Welcome Kyle McAllister and Calum Waters

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Funnily enough I am aware it is a season-long loan with Kilmarnock having a Jan recall option. However the wording of the press release stated that 'it had been agreed' suggesting that the decision was not just down to Kilmarnock.

Funnily enough it was.:)

Just what I thought. You do not know what 'agree' means.

An agreement is a negotiated arrangement between two or more parties. In this case between Kilmarnock and St Mirren. If only one party has input it is not an agreement but a unilateral decision. Since St Mirren issued a statement saying an agreement had been reached then St Mirren had input into the discussion. Are you following this so far?

Maybe Santa can buy you a dictionary next year so you can understand what is going on instead of responding with puerile (look it up) pish to hide your ignorance.

1 hour ago, Sonny said:

Jim explains the thinking behind the agreement with Kilmarnock here (ie it was not a unilateral decision by Kilmarnock).

https://www.the-gazette.co.uk/sport/18151921.jim-goodwin-keen-bolster-st-mirren-squad/?ref=fbshr&fbclid=IwAR1r7DoG3aFlYeVrkPcqT7GPryykrg7sua-fdY7DidXgJFfeiSs8eqLSj5E

Feel free to point out, just where in the article it says that.

• 6 months later...
3 minutes ago, munoz said:

150k including add ons.

Wild 😂 id of assumed we where cutting back no spending double we spent on Heaton, on one signing, waters was improving as the season went on tbf but still 150k seems wild. Killie have won a watch here, offer him a new contract in jan, extend the loan then punt him to us for a decent wedge.

1 minute ago, mattman said:

Wild 😂 id of assumed we where cutting back no spending double we spent on Heaton, on one signing, waters was improving as the season went on tbf but still 150k seems wild. Killie have won a watch here, offer him a new contract in jan, extend the loan then punt him to us for a decent wedge.

Looks like we're spunking the McGinn money all over again. 

I'm going to be the party pooper here but it's a wind up. Someone took BBCs gossip page from yesterday and messed about with it. The original story is about Celtic trying to sign some goalkeeper. 

We're not signing Callum Waters and we CERTAINLY aren't spending six figures on someone as bereft of ability as him FFS. 

6 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

I'm going to be the party pooper here but it's a wind up. Someone took BBCs gossip page from yesterday and messed about with it. The original story is about Celtic trying to sign some goalkeeper. 

We're not signing Callum Waters and we CERTAINLY aren't spending six figures on someone as bereft of ability as him FFS. 

Indeed.

What sort of clown would have been taken in by the likes of that.:whistle

19 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

You'd hope someone, somewhere's got their wires crossed (regarding the fee) but it was there at one point yesterday ahead of the Celtic goalie story...

2139631647_Screenshot2020-07-24at08_07_01.png.046b51261df4eb300feb88917ba1b250.png

Edited by Bud the Baker

14 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

You'd hope someone, somewhere's got their wires crossed (regarding the fee) but it was there at one point yesterday ahead of the Celtic goalie story...

2139631647_Screenshot2020-07-24at08_07_01.png.046b51261df4eb300feb88917ba1b250.png

I heard from a good source that we had offered Obika in a straight swap, but Killie knocked it back.

Just now, Mykey said:
2 minutes ago, munoz said:
I heard from a good source that we had offered Obika in a straight swap, but Killie knocked it back.

Was it Flareybob?

He made up the original rumour under a pseudonym. 

Killie supporting mate said it was also in the Sun so it's doing the rounds. Didn't see those sort of fees though , yikes !

57 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Killie supporting mate said it was also in the Sun so it's doing the rounds. Didn't see those sort of fees though , yikes !

Not wearing it. There would be some sort of story online outwith a single photo that doesn't tie in to the website it was taken from. 

56 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:
1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Not wearing it. There would be some sort of story online outwith a single photo that doesn't tie in to the website it was taken from. 

It wasn't in The sun, or it would have been mentioned here.

https://twitter.com/scotsunsport?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

RossC has a lot to answer for.:lol: