but their self esteem clearly needs whatever boost this gives them. 

A little sad. Particularly when they resort to using emojis as words fail them. 

My own approach is generally to give a like to a well put line of argument, even if I might disagree as well as posts where I share the view expressed. 

By the way, I thought Obika put in a great shift in Saturday. 

Edited by St.Ricky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Hard to argue against this. A common factor would appear to be non attendance at matches. 

Now, it's clear that there are many reasons why people might not be able to attend, including cost. Time/travel distance, caring duties and more. No criticism there. 

What is a little odd is having views on players, team tactics, performance and match day experiences, atmosphere etc when they don't actually see any games. 

My own view, and I may be wrong, is that this leads to them subverting topics with irrelevant posts and attacking other posters rather than putting forward counter arguments. 

If likes mean that much to them then hey, so be it but their self esteem clearly needs whatever boost this gives them. 

A little sad. 

My own approach is generally to give a like to a well put line of argument, even if I might disagree as well as posts where I share the view expressed. 

By the way, I thought Obika put in a great shift in Saturday. 

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:
2 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

 


Okay, I’ve watched this space and the month is up

How many goals (plural) did he get?

 

Zero which may be his goal tally at end of season...poorest player on pitch yesterday....

Is zero our favourite number ............................. because it exactly matches you IQ?  😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Hard to argue against this. A common factor would appear to be non attendance at matches. 

Now, it's clear that there are many reasons why people might not be able to attend, including cost. Time/travel distance, caring duties and more. No criticism there. 

What is a little odd is having views on players, team tactics, performance and match day experiences, atmosphere etc when they don't actually see any games. 

My own view, and I may be wrong, is that this leads to them subverting topics with irrelevant posts and attacking other posters rather than putting forward counter arguments. 

If likes mean that much to them then hey, so be it but their self esteem clearly needs whatever boost this gives them. 

A little sad. Particularly when they resort to using emojis as words fail them. 

My own approach is generally to give a like to a well put line of argument, even if I might disagree as well as posts where I share the view expressed. 

By the way, I thought Obika put in a great shift in Saturday. 

The non attendance is a commonality' as is a lack of subtlety, insight and intellect and now I think about them subverting topics, I am beginning to wonder if they are a pack of attack dogs that got lost and all ended up in different places, mind you one of them drives a cab/private hire so maybe he is the pack leader?  ☺️☺️☺️.

As for emojis, that bloke from a long way away responded immediately with ................................. an emoji. :whistle

First half Saturday Livi chased everything down........ we didn't, poor.  Second half we got back into it and I thought after the goal we might grab an equaliser, not to be ................ obviously and yes Obika did a lot better second half and so did junior w2hen he arrived. To give Livi credit, they are not a bad team and they graft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, jaybee said:

The non attendance is a commonality' as is a lack of subtlety, insight and intellect and now I think about them subverting topics, I am beginning to wonder if they are a pack of attack dogs that got lost and all ended up in different places, mind you one of them drives a cab/private hire so maybe he is the pack leader?  ☺️☺️☺️.

As for emojis, that bloke from a long way away responded immediately with ................................. an emoji. :whistle

First half Saturday Livi chased everything down........ we didn't, poor.  Second half we got back into it and I thought after the goal we might grab an equaliser, not to be ................ obviously and yes Obika did a lot better second half and so did junior w2hen he arrived. To give Livi credit, they are not a bad team and they graft.

Obika (and Morias) bring physicality to the team that we have been lacking. I don't bet but feel confident that these two will come good. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok to appease the happy clappers, Obika what a player, at least a 30 goal a season striker worth millions, maybe in their happy clapping bubble thats what they see....the rest of us who see it as it is and have our own opinion can see Obika no where near up to it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gstretchuk said:

Ok to appease the happy clappers, Obika what a player, at least a 30 goal a season striker worth millions, maybe in their happy clapping bubble thats what they see....the rest of us who see it as it is and have our own opinion can see Obika no where near up to it...

We got lucky with Thommo, apart from him and maybe Sutton we’ve continually struggled to sign a goal scorer at this level.

We’ll always have to take a punt on players in the hope that they come good. Obika has been ok in my opinion. I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt given his injury last season and that he didn’t do pre-season with us. I’m encouraged that he’s getting in the right areas, but should have really taken at least one of his chances at the weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/9/2019 at 1:35 PM, Sweeper07 said:

Obika will get goals (plural) in the next month . . . watch this space !!

 

15 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Okay, I’ve watched this space and the month is up

How many goals (plural) did he get?

 

 

15 hours ago, smcc said:

8th of August to 31st of August is not a month!

 

15 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Ok come back on the 8th September, my money is on no change. :rolleyes:

Agreed that he is unlikely to score in the next week since there is no match, but it is not very sensible to gauge his scoring ability after 3 matches. :rolleyes:

PS. I see that Sweeper's initial post was made on the 9th of August, not the 8th. I can't stand the USA date format in the forum!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, smcc said:

Agreed that he is unlikely to score in the next week since there is no match, but it is not very sensible to gauge his scoring ability after 3 matches. :rolleyes:

PS. I see that Sweeper's initial post was made on the 9th of August, not the 8th. I can't stand the USA date format in the forum!

So the next month after I posted is September, but I did not directly mean that.... I did not directly mean 3 games in August either... okay I really mean once he gets settled in... but I wrote what I wrote and like everything else on here people interpret these posts according to whatever slant they want - either to mock someone or to be their pal.

And whether he scores in 3 games in Aug or in 3 or 4 in Sept is not what really matters.

He will score goals plural...I stand by that and  it would be nice if that begins in the next 2 fixtures... but what matters is that we need to beat the likes of RC and the Hammers in most of our 3 or 4 fixtures against them this season.

Watch Obika and Morias once they knock in their 1st goals for us... no one knows when that will be, but it would not surprise me if it is not too far away...  :ninja

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...