Is it difficult/ hard/ horrible?

3 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:
38 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Actualy Mr smarty Oaksoft pants, I studied Gestalt psychology as part of my degree, I  was attempting some humour ............ heard of that have you? and who the feck made you the cleverest cnut on here?

No u never!

Sincere apologies my man, perhaps I should have said that I was attempting humour for those NOT to stupid to understand it.  Got it now? Good.  😛

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Congratulations on making even less sense than the Dougster. :blink:

If you want to be a smart arse, it usually helps if you are actually smart. :P

He'll now follow you all over the forum, continuing with is attempts to be smart, and failing.

It's his thing when anybody points out he's a walloper. 

6 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He'll now follow you all over the forum, continuing with is attempts to be smart, and failing.

It's his thing when anybody points out he's a walloper. 

FFS

FORFUXSAKE

6 hours ago, jaybee said:

Actualy Mr smarty Oaksoft pants, I studied Gestalt psychology as part of my degree, I  was attempting some humour ............ heard of that have you? and who the feck made you the cleverest cnut on here?

I put Gestalt on my chips. Does that count 😁

7 hours ago, jaybee said:

Using  Gestalt psychology, what's your assumption of  gstretchuk  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, pod said:
8 hours ago, jaybee said:

Using  Gestalt psychology, what's your assumption of  gstretchuk  :rolleyes:

Actually Homer Simpson got it in one word, let me think it was something like ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Methinks you need some Gestalt therapy with an existential experimental psychotherapist, they are excellent at explaining "this shite" ........................ the only good thing is it could take years to fix...................... [emoji41]
You might want to invite Gstretch to accompany you, double up and save a bob or two.   Your welcome!  [emoji41]

It’s “you’re welcome” you fool!

8 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:
On 8/4/2019 at 10:54 AM, jaybee said:
Methinks you need some Gestalt therapy with an existential experimental psychotherapist, they are excellent at explaining "this shite" ........................ the only good thing is it could take years to fix...................... emoji41.png
You might want to invite Gstretch to accompany you, double up and save a bob or two.   Your welcome!  emoji41.png

It’s “you’re welcome” you fool!

Yet another pedant wif an iq of 4 1/2, who finks it's a sperling compertition, grow up . 😛