The Jim Goodwin and Lee Sharp Appreciation Thread

3 minutes ago, munoz said:

Its honestly not. Leftfield suggestion.

Based on his Australian coaching? Don't know enough about how he did as he hacked me off when at Dunfemline with his "you're going down signal" at the end of a match. What about Steven McGarry as a coach - seems to be doing well in Perth Au and is a St Mirren fan.

1 minute ago, magnus said:

Based on his Australian coaching? Don't know enough about how he did as he hacked me off when at Dunfemline with his "you're going down signal" at the end of a match. What about Steven McGarry as a coach - seems to be doing well in Perth Au and is a St Mirren fan.

Maybe a shout. 

Tbh i wasn't being entirely serious, but just trying to think of names that aren't on every single list every time the merry go round starts.

1 minute ago, munoz said:

Maybe a shout. 

Tbh i wasn't being entirely serious, but just trying to think of names that aren't on every single list every time the merry go round starts.

Strong Alex Rae vibes about Ferguson. Scored a legendary goal but not sure he didn't fall off the Saints legend pedestal a long time ago. He did for me and I genuinely didn't think that would be possible.

9 minutes ago, norrie82 said:

Honestly some people grasping at straws here with crazy ideas about who’s next. It’ll be underwhelming as we won’t pay the cash simple 

On a tight budget I would definitely interview Allan Archibald. He got Thistle promoted playing great football. Had a Goodwin type window of opportunity to move but stayed with Thistle and faded to obscurity. Worth a punt.

Edited by magnus

Just now, truesaint said:

Or we could just appoint an interim manager and take Goodie back when the sheep punt him after 6 months for not performing a miracle.😀

Some negative comments in their fans forum. Plus Broonie's wee moaning face in the dressing room. Good luck Jim you will need it.

29 minutes ago, munoz said:

Maybe a shout. 

Oh well what about McPake then... he's available and a cheap option too....

Edited by Sweeper07