Is it difficult/ hard/ horrible?

7 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Just a query given how long this website has been going. Is it a hard/ sickening feeling being an auto ‘everything about my club must be bad’ supporter? 

Enough of them surely to answer this.  

A sure sign you've hit a new low when you're trying to set yourself up as better than others, although there are a small group who are very similar to you.

This type of thread should be in general nonsense, at best.  

11 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Just a query given how long this website has been going. Is it a hard/ sickening feeling being an auto ‘everything about my club must be bad’ supporter? 

B. I don't mind people expressing different opinions or putting forward suggestions for improvement but I completely fail to understand why people seek to downplay the efforts of the board, management, players and others. This is often tied in with them being personally disparaging of other posters. This latter group damage the forum and the club. ImO

Tell me Baz have  you ever been called a fanny by a fellow bud at a game.... 3pm today every poster will be tuned in or there. If you dont like a comment by a fellow poster ...either reply... banter.... ignore... or have fun. Some on here would have balled like  a wean post match in the Wee Barrell....  in short fecking man up...:rolleyes:

Edited by DougJamie

18 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

B. I don't mind people expressing different opinions or putting forward suggestions for improvement but I completely fail to understand why people seek to downplay the efforts of the board, management, players and others. This is often tied in with them being personally disparaging of other posters. This latter group damage the forum and the club. ImO

Oh Ricky, Ricky, Ricky,

Where would the world be without you and your constant shit-stirring?

Deary me.

Edited by oaksoft

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

A sure sign you've hit a new low when you're trying to set yourself up as better than others, although there are a small group who are very similar to you.

This type of thread should be in general nonsense, at best.  

At least we can agree on something  my bad :lol:

Edited by bazil85

Tell me Baz have  you ever been called a fanny by a fellow bud at a game.... 3pm today every poster will be tuned in or there. If you dont like a comment by a fellow poster ...either reply... banter.... ignore... or have fun. Some on here would have balled like  a wean post match in the Wee Barrell....  in short fecking man up...:rolleyes:

^^^^* what does this shite even mean? [emoji23]

20 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Is this the first chairman’s update of the new season?

10 hours ago, DumboBud said:

Is this the first chairman’s update of the new season?

Close, one of the chairman's puppies. :wink:

The rule seems to be, the team do bad, nothing to do with the people who run the club, we sign some players and lose narrowly, the people who run the club are great. 

Edited by faraway saint

On 8/3/2019 at 7:41 AM, faraway saint said:
On 8/3/2019 at 7:35 AM, chalky1 said:

Best thread in a while, several replies and no personal abuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!   🤔

1,    2,     3............... and here it comes, lol

^^^^^^ Fanny. :rolleyes:

The most useful word you have ever uttered. Utter no more; you will not ever surpass Fanny.    😎

16 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:
22 hours ago, DougJamie said:

^^^^* what does this shite even mean? emoji23.png

Methinks you need some Gestalt therapy with an existential experimental psychotherapist, they are excellent at explaining "this shite" ........................ the only good thing is it could take years to fix...................... 😎

You might want to invite Gstretch to accompany you, double up and save a bob or two.   Your welcome!  😎

Edited by jaybee

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

Methinks you need some Gestalt therapy with an existential experimental psychotherapist, they are excellent at explaining "this shite" ........................ the only good thing is it could take years to fix...................... 😎

You might want to invite Gstretch to accompany you, double up and save a bob or two.   Your welcome!  😎

This is a forum its not reality. I mean would you ever say your name was Wendy to your mates... 🌻

13 hours ago, jaybee said:

Congratulations on making even less sense than the Dougster. :blink:

If you want to be a smart arse, it usually helps if you are actually smart. :P

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:
14 hours ago, jaybee said:

Congratulations on making even less sense than the Dougster. :blink:

If you want to be a smart arse, it usually helps if you are actually smart. 

Actualy Mr smarty Oaksoft pants, I studied Gestalt psychology as part of my degree, I  was attempting some humour ............ heard of that have you? and who the feck made you the cleverest cnut on here?