TopCat

The Jim Goodwin and Lee Sharp Appreciation Thread

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

A Newcastle reserve forward that Falkirk snatched under our noses at the end of the Jan 2007 transfer window, he went on to have an underwhelming career - my point is that we were the financial minnows of the division that season and staying up was more impressive than promotion the season before.

Thanks, no loss then.  

On 8/15/2020 at 8:52 PM, TopCat said:

Six points and two clean sheets from our first three games. What a start! Two of those games against two of last seasons top five aswell.

What a job Jim has done. That’s us won three of our last four games one nil, you don’t do that at this level unless you’re a seriously well organised and well coached team.

Question for the stattos... when did we last have six or more points after three games of a top flight campaign?

You've gone quiet recently. :lol:

Far from a bad start points wise, but performances haven't been a good standard,  especially the last 2 and half games. 

With Shaughnessy coming back in this week,  defensively we should in improve. For me its still midfield that needs the biggest improvement.

Far from a bad start points wise, but performances haven't been a good standard,  especially the last 2 and half games. 
With Shaughnessy coming back in this week,  defensively we should in improve. For me its still midfield that needs the biggest improvement.
Maybe if we had a player of the quality of Sam Foley playing in midfield, flanked by the youthful energy of Erhahon and MacPherson, that might help?

Does anyone know if Goodwin stopped doing post match interviews?
His interviews used to be put up on YouTube, but I haven’t seen anything since the Livingston game.

I think they only post them when we win bud, so you’ll get one tomorrow.

This forum still a thing?