Disgusting Men Who Never Learn

On 8/10/2019 at 8:06 PM, pod said:

you could suggest to your gentlemen customers to sit down and it could possibly be as equally spotless. :whistle 

With a house full of women, all men who come here are told to sit down for a piss. No exceptions.

It's both an educational thing and a respect thing.

I don't really understand why men need taught this stuff.

Horrifying to read your and IOBS stories.

3 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

I was accommodated on a semi-sub for 3 years and the behaviours of some were disgusting.  At the very least, they could have closed the curtain on their bunks before, or indeed during, a furiously self-adminsitered hand-shandy.

Going out onto construction sites these days, you still get people shitting on the rim or pissing everywhere.  Some of our contractors provide very high quality welfare units which are roundly abused by a significant number.

I was on a Semi Sub for seven years, then on Foinaven FPSO for 22 years (I'm an Office knob person now :rolleyes:) and both were well kept.

If you were as bad as some of the examples mentioned you would have been run off,no question. Seen it happen and quite right too.

No excuse for behaving like a pig, same for untidy shitholes of Cabins. I used to look after Accommodation on Foinaven and some guys 

were no better than animals. Just as well it wasnt up to me........I would run them off, it's laziness not keeping your living space clean.

On ‎8‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 11:15 AM, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

You know how thing work offshore. A stewardess comes to me and complains cabin such and such bin has been urinated in with urine also on the floor. That is disrespectful to my staff especially when the bin sits next to the toilet door. So I do my job by going to the crew member and tell him we need a private chat. Finish the conversation by saying it is between us but if it happens again I will report it to the Captain. This was a pipe laying vessel with 350 crew. If you think its acceptable to urinate in a small cabin that has it's own toilet turning a blind eye to it and not looking after your own staff then I differ. 

....................surely you mean Jap's eye