St. Mirren v Aberdeen 10/8/19

Oldfellow

14 minutes ago, shull said:
28 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Who the feck are you?  Feck off.  (being Shull for a while)    😎

Add that number to your IQ if you wanna be me.

Yes sir, that makes me 300, but a dinna want tae ficht them Persian folk........ too (note for Wendy I think) many i them, where the feck is Gstretch when ye needs im?  Im and is cronies cud gie them a gid kickcing.  😃

18 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
25 minutes ago, shull said:

Add that number to your IQ if you wanna be me.

FFS just leave him, he feeds off you reacting, he's a no mark, starve him. 

Aye ma wee teeny tiny freend, but at least I respond to posts, I don't make them up or introduce a new thread just because you heard your (Wendy again) next door neighbour farting.  And by the way if you starve me I'll just find where you live in Arbroath and come down and EAT you.  😎

Edited by jaybee

1 minute ago, jaybee said:

Aye ma wee teeny tiny freend, but at least I respond to posts, I don't make them up or introduce a new thread just because you heard your (Wendy again) next door neighbour farting.  And by the way if you starve me I'll just find where you live in Arbroath and come down and EAT you.  😎

The wee man will smell of smoked fish but taste like a rather inedible bridie.

8 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Come up anytime, very welcome.

PM me, I'll give you my details. 

10 hours ago, jaybee said:

Not a dig at you ......unusual though that may be; Mr Little faraway man. Don't worry I'll be nasty to you later. 😍

This is just to say to all and sundry that my responses to everyone is generally the sort of response I would give face to face, I might be a little sarcastic, I might be contemptuous, (Gstretch and Shull; might need to look up that word, to many syllables) but I try in the main to keep it focused on the issue being discussed and throw in a touch of humour when I can, (OK, perhaps it's not too funny at times, but at least I am trying). 

I do have regular digs at certain posters and occasionally at some posters who in the main I agree with, if someone oversteps (MY) mark I will say so and if you don't like it you should go back to bed and don't post on forums because somebody is going to have a go at you eventually (even if it's just for being too nice)  and that is not me by the way.

I will NOT mention specific posters aliases (HA HA HA), but some are quite enjoyable; even with the little digs and snipes because interspersed are valid comments, thoughts and opinions .................................the lifeblood of a forum, 

However, unfortunately there are a few others who (in my opinion) add nothing but anger,  vitriol and vilification  mounting personal attacks on those who 'offend them'.  I am fairly sure that must generate a certain amount of angst in certain people (sorry Gstretch and Shull dictionary needed again) but that certainly won't concern them.

.........................Abuse to follow???????????????

😎

When calling someone out with respect to their ability to understand the English language, I always think it better to proof read before posting.

It's all TOO easy to slip up and forget commas and similar.

Apart from that, what was it you were saying?

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

If he plays.
Their gaffer may make an example of him to make sure no players think they are more important than the team or club.
McInnes is strict so might just take action.

You might be calling it correctly .

Let's see if he drops him for the european game.

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:
13 hours ago, jaybee said:

Not a dig at you ......unusual though that may be; Mr Little faraway man. Don't worry I'll be nasty to you later. 😍

This is just to say to all and sundry that my responses to everyone is generally the sort of response I would give face to face, I might be a little sarcastic, I might be contemptuous, (Gstretch and Shull; might need to look up that word, to many syllables) but I try in the main to keep it focused on the issue being discussed and throw in a touch of humour when I can, (OK, perhaps it's not too funny at times, but at least I am trying). 

I do have regular digs at certain posters and occasionally at some posters who in the main I agree with, if someone oversteps (MY) mark I will say so and if you don't like it you should go back to bed and don't post on forums because somebody is going to have a go at you eventually (even if it's just for being too nice)  and that is not me by the way.

I will NOT mention specific posters aliases (HA HA HA), but some are quite enjoyable; even with the little digs and snipes because interspersed are valid comments, thoughts and opinions .................................the lifeblood of a forum, 

However, unfortunately there are a few others who (in my opinion) add nothing but anger,  vitriol and vilification  mounting personal attacks on those who 'offend them'.  I am fairly sure that must generate a certain amount of angst in certain people (sorry Gstretch and Shull dictionary needed again) but that certainly won't concern them.

.........................Abuse to follow???????????????

😎

When calling someone out with respect to their ability to understand the English language, I always think it better to proof read before posting.

It's all TOO easy to slip up and forget commas and similar.

Apart from that, what was it you were saying?

Why proof read? I don't care what you think re punctuation. I have stated often enough; (but one more time for Lucy the dummy) this is a forum, NOT an english language seminar.    😎

With regard to punctuation; I use it and I DON'T get hung up over whether it's absolutely correct or not..................... forum .......................NOT seminar.   😎

If you have read it sufficient to nit pick faults, but your comprehension is lacking .......................................... perhaps you should join Shull and Gstretch?   😎

Why proof read? I don't care what you think re punctuation. I have stated often enough; (but one more time for Lucy the dummy) this is a forum, NOT an english language seminar.    [emoji41] With regard to punctuation; I use it and I DON'T get hung up over whether it's absolutely correct or not..................... forum .......................NOT seminar.   [emoji41]

If you have read it sufficient to nit pick faults, but your comprehension is lacking .......................................... perhaps you should join Shull and Gstretch?   [emoji41]

If you are going to attempt to abuse a fellow bud by questioning whether they understand the meaning of words then you should at least know the difference between “your” and “you’re” or “too” and “to”.

