Closed Day Sunday 25/8/2019

Lord Pityme

8 minutes ago, belfast billy said:

Unfortunately that will never happen. Turkeys voting on Christmas springs to mind

I agree that there would need to be an outcome that they feared more. 

Stricter licensing laws enforced by councils might do the trick if their powers were strong enough. 

Best of all is the simplest of all. Adopt the Uefa approach. That just takes courage. 

Klub Statement..... kinda

hi kids... its Uncle Panda-Monium here!

if you are at a loose end this Sunday, directly after church, then get yoursrlves and your parents down to the

"SDA.. To See the Saints Play"

expect a colourful (mainly Orange)pre match atmosphere in the town and both in and outside the ground!

sorry no Panda club, pre match entertainment, family stand or ST reserved seating... but we can offer you......

"£27 for adults and £17 for concessions."

instead of our regular Adults £22 and £6 for concessions..! Adding a whopping £36 on top of a regular 2 adult/2 concession deals..!

we've pulled all the stops (and your pockets out) for this! So..

"Dont delay... head to the SDA"

18 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Klub Statement..... kinda

hi kids... its Uncle Panda-Monium here!

if you are at a loose end this Sunday, directly after church, then get yoursrlves and your parents down to the

"SDA.. To See the Saints Play"

expect a colourful (mainly Orange)pre match atmosphere in the town and both in and outside the ground!

sorry no Panda club, pre match entertainment, family stand or ST reserved seating... but we can offer you......

"£27 for adults and £17 for concessions."

instead of our regular Adults £22 and £6 for concessions..! Adding a whopping £36 on top of a regular 2 adult/2 concession deals..!

we've pulled all the stops (and your pockets out) for this! So..

"Dont delay... head to the SDA"

Plenty of other options that offer great value for money football. Don’t let that get in the way of your failing campaign to overturn the arrangement. 

A few of us want sectarianism and bigotry removed from St Mirren Park. 

The majority of Saints fans don't. 

The Board certainly welcome sectarianism and bigotry to our Stadium. 

It's Saints kids who get booted out. 

Shameful. 

13 minutes ago, shull said:

A few of us want sectarianism and bigotry removed from St Mirren Park. 

The majority of Saints fans don't. 

The Board certainly welcome sectarianism and bigotry to our Stadium. 

It's Saints kids who get booted out. 

Shameful. 

Absolute rubbish, the overwhelming majority if not all SMFC fans want it removed, the board want it removed, you having an unrealistic view on how easy this would be doesn’t change that. 

Dear Sevco and Celtic Cuntos, 

As your fans are a shower of sectarian morons, we at St Mirren Football Club will not be issuing away tickets for your Clubs. 

Now do one. 

THE ST MIRREN BOARD AND ALL ST MIRREN FANS. 

It's that fecking easy. 

4 hours ago, shull said:

Dear Sevco and Celtic Cuntos, 

As your fans are a shower of sectarian morons, we at St Mirren Football Club will not be issuing away tickets for your Clubs. 

Now do one. 

THE ST MIRREN BOARD AND ALL ST MIRREN FANS. 

It's that fecking easy. 

Aye pure easy & realistic... 

baz is correct in that it’s unrealistic to expect clubs to stand up to the Old Firm.

The only way change can happen is for fans to stand up to the Old Firm.

Back in 2012 it was the threat of boycotts that led to the Premier League rejecting allowing the new Sevco club entry into the league.

The only thing that can effect change is boycotts. And only fans can do that.

If all fans boycotted all games until a new league is started without the Old Firm then change would happen,

It’s in the power of the fans.

If you keep going to these games then do not moan about sectarianism, songs, thuggery, cheating, refereeing decisions.

Instead, just bend over and take it right up the arse from the Old Firm and do it without fuss.

3 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

baz is correct in that it’s unrealistic to expect clubs to stand up to the Old Firm.

Back in 2012 it was the threat of boycotts that led to the Premier League rejecting allowing the new Sevco club entry into the league.

