Honorary Member

garzo

40 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

You counted the hours since my last post?

Stalker.

That's freaky.

22 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

I was having fun watching you gang up against around half a dozen people trying to talk sense and reason with you.

So funny.

Like watching a puppy chase its tail! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

You clearly tried to ignore me after I pointed out you follow me all over BAWA. You tried, you failed, you again start commenting on my posts. 

Question, what’s your personal view on honorary memberships for the management team? 

You clearly tried to ignore me after I pointed out you follow me all over BAWA. You tried, you failed, you again start commenting on my posts. 
Question, what’s your personal view on honorary memberships for the management team? 
Personally I don't have a problem with it just as I don't have a problem with anyone requesting more details as they are entitled to. Why do you ask?

Again you suffer from delusions of adequacy!

I do not follow you and never have done.

I read through the forum and comment where I feel it is appropriate.

Everyone else was answering you just fine so I had no need to comment.

Today, I had one issue to add to the conversation which I felt was entirely relevant to the conversation but yet again, you believe it's all about you and manage to turn a whole thread into being all about you.

Deluded! Totally deluded!

2 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
15 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Personally I don't have a problem with it just as I don't have a problem with anyone requesting more details as they are entitled to. Why do you ask?

To see if you yet again agreed with one of my points but your desire to start an argument with me was stronger... Seems like that's exactly right. 

10 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Again you suffer from delusions of adequacy!

I do not follow you and never have done.

I read through the forum and comment where I feel it is appropriate.

Everyone else was answering you just fine so I had no need to comment.

Today, I had one issue to add to the conversation which I felt was entirely relevant to the conversation but yet again, you believe it's all about you and manage to turn a whole thread into being all about you.

Deluded! Totally deluded!

You’re mad for the following, evidenced continually. 

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Asked for evidence and suddenly a terrible feeling of deja vu here... 

take it at face value that you & only you had an absolutely zero risk business proposal that was guaranteed to return big profits for small initial investment :lol:

her's a valid source of evidence

"it's common sense"  

Zap! I win