Club Website

No need to be sorry! As I say, I don't have anything to do with the day to day updates, that is all managed by the club. It's updated pretty much every single day so in my view they do a great job.
What I am interested in is how easy the site is to use, is the layout ok, what would you like to see change etc......
Div...

On the home page, when I click on the Buddievision banner, it takes me to the log in or sign up page... but I cannot access any of the features such as interviews from there.

To access Buddievision interviews, I need to scroll through the news section to find them one by one.

Can they not be directly accessed via the shiny red Buddievision link?

1 hour ago, div said:

So, what do you like and not like about the official site and what would you like to see improve or be added to the site?

On the main page, if I click on a tab (say "MATCH") half the dialogue box that comes up is off the page to the left, so I can't see the First Team Fixtures, for example.  I need to reduce the screen zoom to 50%, to bring it into view and then it's almost impossible to read. It worked fine last season, and I haven't changed any settings.  Any idea why?

53 minutes ago, shull said:

I would like to see Buddievision for free. 

Or maybe it could available to Torfason Club members ? 

Brilliant idea ? 

A brilliant idea for anyone who wants to watch Saints but doesn't want to pay a penny for the privilege. 

12 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

A brilliant idea for anyone who wants to watch Saints but doesn't want to pay a penny for the privilege. 

Never mentioned St Mirren TV. 

What you dribbling about ? 

And watching St Mirren ain't a fecking privilege anymore. 

Maybe was decades ago. 

Fecking chore, just like you. 

1 hour ago, smcc said:

Can I ask why the News section is split in two - All News and Club News? The last entry in the Club News section is dated 27 Feb 2109 and the previous entry 10 Aug 2018.

As you say, the All News section is updated regularly.

There are actually several different categories of news.

Club News is just news that has been put in that category, same as Match Reports, Match Previews and Match Reaction are all categories.

All News is just a merge of all the different categories together.

The categories are just supposed to make it easier to separate the news stories out so you can see at a glance all the latest Commercial news for example if that floats your boat.

36 minutes ago, saint in exile said:

On the main page, if I click on a tab (say "MATCH") half the dialogue box that comes up is off the page to the left, so I can't see the First Team Fixtures, for example.  I need to reduce the screen zoom to 50%, to bring it into view and then it's almost impossible to read. It worked fine last season, and I haven't changed any settings.  Any idea why?

What browser are you using?

38 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Div...

On the home page, when I click on the Buddievision banner, it takes me to the log in or sign up page... but I cannot access any of the features such as interviews from there.

To access Buddievision interviews, I need to scroll through the news section to find them one by one.

Can they not be directly accessed via the shiny red Buddievision link?

All the Buddievision content is on that page, but it's further down underneath the login section?

1 minute ago, elvis said:

Would be good to get a forum back again 

The official forum went offline because it was tied to a domain name and hosting that the club didn't have any access or control over unfortunately.

2 hours ago, div said:

Whilst we are on the subject of the official site, I would be interested in constructive feedback about the site.

Whilst I don't look after it in terms of content I do work hard with James to make sure it's well looked after, and Kev P also works hard alongside the club on graphics and stuff which go into the site.

So, what do you like and not like about the official site and what would you like to see improve or be added to the site?

(Don't moan about the ticketing site as that is nothing to do with us)

I don't know if this has been changed but I buy into BuddieV when I go on holiday and I try to avoid seeing the score before I view the game but in the process in logging in I couldn't avoid seeing the score on the site.  Has it been changed?

45 minutes ago, shull said:

Never mentioned St Mirren TV. 

What you dribbling about ? 

And watching St Mirren ain't a fecking privilege anymore. 

Maybe was decades ago. 

Fecking chore, just like you. 

Buddievision is Saints' related. You don't want to pay anything toward Saints. I stand by my statement.

2 hours ago, div said:

Whilst we are on the subject of the official site, I would be interested in constructive feedback about the site.

I think I spend enough every year on my season ticket and other various St Mirren-related merchandise, etc. So I'm sometimes (perhaps miserably) pissed off at the number of items I can't access because I don't subscribe to Buddievision. 

Meant as an observation rather than a criticism.

8 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

I think I spend enough every year on my season ticket and other various St Mirren-related merchandise, etc. So I'm sometimes (perhaps miserably) pissed off at the number of items I can't access because I don't subscribe to Buddievision. 

Would totally agree with that. Pay enough over the season, without having to pay for the privilege of reading items on the official site.

9 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Yeah I get that mate. Club trying to make the website a revenue generator rather than a cost overhead so it's their decision rather than mine.

My company doesn't take a penny from the website, in actual fact the total reverse.

31 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

I don't know if this has been changed but I buy into BuddieV when I go on holiday and I try to avoid seeing the score before I view the game but in the process in logging in I couldn't avoid seeing the score on the site.  Has it been changed?

Not really sure anything has changed that would affect that mate.

If you bookmarked the BuddieVision login page at https://www.stmirren.com/buddievision then you should just be able to login and from there just see the Buddievision content only, none of which should contain the score?

Not really sure anything has changed that would affect that mate.
If you bookmarked the BuddieVision login page at https://www.stmirren.com/buddievision then you should just be able to login and from there just see the Buddievision content only, none of which should contain the score?
Div...

On my phone using Chrome, even with that direct link I get login options but no content.
Screenshot_20190805_180617_com.android.chrome.jpeg