Durmus the new Dorman?

Very impressed with him, very impressed with the other new signings, very impressed with last seasons players. Things look like they’re coming together. Evidence is growing that we have had a very successful summer of recruitment. 

Well done to GLS, Gus, Goody, Lee & all else involved, keep up the good work.  

48 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Maybe not as he's more of a natural wide man. 

I'll tell you what though, Tony Andreu's first touch is absolute f**king filth, ridiculously good. He's going to be a massive player for us this season. 

I saw Ilkay at Easter Road and again today. A great addition and will improve with match fitness. 

Andreu has surprises me. Much more involved and talented than I thought he would be. 

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

Very impressed with him, very impressed with the other new signings, very impressed with last seasons players. Things look like they’re coming together. Evidence is growing that we have had a very successful summer of recruitment. 

Well done to GLS, Gus, Goody, Lee & all else involved, keep up the good work.  

I shall assist you by giving you a succint quote that sums up what you are trying to say....

Very impressed today, very impressed indeed

18 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Maybe not as he's more of a natural wide man. 

I'll tell you what though, Tony Andreu's first touch is absolute f**king filth, ridiculously good. He's going to be a massive player for us this season. 

There was one touch in particular during the second half where the ball came out of the sky over his head, but he killed on his toe and took it into his stride in one movement. It was a thing of beauty.