The Jim Goodwin and Lee Sharp Appreciation Thread

JG seems to see potential there. He certainly rates the lad. Can't say I see what the gaffer sees, but I support him all the way. His call.

Mind you... If he ties the player to Saints then leaves, I will be less than chuffed.

Sent from my HD1913 using Tapatalk

Why do we need another full back. This just signed new contract as did Fraser last year. So Tanser can't be staying as he only signed a year contract.

Ps is killie oor wee team now. Like we are to hibs under Ross. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Decent points. But..if the offer is there and the money is right then I for one won’t blame him for taking it. Aberdeen have up to 18000 or 20000 at home games and have a larger corporate income I would guess although both have been affected recently I would think.
As far as an incoming manager is concerned , should we need one then, Ross or MacKay would fit the bill. Mackay would have the “unfortunate” side effect of knocking Ross County’s bid to break free from the relegation zone.

Aberdeen barely get 9-10 thousand at games not 20000!!

6 minutes ago, elvis said:

Was waters not a Ross signing can't remember when he was here.

Nah it was goodwin. Loaned to us in aug 2019. Jim took the reigns end of June 2019. Looks like he is off so wonder who made this decision. Jim to weaken us, someone else within the club or the next manager ready to step in or the kibble.

Edited by truesaint
just cause

I’m neither here nor there if, or when, he goes. I also don’t want all the usual nonsense of “thanks to the club and the fans”. Not interested in all that! 
What does stick in my throat is timing of it all. 
How ironic that our club and fans suffer because of another club’s mistakes. That’s football I suppose 🤷‍♂️
He has also been conspicuous by his absence in the media this week as he usually has plenty to say. Funny that……

lets see what the next chapter has in store for us