Policing Costs

Nothing to do with police costs but I wouldn't be bothered if  W7 was disbanded, outside of fulfilling their own fantasies I don't see what they offer - they certainly don't improve my matchday experience. 
Dont come if it's to noisy for you. Get a wee comfy armchair and a wee cup of coco and get radio clyde on. How dare they create an atmosphere. Shocking behaviour [emoji849][emoji849][emoji469][emoji469][emoji469][emoji460]️[emoji1022]󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

2 minutes ago, santaponsasaint said:

Dont come if it's to noisy for you. Get a wee comfy armchair and a wee cup of coco and get radio clyde on. How dare they create an atmosphere. Shocking behaviour emoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji469.pngemoji469.pngemoji469.pngemoji460.pngemoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Classic, if it's not SPS's idea of fun you can feck right off.

There you have it, don't come. 

What a warmer. 

11 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Classic, if it's not SPS's idea of fun you can feck right off.

There you have it, don't come. 

What a warmer. 

Doesn't matter how brilliant W7 are ......

IF GORDON SCOTT DECLARES HIMSELF A CONSERVATIVE VOTER .....

SPS will never enter St Mirren Park again till SMISA take over.

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Nothing to do with police costs but I wouldn't be bothered if  W7 was disbanded, outside of fulfilling their own fantasies I don't see what they offer - they certainly don't improve my matchday experience. 

You’re entitled to your opinion although I disagree but anytime there’s a social media post to sell tickets, what section gets used in pictures and videos 🤷‍♂️

12 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Already given my view. Can't believe it has anything to do with the lads in W7. Do see some justocation for additional costs at home games via the OF. Open to other ideas. Always assuming the figures are accurate. 

Forums is a hard place these day's rather than debates as to why our Police costs are so high say compared to St Johnstone. You are attacked as some seem to think you are having a dig at W7. The first thing I thought of why are the costs so high ? We dont have trouble in or around our stadium. Sad days Ricky it's like walking on broken glass. These is a reason why so many have left the forum over the years. Of course the forum can be good in the most part enjoyable. 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Forums is a hard place these day's rather than debates as to why our Police costs are so high say compared to St Johnstone. You are attacked as some seem to think you are having a dig at W7. The first thing I thought of why are the costs so high ? We dont have trouble in or around our stadium. Sad days Ricky it's like walking on broken glass. These is a reason why so many have left the forum over the years. Of course the forum can be good in the most part enjoyable. 

The Forum is thriving.

A lot of left and they are no loss.

Seems to be plenty new folk joined in the last few years.

Some good and plenty shite

Stop slating it for no reason.

15 hours ago, santaponsasaint said:

Dont come if it's to noisy for you. Get a wee comfy armchair and a wee cup of coco and get radio clyde on. How dare they create an atmosphere. Shocking behaviour emoji849.pngemoji849.pngemoji469.pngemoji469.pngemoji469.pngemoji460.pngemoji1022.png󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Well that's my point :booty I usually sit in W1 and rarely hear them, if they were in the middle of the West Stand the noise they make would travel better and perhaps encourage the more sedate fans but instead they want to be close to the opposition fans to live out their tribal fantasies. If as you're suggesting they're having more fun than the rest of us they should be charged more.:spud5

Edited by Bud the Baker

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Well that's my point :booty I usually sit in W1 and rarely hear them, if they were in the middle of the West Stand the noise they make would travel better and perhaps encourage the more sedate fans but instead they want to be close to the opposition fans to live out their tribal fantasies. If as you're suggesting they're having more fun than the rest of us they should be charged more.:spud5

Are they not in W7 because that's the part of the stadium the club told them they were allowed to use? 

The middle of the stand is full of season ticket holders, many of them grumpy auld shites like yourself.

4 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

IOBS. Sadly, posters have to have a thick skin as many have a thick head and seem to lack basic civility. But there are still people who can add to debate.