If you can’t take it back then don’t dish it out in the first place.

Now dry yer eyes, sweeper, jobbee, or whatever you’ve logged on as this time. [emoji8]

5 hours ago, jaybee said:

Why proof read? I don't care what you think re punctuation. I have stated often enough; (but one more time for Lucy the dummy) this is a forum, NOT an english language seminar.    😎

With regard to punctuation; I use it and I DON'T get hung up over whether it's absolutely correct or not..................... forum .......................NOT seminar.   😎

If you have read it sufficient to nit pick faults, but your comprehension is lacking .......................................... perhaps you should join Shull and Gstretch?   😎

Then why even mention other posters inability to understand the English language you absolute wally? Are the rules of the forum different for them?

As for your post. If you print nonsense then, no matter how intensely it is read, it's still nonsense.

ETA. It wasn't JUST your punctuation that was in question. Proof read you initial post. 🤡

Edited by stlucifer

18 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Maybe im alone on this going by Saturdays performance I would say we are capable of taking something from this game. Would be great to get a decent left back in this week.  I can only go on highlights from Buddie vision was very impressed when we went forward it was with numbers and shape rather than one or two up front. Jim Goodwin and the players are going to give us an exciting season.

Not beyond the bounds of possibility to get a point or more. 

Pace out wide helps a lot. 

1 hour ago, Wendy Saintss said:

If you are going to attempt to abuse a fellow bud by questioning whether they understand the meaning of words then you should at least know the difference between “your” and “you’re” or “too” and “to”.

If you can’t take it back then don’t dish it out in the first place.

Now dry yer eyes, sweeper, jobbee, or whatever you’ve logged on as this time. emoji8.png

ok..... let me clarify a couple of things...... first you do not need capitalisation punctuation or sentence construction or paragraphs at all...... none of this is punctuated         nevertheless I am sure you get my point........ If you are merely interested in me conceding that I got a couple of words wrong......... no problem as I am far from perfect   my point however was regarding comprehension or understanding and the intended tone was dismissive and vaguely humorous.............. not abusive............. if you followed my posts you would see that ...............  but like most people and I include myself in this .................... you jump in ................... whenever

I am more than willing to take it back ...................and I do from time to time

and by the way I am not offended or upset by responses in general as it is a forum and people post as they think............... they do not always get it right and neither do I............. the use of jobbee and other bastardisations of jaybee bothers me not a whit...................but I do take offence at being labeled a liar ............ as I have consistently stated ........... unlike several other posters on here I do not use other aliases and I am equally sure sweeper is not amused

Again and not to belabour my point; but conveying one's thoughts, ideas and interpretations of events in a writing format is the concept of a forum, how each poster does that defines them as an individual, my choice is to be vehement when needed, conversational when I find another poster who gravitates to that style and sarcastic when required. Do I get it correct all the time? I very much doubt it and If I get it wrong; I will apologise or correct my post.
Incidentally, should "Now dry yer eyes, sweeper, jobbee" not be; Now dry your eyes, sweeper, jobbee. .................... Just saying. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:
19 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Maybe im alone on this going by Saturdays performance I would say we are capable of taking something from this game. Would be great to get a decent left back in this week.  I can only go on highlights from Buddie vision was very impressed when we went forward it was with numbers and shape rather than one or two up front. Jim Goodwin and the players are going to give us an exciting season.

Not beyond the bounds of possibility to get a point or more. 

Pace out wide helps a lot. 

Yes wouldn't that be nice ... left back, a point, some wingers and a good season. sighhhhhhhhhhhhhh, we can but dream.

2 hours ago, stlucifer said:
7 hours ago, jaybee said:

Then why even mention other posters inability to understand the English language you absolute wally? Are the rules of the forum different for them?

As for your post. If you print nonsense then, no matter how intensely it is read, it's still nonsense.

ETA. It wasn't JUST your punctuation that was in question. Proof read you initial post. 🤡

Lucy, Lucy, Lucy. My first point is to see my reply to Wendy, regarding capitalisation; punctuation; etc; save me repeating it here.

Your first point and my second; is regarding comprehension, this is exemplified in the first three paragraphs of my response to Wendy.  There is no punctuation, capitalisation or sentence construction.................... but it is understandable, one can comprehend my points irrespective of the lack of those writing tools, which by the way are simply to separate sentences, elements within them and to clarify meaning. I managed all that with no commas, sentences, paragraphs, semicolons, etc.

I am unsure as to your second point if you consider my posts as nonsense; the easy solution is don't bother reading them

Regarding your third point: I refer you to the first sentence in my post above and if you have a specific point then please make it.

As an aside and not to be a pedant...................... but hey if you are mention proofreading.....................should your last sentence not be Proofread your initial post. as opposed to............... Proof read you initial post?
Hoisted ................petard etc. 

I am making a point again as is my want. It is ever so easy to pick fault regarding anyone's use of the English language, this would of course include my own.