St. Mirren v Aberdeen 10/8/19

Oldfellow

11 minutes ago, stlucifer said:
14 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Don't read it then, or should I say don't get your friend to read it to you.       

Once again capital C required when beginning a sentence Mr English inspector and Diarrhea is spelt the way I just did not your proper English inspector way.   😎

As I said. Diarrhoea. And still it flows.

And, ETA, you do recall where, and why, this conversation began?

Well that would depend whether we are talking of you as Wendy which began here............ with your  "It’s “too” many syllables you fool" comment

On 8/5/2019 at 11:28 AM, jaybee said:
Not a dig at you ......unusual though that may be; Mr Little faraway man. Don't worry I'll be nasty to you later. emoji7.png
This is just to say to all and sundry that my responses to everyone is generally the sort of response I would give face to face, I might be a little sarcastic, I might be contemptuous, (Gstretch and Shull; might need to look up that word, to many syllables) but I try in the main to keep it focused on the issue being discussed and throw in a touch of humour when I can, (OK, perhaps it's not too funny at times, but at least I am trying). 
I do have regular digs at certain posters and occasionally at some posters who in the main I agree with, if someone oversteps (MY) mark I will say so and if you don't like it you should go back to bed and don't post on forums because somebody is going to have a go at you eventually (even if it's just for being too nice)  and that is not me by the way.
I will NOT mention specific posters aliases (HA HA HA), but some are quite enjoyable; even with the little digs and snipes because interspersed are valid comments, thoughts and opinions .................................the lifeblood of a forum, 
However, unfortunately there are a few others who (in my opinion) add nothing but anger,  vitriol and vilification  mounting personal attacks on those who 'offend them'.  I am fairly sure that must generate a certain amount of angst in certain people (sorry Gstretch and Shull dictionary needed again) but that certainly won't concern them.
.........................Abuse to follow???????????????
emoji41.png

It’s “too” many syllables you fool 

Or as Lucy here with.........       

When calling someone out with respect to their ability to understand the English language, I always think it better to proof read before posting.

It's all TOO easy to slip up and forget commas and similar.

Apart from that, what was it you were saying?

On 8/5/2019 at 11:28 AM, jaybee said:

Not a dig at you ......unusual though that may be; Mr Little faraway man. Don't worry I'll be nasty to you later. 😍

This is just to say to all and sundry that my responses to everyone is generally the sort of response I would give face to face, I might be a little sarcastic, I might be contemptuous, (Gstretch and Shull; might need to look up that word, to many syllables) but I try in the main to keep it focused on the issue being discussed and throw in a touch of humour when I can, (OK, perhaps it's not too funny at times, but at least I am trying). 

I do have regular digs at certain posters and occasionally at some posters who in the main I agree with, if someone oversteps (MY) mark I will say so and if you don't like it you should go back to bed and don't post on forums because somebody is going to have a go at you eventually (even if it's just for being too nice)  and that is not me by the way.

I will NOT mention specific posters aliases (HA HA HA), but some are quite enjoyable; even with the little digs and snipes because interspersed are valid comments, thoughts and opinions .................................the lifeblood of a forum, 

However, unfortunately there are a few others who (in my opinion) add nothing but anger,  vitriol and vilification  mounting personal attacks on those who 'offend them'.  I am fairly sure that must generate a certain amount of angst in certain people (sorry Gstretch and Shull dictionary needed again) but that certainly won't concern them.

.........................Abuse to follow???????????????

😎

When calling someone out with respect to their ability to understand the English language, I always think it better to proof read before posting.

It's all TOO easy to slip up and forget commas and similar.

Apart from that, what was it you were saying?

Both in the style of Mr English inspector. I am getting bored now as you are really just a parrot that repeats itself endlessly.  Bye.

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

TBF the majority if the forum are around/over 60.

Anyhow, prediction time, St Mirren 0-2 Aberdeen. 

Excuse me, I'm still in my prime. 

Too old for 18-30, too young for Saga. 

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Would you believe me if I said that most of the posters who are ruining this thread were over 60 years of age with families?

If I was new on here I’d call bullshit.

Unfortunately I know you are probably right 😂

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

TBF the majority if the forum are around/over 60.

Anyhow, prediction time, St Mirren 0-2 Aberdeen. 

So what you’re saying is in ten years time, I’ll be the only poster left on here who hasn’t snuffed it?

Suppose I’ll have to learn how to reply to myself then, can certainly learn that from some of the others on here...

6 minutes ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

If I was new on here I’d call bullshit.

Unfortunately I know you are probably right 😂

So what you’re saying is in ten years time, I’ll be the only poster left on here who hasn’t snuffed it?

Suppose I’ll have to learn how to reply to myself then, can certainly learn that from some of the others on here...

I don't want to upset you but that can happen anytime, especially if you piss off Sweep, he'll get his god to take care of you pronto. :lol:

As this appears to be a general spelling thread, full of shit, I feel I have to dive in....

The word diarrhea is from the Ancient Greek διάρροια from διά dia "through" and ῥέω rheo "flow". Diarrhea is the spelling in American English, whereas diarrhoea is the spelling in British English. Slang terms for the condition include "the runs", "the squirts" (or "squits" in Britain) and "the trots".

Seems some of our posters are from America...

4 minutes ago, antrin said:

As this appears to be a general spelling thread, full of shit, I feel I have to dive in....

The word diarrhea is from the Ancient Greek διάρροια from διά dia "through" and ῥέω rheo "flow". Diarrhea is the spelling in American English, whereas diarrhoea is the spelling in British English. Slang terms for the condition include "the runs", "the squirts" (or "squits" in Britain) and "the trots".

Sorry only managed to read the first few words then had to sp....

6 minutes ago, antrin said:

You really shouldn't have bothered. 

2 hours ago, Tommy said:

P&B     :rolleyes:

Fuxake, don't direct this load of melters over there. It's the only sane place to talk Saints/football.

11 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Would you believe me if I said that most of the posters who are ruining this thread forum were over 60 years of age with families?

Fixed that for you. And, to be honest, re the age thing, you can tell.