Closed Day Sunday 25/8/2019

Lord Pityme

8 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The desperation when you have to side with LPM! hahaha 

'with the club now literally begging' - this is wrong 

'Might realise they have shot themselves in the foot' - not based in any obsevable fact

i am sure i read at the close of play for Early Bird ST renewals sales stood at 3200. Thats down at least by 300 on last season - this is either factually wrong or the club lied on the early bird sales last season because it came directly from the club that we had sold over 3,200 tickets at practically the exact same time last season

without the same excitement last seasons of promotion you would have to deduce that sales after the Early Bird deadline would be non existent this season! - more baseless negativity, the Goody effect will very likely have had an impact.

Conceivably be 400-500 ST sales down on last season. - if we've sold over 3,200 tickets this season any way you look at it LPM has to be in the wrong at some point. Either his claim is early bird sales last season were 3,500 which is contrary to what the club said or our total sales were 3,500 meaning unless 100 people cancel their season tickets & we don't sell a single extra ticket, it would be impossible for us to be 400 tickets short. 

Good effort but LPM is not right if we take the clubs figures as correct. 

Where did I say I agreed with LPM?

Your posts are getting progressively more shrill.

Calm yourself down for goodness sake.

53 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It's an excellent question and one that you have no idea about.

Yet you were quite content to slaughter LPM for suggesting sales might be down this season despite not actually knowing yourself. If LPM is right and we are 300 down, that's around £100k.

1 minute ago, oaksoft said:

Where did I say I agreed with LPM?

Your posts are getting progressively more shrill.

Calm yourself down for goodness sake.

I should have known, the go to 'that's now what I meant'

Were you just posting that for a laugh even though you fully know it's wrong? 

Do you accept that I do know early bird season tickets aren't down circa 300 last season based on figures from the club? 

Coming to a Family Stand Near You soon.......
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49449628
Uefa take 3000 seats off them for their racist, Sectarian bile..?
The board of SMFC give them an extra 1600 seats, and kick out families and children to accommodate their bigotry!
It's amazing that people thousands of miles away in Europe can hear better than those 3 miles up the road at Hampden the songs that are sung at every game that they play. Wish my hearing aid was as good [emoji23]

8 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

So are they down?

think about it before answering! Lol

No stats suggesting this have been announced. 

Where's your response on your above claim that last season early bird tickets were 3,500 and this seasons are only 3,200? Do you accept you were wrong now you've been quoted last seasons early bird? 

Or are you saying last season total sales were 3,500? Again you'd have to be wrong on 400-500 fewer season ticket holders based on this seasons figures. 

Your desperation for failure linked to this current BoD is laughable. 

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

No stats suggesting this have been announced. 

Where's your response on your above claim that last season early bird tickets were 3,500 and this seasons are only 3,200? Do you accept you were wrong now you've been quoted last seasons early bird? 

Or are you saying last season total sales were 3,500? Again you'd have to be wrong on 400-500 fewer season ticket holders based on this seasons figures. 

Your desperation for failure linked to this current BoD is laughable. 

Up.... or Down..?

its a simple enough question, with a one word answer!

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Up.... or Down..?

its a simple enough question, with a one word answer!

It would be a simple answer if it had been released but it hasn't. Red or black? simple answer on a roulette wheel isn't it? 

Big enough man to admit you were wrong on your earlier post on ticket sales? How about the literal begging nonsense? 

32 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

It would be a simple answer if it had been released but it hasn't. Red or black? simple answer on a roulette wheel isn't it? 

Big enough man to admit you were wrong on your earlier post on ticket sales? How about the literal begging nonsense? 

For the love of god man just say "I don't know" and give us all peace.

You jumped down his throat without having any facts to back yourself up.

It's not a crime to make a mistake.

What is wrong with you that you need to behave like this?

55 minutes ago, Tommy said:

It's amazing that people thousands of miles away in Europe can hear better than those 3 miles up the road at Hampden the songs that are sung at every game that they play. Wish my hearing aid was as good emoji23.png

Yeh, scottish authorities fairly complicit with the ugly sisters and all their "shanties".

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

For the love of god man just say "I don't know" and give us all peace.

You jumped down his throat without having any facts to back yourself up.

It's not a crime to make a mistake.

What is wrong with you that you need to behave like this?

But I do know ffs. What don’t you understand about this? The club released season tickets at end of early bird last season & did the same this season. LPM was wrong. 

So no one knows if the ST sales are up or down?

i'm guessing down, based on the club's past statements bigging themselves up when they've increased!

be interesting to see how much diwn the home support is tomorrow compared to the Aberdeen game, and how much money is being lost every time the club kick families and children out to facilitate, Uefa sanctioned racist supports?

23 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

So no one knows if the ST sales are up or down?

i'm guessing down, based on the club's past statements bigging themselves up when they've increased!

be interesting to see how much diwn the home support is tomorrow compared to the Aberdeen game, and how much money is being lost every time the club kick families and children out to facilitate, Uefa sanctioned racist supports?

But we do know 

1. Early bird season tickets last season & this were both quoted as over ‘3,200’ 

2. Your claim that last seasons were 3,500 is incorrect 

3. Your claim that season tickets could be down by 400-500 is completely unfounded based on the above errors. 

Do you accept where you’ve been wrong on the above? 

But we do know 
1. Early bird season tickets last season & this were both quoted as over ‘3,200’ 
2. Your claim that last seasons were 3,500 is incorrect 
3. Your claim that season tickets could be down by 400-500 is completely unfounded based on the above errors. 
Do you accept where you’ve been wrong on the above? 
I know I shouldn't, but is 3500 not more than 3200 [emoji25]

Over 24 hours and no reply, even the bookies wouldn't give me odds on LPM not replying.[emoji24]

Now any decent person getting presented with facts contrary to what they posted would acknowledge them, but........... [emoji23]

Please give up chasing him about the forum, you’re just embarrassing yourself! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

:1eye