Policing Costs

6 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

All I've said is I never see you, rarely hear you & that you don't improve my match experience - where has & more importantly how can that been proved wrong?

Erm,, better luck next time...👍😂

You avoided people’s points to the slate the group with your little agenda. From fantasists, to sitting beside away fans to start trouble lol, you got slapped down on both points. decent effort but must try a bit harder 🙃 enjoy today 

Just now, mattman said:

You avoided people’s points to the slate the group with your little agenda. From fantasists, to sitting beside away fans to start trouble lol, you got slapped down on both points. decent effort but must try a bit harder 🙃 enjoy today 

All I've said is I can't see you, rarely hear you and that you use your situation within the stadium to live out outdated tribal fantasies - what relevant points have I avoided? 

Your pompous, incorrect (where have I accused you of trying to start trouble?) and irrelevant posts, I might even call them a "little agenda:rolleyes: don't constitute a slapdown outside of your imagination.

I'll enjoy today safe in the knowledge that I won't see or hear much from you & your compadres..

PS - lol & must try harder - how original!  :booty

2 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

How is it shameful?

Having had sight issues from the age of 17 and recently being diagnosed with not being able to hear a certain pitch in one ear I've been able to rectify one and live with the other.

It was merely pointing out facts from someone that has said issues. emoji23.png

It was a shameful post bringing disability into the thread and playing the victim card doesn't help matters - stop digging!

I have no wish to continue further down this unpleasant cul de sac.

Edited by Bud the Baker

6 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

All I've said is I can't see you, rarely hear you and that you use your situation within the stadium to live out outdated tribal fantasies - what relevant points have I avoided? 

Your pompous, incorrect (where have I accused you of trying to start trouble?) and irrelevant posts, I might even call them a "little agenda:rolleyes: don't constitute a slapdown outside of your imagination.

I'll enjoy today safe in the knowledge that I won't see or hear much from you & your compadres..

PS - lol & must try harder - how original!  :booty

And look who’s biting now 🤪

Very touchy aren’t you 

have a good day 🙌

Edited by mattman

45 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

Just noticed, It was that shameful that it appears 1 hour before you commented that you liked my reply. emoji23.png

Screenshot_20190811-111206.jpeg

That smiley represents "sad" so you're wrong as well as offensive - a winning combination.

To avoid further confusion if you want I'll remove it........

Edited by Bud the Baker

18 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

I think a variety of items contribute to our costs being so high in comparison to others. We are rated 5th in fan risk of disorder by the police, I'm told, in OF Games we spilt the away support over two ends (doesn't mean this games aren't more profitable, just that costs are higher). Add to that our limited capacity and our average costs rise. 

It will of course be a factor but I think the bottom line results show that policing costs wouldn’t be anywhere close to a red line in this arrangement debate. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, HSS said:

Does the Law only affect certain fans?Loads of sevco fans openly drinking in the streets around the stadium while the patrolling polis were trying to work out what 7332 x 46 adds up to.

Basically allowed to do what they want. 

Also noticed the few that jumped on to the trackside were quietly encouraged back into the stand rather than huckling any of them. 

3 hours ago, HSS said:

Does the Law only affect certain fans?Loads of sevco fans openly drinking in the streets around the stadium while the patrolling polis were trying to work out what 7332 x 46 adds up to.

You could have ask this question for the last 10 years plus and the answer would be the same. I came in from the west end and the 1st cops I saw was in our carpark. 

25 minutes ago, Maboza said:

Basically allowed to do what they want. 

Also noticed the few that jumped on to the trackside were quietly encouraged back into the stand rather than huckling any of them. 

The referee booked only one Rangers player at that point despite 8 of them leaving the field of play to go to their fans. 

1 hour ago, St.Ricky said:

The referee booked only one Rangers player at that point despite 8 of them leaving the field of play to go to their fans. 

That's normal. The first player, usually the goal scorer, to leave the field of play is the one that gets the card.