St. Mirren v Aberdeen 10/8/19

Oldfellow

5 hours ago, jaybee said:

I thought that I had been saying something similar and was at pains to point out to Wendy/Lucy that my referencing of Shull and Gstretch was as much in sarcastic humour as anything else, but Hey, I don't mind the debate (if one could call it that) ............. Barely!"

I too have my own peculiarities with regard to the English language and at times abuse it when it suits my needs, but I was taught that that; is the whole point of language ,,,,,,,,,, how one constructs what one has to say in the most appropriate way possible.

Ps; if anyone thinks my English is bad, you should hear my French, German and god forbid Latin. Diabolicum.  😎

You certainly have peculiarities. Not least the ability to write so much shite that it masks, well, even more shite.

your grasp of the English language is tenuous at best.

By the way. Proof read, proof-read and proofread are all not wrong. If you look at the history of the phrase/word  you will see it evolved. this would make me old, not wrong. You plonker.

29 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

If there's a god take him now. :hammer

Funnily enough, I got an email from the Club today, telling me that I hadn't renewed my Season Ticket. 

I already knew. 

4 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Surely you bought yours in good time Mr Haddie? Can he or his chum be able to ignore this post? 

Ricky, let's not worry about Mr Haddie or his chum, could you just do me a favour and give it a rest, it is beyond tedious!!

On 8/6/2019 at 5:21 PM, stlucifer said:

You certainly have peculiarities. Not least the ability to write so much shite that it masks, well, even more shite.                 Don't fecking read it then Twat.

your grasp of the English language is tenuous at best.                                                                                                                          Capital C; cnut features

By the way. Proof read, proof-read and proofread are all not wrong. If you look at the history of the phrase/word  you will see it evolved. this would make me old, not wrong. You plonker.                                                                                                                                                                                                           Absolutly no need to be abusive Feck face

I personally don't particularly like responding in such a manner; but it seems give a little with people like you and you think you can say what you want, which you can.  But believe me that shit flows both ways.

16 minutes ago, jaybee said:

I personally don't particularly like responding in such a manner; but it seems give a little with people like you and you think you can say what you want, which you can.  But believe me that shit flows both ways.

no doubt. But with very little substance from your direction. More diarrhoea than shit. 

3 minutes ago, stlucifer said:
23 minutes ago, jaybee said:

no doubt. But with very little substance from your direction. More diarrhoea than shit. 

Don't read it then, or should I say don't get your friend to read it to you.       

Once again capital C required when beginning a sentence Mr English inspector and Diarrhea is spelt the way I just did not your proper English inspector way.   😎

5 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Don't read it then, or should I say don't get your friend to read it to you.       

Once again capital C required when beginning a sentence Mr English inspector and Diarrhea is spelt the way I just did not your proper English inspector way.   😎

As I said. Diarrhoea. And still it flows.

And, ETA, you do recall where, and why, this conversation began?

Edited by stlucifer