Aliases

dr rotund

6 minutes ago, dr rotund said:

Speaking of aliases, whatever happened to the posters Pozbaird and Drew? Used to see them post a lot or were they one of Shull or Faraway's aliases.?

Poz was a snowflake, had more on ignore than not. His patter was honking. 

Drew cracked up when Poz left, still trying to get his wife's electric car out of the street.

Great thread fatty. 

Edited by faraway saint

4 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Poz was a snowflake, had more on ignore than not. His patter was honking. 

Drew cracked up when Poz left, still trying to get his wife's electric car out of the street.

Great thread fatty. 

Ah i see, i wonder if Stuart Dickson still lurks under another alias?  

1 hour ago, proudtobeabuddy said:
2 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

So you guys are not using an alias and in reality your real names are dr rotund etc..............................

It's a football forum - everyone on here bar a very few are using an alias ffs

Naw my name is proudtobeabuddy, Mr saints.😄

Na were mates ye kin call me ayrshire

51 minutes ago, Mykey said:

FFS, do you think he'll stay on here talking to himself all day, I suppose it'll get his post count and likes up.

Anyone who uses FFS is automatically faraway saint.

1 hour ago, portmahomack saint said:

Am not from Portmahomack either just seemed like a good name at the time, spent a lot of time there when i worked in Nigg Bay,  Port Tomahawk we called it loved the wee place so peaceful unlike here :lol:  Paisley born and bred, a few on here know who I am,  Got no other aliases, 

I’m not fae Cornwall either, just lived here for 8 years. Naming myself BorninBelgiumButRaisedInScotlandThenMovedToCornwall was too long apparently.

Edited by Cornwall_Saint

3 minutes ago, faraway saint said:
25 minutes ago, dr rotund said:

Ah i see, i wonder if Stuart Dickson still lurks under another alias?  

Start another thread about trolls.........................see fcukwit jaybee above, he's such a no mark he can't wait to dive in with his insightful tedium. :snore

Lurve you too wee man and by the way it's fecking Mr Jaybee tae you.   😎  

4 minutes ago, shull said:

I have only two other aliases. 

When I am Bazil85 and Sweeper07, I really must apologise for being a boring and tedious cnut. 

I will stick being Shull from now on. 

Ok so if we cross out boring and tedious lack just leaves ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,o errrr   😎

1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Anyone who uses FFS is automatically faraway saint.

I’m not fae Cornwall either, just lived here for 8 years. Naming myself BorninBelgiumButRaisedInScotlandThenMovedToCornwall was too long apparently.

Yep me too tried to add in Glenochil, Shotts. Peterhead and Barlinie, wouldn't take it 🤔 

9 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Despite what the lead forum TWAT says (in whatever alias he is using at the time) I am only on this forum with one "Name"

I thought you either had to put your job in or what position you played in a football team . . .  :ninja

Uncle Colm suits you better. 

Imagine pretending to be me - the guy he hates so much for calling him out - the shorty, saddo, imbecilic forum TWAT who is a taxi driver, oh wait no he is a chauffeur, oh wait he is not a taxi driver or chauffeur, who makes a fortune but won't waste his money on these over priced football tickets, but also has a season ticket, and spreader of copiously similar waste of time posts that spoils the forum...    :bounce2    :fire2  :moony2