Disgusting Men Who Never Learn

Of all the years working offshore I had to speak privately to guy's who would urinate in their room garbage bins. Pee the bed. Shit in their bed. Never flush toilets. In our shop this is common, dont flush the toilet this is found a lot in our toilets. Pea around the floor. Toilet roll pulled out  in long lengths left on the floor. Take the womans toilet always 100% spotless. The difference is shocking. Our toilets are done to a very high standard you often hear woman say that's a beautiful toilet. Even at the football you go into a cubicle only for the toilet seat to have urine on it.  

58 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I'm sorry, I was bursting, that curry went right through me, your taxi will clean up fine. :whistle

That did happen once and also plenty urine moments soaking the seats over the years. 

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Of all the years working offshore I had to speak privately to guy's who would urinate in their room garbage bins. Pee the bed. Shit in their bed. Never flush toilets. In our shop this is common, dont flush the toilet this is found a lot in our toilets. Pea around the floor. Toilet roll pulled out  in long lengths left on the floor. Take the womans toilet always 100% spotless. The difference is shocking. Our toilets are done to a very high standard you often hear woman say that's a beautiful toilet. Even at the football you go into a cubicle only for the toilet seat to have urine on it.  

Strangely never encountered it in the 10 years I worked offshore.   Besides if I did, I don't  think I would have said anything and expect to sleep at night. :unsure: 

Maybe you could suggest to your gentlemen customers to sit down and it could possibly be as equally spotless. :whistle 

Try cooking their food better so that don't shit and piss all over the place [emoji40]

14 hours ago, pod said:

Strangely never encountered it in the 10 years I worked offshore.   Besides if I did, I don't  think I would have said anything and expect to sleep at night. :unsure: 

Maybe you could suggest to your gentlemen customers to sit down and it could possibly be as equally spotless. :whistle 

You know how thing work offshore. A stewardess comes to me and complains cabin such and such bin has been urinated in with urine also on the floor. That is disrespectful to my staff especially when the bin sits next to the toilet door. So I do my job by going to the crew member and tell him we need a private chat. Finish the conversation by saying it is between us but if it happens again I will report it to the Captain. This was a pipe laying vessel with 350 crew. If you think its acceptable to urinate in a small cabin that has it's own toilet turning a blind eye to it and not looking after your own staff then I differ. 

You know how thing work offshore. A stewardess comes to me and complains cabin such and such bin has been urinated in with urine also on the floor. That is disrespectful to my staff especially when the bin sits next to the toilet door. So I do my job by going to the crew member and tell him we need a private chat. Finish the conversation by saying it is between us but if it happens again I will report it to the Captain. This was a pipe laying vessel with 350 crew. If you think its acceptable to urinate in a small cabin that has it's own toilet turning a blind eye to it and not looking after your own staff then I differ. 
Are you sure it wasn't a cable laying crew?

2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

I worked on platforms  and never had a stewardess. (shame)

You generally find a foreign crew on pipe laying barges who are probably used to peeing in buckets.  :rolleyes:

On 8/10/2019 at 8:06 PM, pod said:

I was accommodated on a semi-sub for 3 years and the behaviours of some were disgusting.  At the very least, they could have closed the curtain on their bunks before, or indeed during, a furiously self-adminsitered hand-shandy.

Going out onto construction sites these days, you still get people shitting on the rim or pissing everywhere.  Some of our contractors provide very high quality welfare units which are roundly abused by a significant number.

Just now, beyond our ken said:

I was accommodated on a semi-sub for 3 years and the behaviours of some were disgusting.  At the very least, they could have closed the curtain on their bunks before, or indeed during, a furiously self-administered hand-shandy.

Going out onto construction sites these days, you still get people shitting on the rim or pissing everywhere.  Some of our contractors provide very high quality welfare units which are roundly abused by a significant number.

44 minutes ago, beyond our ken said:

I was accommodated on a semi-sub for 3 years and the behaviours of some were disgusting.  At the very least, they could have closed the curtain on their bunks before, or indeed during, a furiously self-adminsitered hand-shandy.

Not denying there was a few tossers out there.  I always close my curtain. :whistle