Honorary Member

garzo

Just now, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png
Seriously?
That's your defence?

The club official we dealt with fully acknowledged our figures and the projected profit...

The ONLY stumbling block was putting something up front to get it up and running.

A businessman with foresight actually contacted us and asked to invest in it...

The outcome proved him right!

Saints were too small minded and insular.

Have a think about what you have just posted. You’ve ultimately said the below 

- this proposal had zero risk (as in none at all, it was a guarantee it would make a big return) 

- this proposal only required a small investment 

- this proposal guaranteed a large return

forgive me if I find that hard to believe but if anyone had such a proposal why on earth would they let someone else do it? Do it yourself & watch the guarantee of big returns on your small investment rain in. 

6 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You’re seeking immediate clarity on honorary memberships that were only announced in the last week. :lol:

have a wee think about the actual ask here. 

and you in return have offered nothing apart from making things up

Anyways...

- this proposal had zero risk (as in none at all, it was a guarantee it would make a big return) 
forgive me if I find that hard to believe but if anyone had such a proposal why on earth would they let someone else do it? Do it yourself & watch the guarantee of big returns on your small investment rain in. 
Errrr.... Because as fans, we wanted to do something to raise money for the club!

Something we should be encouraging!

4 minutes ago, garzo said:

and you in return have offered nothing apart from making things up

Anyways...

Some St Moan fans are categorically unable to take even the slightest thing at face value. A stewards enquiry needed months in advance before a feckin honorary membership :lol:

And I truly don't give a toss what you believe.

The outcome proved our plan was 100% watertight.

It delivered as promised... only not to Saints despite being officially endorsed by them!

Hard to believe, isn't it?

With such a go ahead forward thinking business team behind us, seems implausibly.

Yet it is true.

Must hurt Baz!

They're not perfect.

They don't maximize income streams... even gifted ones!

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Errrr.... Because as fans, we wanted to do something to raise money for the club!

Something we should be encouraging!

I’ve worked in financial services for over 14 years. I have worked in corporate, business & retail banking as a risk professional reviewing what must be 10s of thousands of business relationships. 

I have never once came across a completely risk free business proposal that guaranteed a big return for a small initial investment. You should have went on dragons den. :lol:

Some St Moan fans are categorically unable to take even the slightest thing at face value. A stewards enquiry needed months in advance before a feckin honorary membership [emoji38]
Unable to take things at face value?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

What are you doing now?

Hypocrite!

I’ve worked in financial services for over 14 years. I have worked in corporate, business & retail banking as a risk professional reviewing what must be 10s of thousands of business relationships. 
I have never once came across a completely risk free business proposal that guaranteed a big return for a small initial investment. You should have went on dragons den. [emoji38]
Oh well... You must know better than the truth.

No change there then!

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

It delivered as promised... only not to Saints despite being officially endorsed by them!

Hard to believe, isn't it?

With such a go ahead forward thinking business team behind us, seems implausibly.

Yet it is true.

Must hurt Baz!

They're not perfect.

They don't maximize income streams... even gifted ones!

hindsight is a wonderful thing. Some plans pay off some don’t but risk free, guaranteed capital gain ventures aren’t a thing. 

Well done on not responding to me for all of 36 hours (just responding to the following comments mind you) back to your full on follow Baz obsession. 

27 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

You’re seeking immediate clarity on honorary memberships that were only announced in the last week. :lol:

have a wee think about the actual ask here. 

:lol:lol:lol

you imply it would be ok not to have decided what the criteria would be beforehand.

I'd expect the committee of any organisation to have discussed and agreed the criteria when introducing a new membership making it simple to disseminate information in the event of any questions being asked.

But you, insist on seeking to spin any query negatively into anti SMISA/GLS/St Mirren.

1 minute ago, Kombibuddie said:

:lol:lol:lol

you imply it would be ok not to have decided what the criteria would be beforehand.

I'd expect the committee of any organisation to have discussed and agreed the criteria when introducing a new membership making it simple to disseminate information in the event of any questions being asked.

But you, insist on seeking to spin any query negatively into anti SMISA/GLS/St Mirren.

And do you need all the discussions that happened to come to this conclusion published and shared? What about meetings to decide where they'll have lunch as well? Haha mental! 

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

No need.
Plenty of people know the truth and will back me up.

I have no need to prove anything to you.

Go in... Fill yer boots with more spin and misdirection on that!

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You're not taking my factual statement at face value.
Hypocrite.

Asked for evidence and suddenly a terrible feeling of deja vu here... 

take it at face value that you & only you had an absolutely zero risk business proposal that was guaranteed to return big profits for small initial investment :lol:

13 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

My final chapter on this thread is, Bazil hasn't the scoobie he thinks he does. That's unfortunate.

Time to move onto the next edition of Baz v's The World.

7 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

My final chapter on this thread is, Bazil hasn't the scoobie he thinks he does. That's unfortunate.

Time to move onto the next edition of Baz v's The World.

Who knows maybe we’ll be in agreement on the next SMISA point. It would only take a little positivity or at the very least no foundation-less negativity... 

hindsight is a wonderful thing. Some plans pay off some don’t but risk free, guaranteed capital gain ventures aren’t a thing. 
Well done on not responding to me for all of 36 hours (just responding to the following comments mind you) back to your full on follow Baz obsession. 
You counted the hours since my last post?

Stalker.

That's freaky.