St Mirren Trivia

1 hour ago, car-d bud said:

archie gemmell   2 time winner of European cup with Nottingham Forest....ex Saints player

He was an unused sub in 78/79. Wasn't at Forest when they won it the following year as he had been transferred to Birmingham  City in the summer of 79.

His surname is spelled Gemmill.

On 9/3/2019 at 2:46 PM, St.Ricky said:

It's in the running but, then again, so are some of mine. 

More trivia... I have a 1959 Cup Final GLass Mug. I had an embroidered handkerchief. I have a 1987 small size wall mirror. One of my sons has the Jersey Hugh Murray threw inro the crowd after his final game. 

How is what u said Trivia? U not mean drivel?

In what year did well known St Mirren forum user Shull get released from the sin bin for the final time?

a)  a date yet to be specified but several months after his obituary* appeared in the Paisley dailly express.  

*The obituary would also become  trivia in its own right as possibly the most frugal.  Since the price was £5 for the first 5 words and £1 for every word thereafter, the PDE famously printed "Shull's deid, taxi for sale"

The pie sales at the simple digital arena were unaffected by his demise.

On 9/11/2019 at 5:09 PM, TediousTom said:

In what year did well known St Mirren forum user Shull get released from the sin bin for the final time?

a)  a date yet to be specified but several months after his obituary* appeared in the Paisley dailly express.  

*The obituary would also become  trivia in its own right as possibly the most frugal.  Since the price was £5 for the first 5 words and £1 for every word thereafter, the PDE famously printed "Shull's deid, taxi for sale"

A ledgend in his own forum time. 

Peter Reid fae Peterheid sold him the Volvo in the first place!

8 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:
On 9/11/2019 at 5:09 PM, TediousTom said:

Peter Reid fae Peterheid sold him the Volvo in the first place!

Yer wrang. Peter Reid fae Peterheid is deid