St. Mirren v Aberdeen 10/8/19

Oldfellow

On 8/2/2019 at 11:44 PM, proudtobeabuddy said:

Not happy with this being moved to Sunday, don't like Sunday games.

I don’t normally like Sunday matches either but this one being moved means that I get to the game and also see 2 of my Saints mad sons playing in their first gig with Web,  Kieran Webster from The Views’ new band, at the alldayer at St Luke’s.

http://bit.ly/ALLDAYER2019

Edited by 3 moffat buds
Spelling

On 8/3/2019 at 7:00 PM, stlucifer said:
On 8/3/2019 at 6:57 PM, faraway saint said:

Defrost the fish fingers before you leave for the game, solutions. :thumbs2

Fish fingers? I pity  your family. Seems even smokies are beyond you.

Down our way we believe in real food.

They put them thru the liquidiser and he drinks them from his spill-proof cup, whilst sitting in his High Chair watching St Mirren tv.  I have heard he prefers it to the Cow and Gate mush.  😛

1 hour ago, munoz said:

That's a pretty bad record. Last league victory 2011/12 season.  Time to change that on Sunday. 

Our record against Hibs was pretty good, that's why I thought, at best right enough, we could sneak a draw.

Not seeing anything to suggest we'll get anything against an Aberdeen side that are scoring for fun.

10 minutes ago, jaybee said:

They put them thru the liquidiser and he drinks them from his spill-proof cup, whilst sitting in his High Chair watching St Mirren tv.  I have heard he prefers it to the Cow and Gate mush.  😛

Horrific trolling patter.

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Told ya, ignore him.

He's desperate, no one bothers with him, except the other old troll.

Come to think of it, they are similar, crap patter & no marks. 

wee man, baby type patter etc. :lol:

Jobbee, Rick and Zzzzzzweeper07 are a fecking weird trolling trio.

1 minute ago, St.Ricky said:

Name-calling doesn't enhance the forum. Anybody else looking forward to the game? 

He is an attention seeking twat - just ignore him - he thrives on folk biting... but it is funnier when he only has himself, his aliases and thick relatives to communicate with...

Ignoring him also makes the forum a better read !   :guinness

47 minutes ago, jaybee said:

10 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Name-calling doesn't enhance the forum. Anybody else looking forward to the game? 

Yet you liked the drivel above? 🤡

7 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

He is an attention seeking twat - just ignore him - he thrives on folk biting... but it is funnier when he only has himself, his aliases and thick relatives to communicate with...

Ignoring him also makes the forum a better read !   :guinness

And the game is so much more interesting. Watched Dons v Hearts on Sportscene. Fast and furious game ahead. 

Saw Aberdeen today and they are a right mix. Cosgrove and Leigh were fab, but they had a couple of lads that don't look that great and some poor performers too.

Okay no guarantee we will be better next week, but, if we can contain them, the only question is can we start scoring goals???  😎

42 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Our record against Hibs was pretty good, that's why I thought, at best right enough, we could sneak a draw.

Not seeing anything to suggest we'll get anything against an Aberdeen side that are scoring for fun.

With Aberdeen away in Europe on the Thursday, we can hope this might have some affect on their performance on Sunday.  Might make feck all difference but you never know. 

1 minute ago, munoz said:

With Aberdeen away in Europe on the Thursday, we can hope this might have some affect on their performance on Sunday.  Might make feck all difference but you never know. 

There is always that, could see them being both mentally and physically tired.

Then again, they might be on a high, result depending.

Ach, who knows, if we can hold out for a while they might get frustrated. :wink: