Kyle McAllister - the return?

Guest TPAFKATS

Signing Kyle McAllister will not sell 500 additional STs Ricky !!!

Would certainly be good news for us. When fit, he is an exciting player. We know his potential for injury and successfully managed that. This is one that, should it happen, excites me and should put more bums on seats at the SDA.  Might even boost season ticket sales towards the 4,000 mark. 

6 minutes ago, pod said:

Think we may have scarified Popescu to bring in more quality players.  

I think we could see him back on loan at some point because his club don't want him and we can get him to agree a pre contract in January if that's the case...in an ideal world:D

5 minutes ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

I think we could see him back on loan at some point because his club don't want him and we can get him to agree a pre contract in January if that's the case...in an ideal world:D

One could live in hope. 

11 hours ago, aldo_j said:

The lesson is, don’t trust Rangers media...especially when it’s managed by Jim Traynor.

More especially don’t trust such media as Rangers went into liquidation in 2012, as written about - at length - with front page pix and BIG letters by the same duplicitous, conniving Jim Traynor...

Hope this helps?  :)