St. Mirren v Aberdeen 10/8/19

Oldfellow

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

There is always that, could see them being both mentally and physically tired.

Then again, they might be on a high, result depending.

Ach, who knows, if we can hold out for a while they might get frustrated. :wink:

If and buts I know. Could add, their return leg is the Thursday after our game so maybe they'll rest some players against us with one eye on that game.

12 minutes ago, munoz said:

With Aberdeen away in Europe on the Thursday, we can hope this might have some affect on their performance on Sunday.  Might make feck all difference but you never know. 

Decent point. A quality team. Let's hope they do suffer a bit of a European Hangover. 

5 hours ago, shull said:
5 hours ago, jaybee said:

They put them thru the liquidiser and he drinks them from his spill-proof cup, whilst sitting in his High Chair watching St Mirren tv.  I have heard he prefers it to the Cow and Gate mush.  😛

Horrific trolling patter.

it amuses me.

14 hours ago, faraway saint said:
15 hours ago, jaybee said:

They put them thru the liquidiser and he drinks them from his spill-proof cup, whilst sitting in his High Chair watching St Mirren tv.  I have heard he prefers it to the Cow and Gate mush.  😛

14 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Name-calling doesn't enhance the forum. Anybody else looking forward to the game? 

Yet you liked the drivel above? 🤡

Not a dig at you ......unusual though that may be; Mr Little faraway man. Don't worry I'll be nasty to you later. 😍

This is just to say to all and sundry that my responses to everyone is generally the sort of response I would give face to face, I might be a little sarcastic, I might be contemptuous, (Gstretch and Shull; might need to look up that word, to many syllables) but I try in the main to keep it focused on the issue being discussed and throw in a touch of humour when I can, (OK, perhaps it's not too funny at times, but at least I am trying). 

I do have regular digs at certain posters and occasionally at some posters who in the main I agree with, if someone oversteps (MY) mark I will say so and if you don't like it you should go back to bed and don't post on forums because somebody is going to have a go at you eventually (even if it's just for being too nice)  and that is not me by the way.

I will NOT mention specific posters aliases (HA HA HA), but some are quite enjoyable; even with the little digs and snipes because interspersed are valid comments, thoughts and opinions .................................the lifeblood of a forum, 

However, unfortunately there are a few others who (in my opinion) add nothing but anger,  vitriol and vilification  mounting personal attacks on those who 'offend them'.  I am fairly sure that must generate a certain amount of angst in certain people (sorry Gstretch and Shull dictionary needed again) but that certainly won't concern them.

.........................Abuse to follow???????????????

😎

38 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Not a dig at you ......unusual though that may be; Mr Little faraway man. Don't worry I'll be nasty to you later. 😍

This is just to say to all and sundry that my responses to everyone is generally the sort of response I would give face to face, I might be a little sarcastic, I might be contemptuous, (Gstretch and Shull; might need to look up that word, to many syllables) but I try in the main to keep it focused on the issue being discussed and throw in a touch of humour when I can, (OK, perhaps it's not too funny at times, but at least I am trying). 

I do have regular digs at certain posters and occasionally at some posters who in the main I agree with, if someone oversteps (MY) mark I will say so and if you don't like it you should go back to bed and don't post on forums because somebody is going to have a go at you eventually (even if it's just for being too nice)  and that is not me by the way.

I will NOT mention specific posters aliases (HA HA HA), but some are quite enjoyable; even with the little digs and snipes because interspersed are valid comments, thoughts and opinions .................................the lifeblood of a forum, 

However, unfortunately there are a few others who (in my opinion) add nothing but anger,  vitriol and vilification  mounting personal attacks on those who 'offend them'.  I am fairly sure that must generate a certain amount of angst in certain people (sorry Gstretch and Shull dictionary needed again) but that certainly won't concern them.

😎

There are a few people on the forum who seem to seek attention even if that is opprobrium 

Edited by St.Ricky

Not a dig at you ......unusual though that may be; Mr Little faraway man. Don't worry I'll be nasty to you later. [emoji7]
[emoji41]

It’s “too” many syllables you fool

16 hours ago, munoz said:

With Aberdeen away in Europe on the Thursday, we can hope this might have some affect on their performance on Sunday.  Might make feck all difference but you never know. 

Also more chance of them getting a few injuries as well, nothing serious, just for 3 days will do me. 

Maybe im alone on this going by Saturdays performance I would say we are capable of taking something from this game. Would be great to get a decent left back in this week.  I can only go on highlights from Buddie vision was very impressed when we went forward it was with numbers and shape rather than one or two up front. Jim Goodwin and the players are going to give us an exciting season.

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Maybe im alone on this going by Saturdays performance I would say we are capable of taking something from this game. Would be great to get a decent left back in this week.  I can only go on highlights from Buddie vision was very impressed when we went forward it was with numbers and shape rather than one or two up front. Jim Goodwin and the players are going to give us an exciting season.

I agree,  but Aberdeen's strike force is more potent than Hibs. We'll need to try and keep our defence water tight. We definitely should try and take the game to them. No point in sitting back. 

57 minutes ago, munoz said:

I agree,  but Aberdeen's strike force is more potent than Hibs. We'll need to try and keep our defence water tight. We definitely should try and take the game to them. No point in sitting back. 

^^^ This indeed.  Although our defence in general was decent on Saturday, there were moments when we were badly exposed. MacPherson beaten to the bye-line, MacKenzie near the end got waltzed past and Hibs should have had a 2nd from it, and a number of chances Hibs blew after waltzing away from defenders and midfielders...

Yes we had chances too, but they were mainly from distance, and I cannot remember any clean cut glaring chances we missed. Obika's at the end was a tough ball to direct with a defender all over him...

But Aberdeen are a level up on that and are further on in their season having played preliminary rounds in Europe, where they had to be up and running because of what was at stake for them.

Would love us to have a really decent LB in and a more lethal and fully fit striker in for this one.  Although Obika might prove decent over the season, I am not sure he is up to speed yet...

Hopefully McKenna will be away or dropped for wanting a transfer in time for our match...

Need to keep Cosgrove, Ferguson, Ojo and Leigh quiet too... and the lad Hedges looked decent when he came on as well...   :turtle

But looks like space for Durmus to star on the LW for us... and our LM should win that battle too..

8 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

After the promising start on Saturday (albeit a losing one) I've decided to part with the extra hard earned and come over for the Dons match after all.  It better be f*cking worth it.

Play up, play up and play the game. 

COYS

8 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:
9 hours ago, jaybee said:
Not a dig at you ......unusual though that may be; Mr Little faraway man. Don't worry I'll be nasty to you later. emoji7.png
emoji41.png

Is that the best you can come up with as a riposte? ............................... your to fecking clerver.   😎

You'll see the pattern here, you point our he's a fool, he trolls you all over the forum, using the same old tired drivel to hide his limitations.

Simples, like him.

Can't even use the quote function properly. 🤡

#weeman, IQ, nappies etc :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

You'll see the pattern here, you point our he's a fool, he trolls you all over the forum, using the same old tired drivel to hide his limitations.

Simples, like him.

#weeman, IQ, nappies etc :lol:

Thanks babykins.  😛  😛  😛