If all fans boycotted all games until a new league is started without the Old Firm then change would happen,

If you keep going to these games then do not moan about sectarianism, songs, thuggery, cheating, refereeing decisions.

Instead, just bend over and take it right up the arse from the Old Firm and do it without fuss.

Ok, I'm no going....................who's with me? :wink:

With the club now literally begging for families to come and buy tickets today do you think they might realise they've shot themselves in the foot?

i am sure i read at the close of play for Early Bird ST renewals sales stood at 3200. Thats down at least by 300 on last season, and without the same excitement last seasons of promotion you would have to deduce that sales after the Early Bird deadline would be non existent this season!

so the club could! Conceivably be 400-500 ST sales down on last season. I bet that knocks any profit made from Bigotry out of the Park! Is Boris Johnson running the club these days?

40 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Would love if they left as a result of a fan boycott or better still teams resigning and making a breakaway league with all but them. I don't see either of them as realistic unfortunately. 

I think our best bet is in a couple of seasons if the green bigots win 10, they should hopefully ramp up their campaign to move to England or an Atlantic league again. If I was them I'd be asking to put a colt team in the lower English league ASAP then shift over when they get to a decent level, might say no but stranger things. Their blue brothers in bigotry would undoubtedly follow suit. 

31 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

With the club now literally begging for families to come and buy tickets today do you think they might realise they've shot themselves in the foot?

i am sure i read at the close of play for Early Bird ST renewals sales stood at 3200. Thats down at least by 300 on last season, and without the same excitement last seasons of promotion you would have to deduce that sales after the Early Bird deadline would be non existent this season!

so the club could! Conceivably be 400-500 ST sales down on last season. I bet that knocks any profit made from Bigotry out of the Park! Is Boris Johnson running the club these days?

Do you know what the word literally means? There's also no more of a push to get people buying tickets than for any other game so you're again speculating nonsense. 

Over 3,200 season tickets have been sold for the 2019/20 season.  - July 7th 2019

3,200 Plus with I month till our. opening League Fixture. New manager. New players. New Era - July 5th 2019

Don't let the facts get in the way of a good bit of negativity eh? 

Edited by bazil85

2 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Alas Wendy, whilst I agree with just about every word of your post, I fear your second paragraph is every bit as unrealistic as the first.

Unfortunately (other than the occasion you cite - which was a pretty unprecedented and historical moment in Scottish football) Shull is correct, football fans generally appear quite happy for Sevco/Celtic to use one end of their stadium. This is only really a hot topic on here because we have given them two. 

Edited by TPAFKA Jersey 2

49 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Good question, would be interesting to know the final numbers. Did we ever actually get that last season?

It's an excellent question and one that you have no idea about.

Yet you were quite content to slaughter LPM for suggesting sales might be down this season despite not actually knowing yourself. If LPM is right and we are 300 down, that's around £100k.

5 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

27 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

It's an excellent question and one that you have no idea about.

Yet you were quite content to slaughter LPM for suggesting sales might be down this season despite not actually knowing yourself. If LPM is right and we are 300 down, that's around £100k.

The desperation when you have to side with LPM! hahaha 

'with the club now literally begging' - this is wrong 

'Might realise they have shot themselves in the foot' - not based in any obsevable fact

i am sure i read at the close of play for Early Bird ST renewals sales stood at 3200. Thats down at least by 300 on last season - this is either factually wrong or the club lied on the early bird sales last season because it came directly from the club that we had sold over 3,200 tickets at practically the exact same time last season

without the same excitement last seasons of promotion you would have to deduce that sales after the Early Bird deadline would be non existent this season! - more baseless negativity, the Goody effect will very likely have had an impact.

Conceivably be 400-500 ST sales down on last season. - if we've sold over 3,200 tickets this season any way you look at it LPM has to be in the wrong at some point. Either his claim is early bird sales last season were 3,500 which is contrary to what the club said or our total sales were 3,500 meaning unless 100 people cancel their season tickets & we don't sell a single extra ticket, it would be impossible for us to be 400 tickets short. 

Good effort but LPM is not right if we take the clubs figures as correct.