Policing Costs

14 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Costs per fan look like the highest level in Scotland at 46p each. Wonder why? I might have an idea or two. 

Then say it instead of your silly wee attempt at being cryptic and reserved.

Have courage to say what you feel - I believe you won't as you know it'll be shot down for being a load of shite, if it's what I think it is and you are insinuating that W7 causes any sort of trouble.

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Have courage to say what you feel - I believe you won't as you know it'll be shot down for being a load of shite, if it's what I think it is and you are insinuating that W7 causes any sort of trouble.

Me.. No way. The lads do a great job 

4 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Exactly what I thought too.

Ricky knows exactly what he’s doing the old rascal 😂

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Funny that, you spent the full of last season lambasting their behaviour whilst reminding them you donated money to their cause.

So what is your idea?

I praised then but also expressed my views about one or two banners I disliked. Like you, I am entitled to my opinion, I think the first respondent is closer to the mark. 

Just now, cockles1987 said:
3 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:
I praised then but also expressed my views about one or two banners I disliked. Like you, I am entitled to my opinion, I think the first respondent is closer to the mark. 

But that can't be correct, as we only had 3 games with them at home and not 4.

Or.. Costs per game against them are higher than thought. Helicopter, horses etc. Who knows. 

6 minutes ago, Doakes said:

£2,400 per game does seem a lot

Here’s hoping they realise that it’s a huge waste of time, effort and money... and will spend much less this season 

Agree.. Almost 50% more per fan than the lowest in the league. 

41 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Costs per fan look like the highest level in Scotland at 46p each. Wonder why? I might have an idea or two. 

Ricky, is this really how you want to spent this phase of your life?

Trolling for bites on a football forum?

Really?

I suspect that, like the rest of us, you have no idea whatsoever as to why our policing costs are so high.

We are all ears though.

If you have some special insight, let's hear it.

Just now, oaksoft said:

Ricky, is this really how you want to spent this phase of your life?

Trolling for bites on a football forum?

Really?

I suspect that, like the rest of us, you have no idea whatsoever as to why our policing costs are so high.

We are all ears though.

If you have some special insight, let's hear it.

Already given my view. Can't believe it has anything to do with the lads in W7. Do see some justocation for additional costs at home games via the OF. Open to other ideas. Always assuming the figures are accurate. 

3 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Go on, explain that figure emoji23.png

Actually higher than that... Over 100% higher than the lowest. Hard to explain.. Max crowd limited by stadium size might have an impact. Our utilisation factor is pretty high compared with a number or others if I recall correctly. I'm sure someone will correct me if I have that wrong. 

2 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Actually higher than that... Over 100% higher than the lowest. Hard to explain.. Max crowd limited by stadium size might have an impact. Our utilisation factor is pretty high compared with a number or others if I recall correctly. I'm sure someone will correct me if I have that wrong. 

Why are you asking?

Isn't this sort of "consultancy" what you did for a living? :P