Closed Day Sunday 25/8/2019

Lord Pityme

13 minutes ago, antrin said:

Disappointed in you using a completely unsubstantiated lie to berate our own fans.  :(

It isn't a lie, there's a clear as day video of it. Shull point is on their fans calling out their fans. Why has no one came forward and dropped the coin tosser in it? Telling me the hundreds of people around them, not one person saw it? 

I saw a video, too.

i saw what may have been scrunched up pie foil.

i saw enlargements of a frame by frame which showed editing had been done.

i know there was no resolution to that debate.

i also know that it was conveniently fabricated immediately following that same despicable action by sevco fans being pilloried the previous week.  You could call it “whataboutery” - I know the sevco fans did.

UNSUBSTANTIATED is the reality...

The reason no Saints fan came forward is that it didn’t happen.

Edited by antrin

16 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

They don't like it up 'em! 

18 th Minute against Sevco, lets beam THIS across the world!

Stand up to save our stands..

Stand up to save our stands..

stand up to save our stands...

STAND UP TO SAVE OUR STANDS...!

You've had such success with calls to action, this one should be a cert lol. 

This is easy and simple. 

A group of Saints fans start singing in praise of the IRA while in the West Stand. 

What do the remaining Saints fans in the West Stand do ? 

Drown out the Scum or join in ? 

Same in the Away Stands.. 

A group of Celtic fans praise the IRA. Do the rest of the Celtic support drown them out or do they join in ? 

52 minutes ago, shull said:

This is easy and simple. 

A group of Saints fans start singing in praise of the IRA while in the West Stand. 

What do the remaining Saints fans in the West Stand do ? 

Drown out the Scum or join in ? 

Same in the Away Stands.. 

A group of Celtic fans praise the IRA. Do the rest of the Celtic support drown them out or do they join in ? 

Most Celtic fans attending games don't sing those songs. 

50 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

The old firm have been making money out of Bigotry, Sectarianism, Racism and Hate for decades... its a sad day when our board decide they want in in the 'Bigot Buck' too?.!

do we really needthe money that badly we are happy to make it off the back of bigotry, hate and violence..?

Save Our Stands!

Good chance we needed it last season to retain our SP status... 

19 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Is it really worth it? Throwing out families, children to make money out of hate, sectarianism, violence..?

is this us?

they aren't getting thrown out, they can all attend these games if they wish. Don't let that get in the way of you spinning this. 

Broken record on this, it won't change and you have no way of knowing if you're speaking for a majority. Don't worry fan buyout will complete in a few years and the fans will own the club, sure it'll be reviewed then. Want to speed it up? Join BTB

36 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

they aren't getting thrown out, they can all attend these games if they wish. Don't let that get in the way of you spinning this. 

Broken record on this, it won't change and you have no way of knowing if you're speaking for a majority. Don't worry fan buyout will complete in a few years and the fans will own the club, sure it'll be reviewed then. Want to speed it up? Join BTB

Aye, if the kids are happy to pay £17 instead of £3    :lol:  

4 minutes ago, Tommy said:

So you would do the same and pay nearly 6 times the normal price   :moony2

If my normal ticket was £3 yes, see other post. It works out at roughly £5.50 a game over the season, do you think that's all that dear relatively speaking for children to attend football games? 

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

If my normal ticket was £3 yes, see other post. It works out at roughly £5.50 a game over the season, do you think that's all that dear relatively speaking for children to attend football games? 

I am asking you as an adult, would you pay nearly 6 times more, yes or no.

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I am asking you as an adult, would you pay nearly 6 times more, yes or no.

No I would not but adult tickets aren't £3 normally. I'll ask you a yes or no question. Is that a fair comparison given one ticket type is massively discounted, yes or no? 

You've been done mate, too easy. £5.50 each for 18 games of football, fantastic price & it isn't even the cheapest option available to young fans. 😁