Welcome Kyle McAllister and Calum Waters

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Waters in the last year of his deal at Killie i think so if the loan goes OK we might be able to arrange something more permanent come January assuming Killie don't want him back

Yeah we have remarkably few loans this year.   two instead of nine and as you say one of those likely to become permanent. This is the kind of squad building that we need. In saying that a striker, CH and winger on loan would not go amiss. ( and might still happen)

4 minutes ago, insaintee said:

Yeah we have remarkably few loans this year.   two instead of nine and as you say one of those likely to become permanent. This is the kind of squad building that we need. In saying that a striker, CH and winger on loan would not go amiss. ( and might still happen)

CH and St would be nice, but I doubt we will be signing another winger. 

We have Durmus, Magennis and McAllister. No way we will bring in another. 

CH and St would be good, but I have a feeling that is our business done. 

The quality of our matchday squad is night and day compared to this time last season. I think we'll be playing good-looking football too. Well done the board and JG!
I thought there were glimpses of "Good looking football" on Saturday.

Hibs tried their same tried and tested method of short quick passes into box and eventually it paid off, noticed we tried similar passes on a few occasions too and think Andreu will play a big part in our attack this season.
I just hope our new striker is a right good penalty box player as can see us making lots of chances this season.

17 minutes ago, Prague Buddie said:

CH and St would be nice, but I doubt we will be signing another winger. 

We have Durmus, Magennis and McAllister. No way we will bring in another. 

CH and St would be good, but I have a feeling that is our business done. 

Djorkaeff and Breadner if need be as well.

Wingers are absolutely fine now.

Hibs tried their same tried and tested method of short quick passes into box and eventually it paid off, noticed we tried similar passes on a few occasions too and think Andreu will play a big part in our attack this season.
I just hope our new striker is a right good penalty box player as can see us making lots of chances this season.
The worry is lots of good football but a lack of goals. Hopefully though the Obinka/Mullen/Cooke goal tally will be supplemented by the midfield, particularly Kyle, Andreu and Durmus.

Guest TPAFKATS
The quality of our matchday squad is night and day compared to this time last season. I think we'll be playing good-looking football too. Well done the board and JG!
This kind of positivity won't do!!!

53 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Waters in the last year of his deal at Killie i think so if the loan goes OK we might be able to arrange something more permanent come January assuming Killie don't want him back

Think there's an option of a pre-contract in January.  

21 minutes ago, Julian Banjos said:
30 minutes ago, Ronnie said:

The worry is lots of good football but a lack of goals. Hopefully though the Obinka/Mullen/Cooke goal tally will be supplemented by the midfield, particularly Kyle, Andreu and Durmus.

Agree i don't see the forwards we have scoring many goals

Would be happier if we also bring in another forward a focal point to play off for

Especially we have wide men to supply such a player