Why has the director of football failed to impress some fans?

I do get the concept of panic.

it exists and is a very real thing for those prone to suffering (and presumably enjoying) the gut-churning, fraught sensations they seem to self-generate.

i have been concerned that Saints appeared short on numbers, but was placated to hear McG AND JG say they had players in mind and they hoped the deals they’d worked would be concluded soon.  They were.

So people like yourself who enjoyed and hoped to generate mass panic can now relax like the rest of us and enjoy another roller-coaster season!

(if, like your good self + and st lucifer, I were to make assumptions then I’d AssumeSaints made offers to various players with deadlines of this week for acceptance.  The players accepted.  All is good.)

i was tempted to say All is Goodie, but refrained....  :)

12 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

He wasn't talking to you!

Apparently that's a new rule for contributing on a public discussion forum!

Or so you told me.

Hypocrisy yet again!
emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Not at all, you can comment all you want, never said you couldn’t (so you are wrong yet again) only pointing out you were the one going out your way to keep that chat going. It was done. I am only responding to you to point out where you’re wrong. :rolleyes:

20 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Pass marks for all new signings today. If that continues, well done Gus & right approach. 

Unfortunately I couldn’t make the game yesterday, but by all accounts it was a good performance despite the result. 

Hopefully this put an end to all the infighting about Gus and we can get back to supporting the best team in Scotland COYS 

Unfortunately I couldn’t make the game yesterday, but by all accounts it was a good performance despite the result. 
Hopefully this put an end to all the infighting about Gus and we can get back to supporting the best team in Scotland COYS 

No chance the infighting will stop, it’s not just the Gus post it’s just about every topic [emoji30]

7 hours ago, ALBIONSAINT said:

Wonder how many people are revising their opinions on this? 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

Wonder how many people are revising their opinions on this? 

Certainly looks like we have got a decent quality of player in, just a shame it couldn't have been done in time to prepare properly for the season. Glad to see the new guys on 2 year deals, hopefully next season will be an easier summer!

21 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Certainly looks like we have got a decent quality of player in, just a shame it couldn't have been done in time to prepare properly for the season. Glad to see the new guys on 2 year deals, hopefully next season will be an easier summer!

Quality doesn't come so easily. Particularly in our case.

On 8/4/2019 at 1:09 AM, BuddieinEK said:

😂😂😂

You're just pissed that nobody bit and I didn't even bother to reply!

The master baiter has spunked his last!

Sussed!

Go fulfill your neediness elsewhere!

But you did reply didn’t you? :rolleyes:

no fishing, if that’s a sign of things to come the recruitment will have been a success. How negative to think any comment that tries to be positive about our club is fishing! 

9 hours ago, Kemp said:

Will be easier preparing for life in championship...

But you did reply didn’t you? :rolleyes:
no fishing, if that’s a sign of things to come the recruitment will have been a success. How negative to think any comment that tries to be positive about our club is fishing! 
Twit.
Your other thread... Which I have not responded to... was a very poor fishing attempt.

Ironic that I made one post a few days ago, and after 15 hours you posted that I was just keeping an argument going!

Now you wait over 20 hours to make a pointless statement that serves no purpose other than to revive an argument that could have been left at that.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds!

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Twit.
Your other thread... Which I have not responded to... was a very poor fishing attempt.

Ironic that I made one post a few days ago, and after 15 hours you posted that I was just keeping an argument going!

Now you wait over 20 hours to make a pointless statement that serves no purpose other than to revive an argument that could have been left at that.

Your hypocrisy knows no bounds!

So you don’t respond on the actual thread, come on another one & start responding about that thread... is that a win for you? :lol:

I was responding to your post as I’m doing now. Me not sitting in a blind rage ready to respond to all your messages within 15 seconds (what you seem to do with mine) doesn’t change facts you’re continually desperate to chase me all over BAWA 

So you don’t respond on the actual thread, come on another one & start responding about that thread... is that a win for you? [emoji38]
I was responding to your post as I’m doing now. Me not sitting in a blind rage ready to respond to all your messages within 15 seconds (what you seem to do with mine) doesn’t change facts you’re continually desperate to chase me all over BAWA 
Not just a hypocrite...
a deluded needy hypocrite full of your own self importance. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]