Poll - The Family Stand Debate

Saints seats or bigot seats  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This...

"I think people don’t like that I don’t make sweeping statements. "

From someone who constantly  tells us what the majority view is, or isn't.... FFS

thats pure comedy gold right there.

unless of course Baz is actually 'Trigger'..? You know had this broom 25 years, only had to change the head, and handle 19 times.

Why have the walk up fans to fork out more, when the season tickets are already discounted. :huh: Unless of course you meant £5 a game. :rolleyes:  
It was just a thought on how the club could raised the cash from a different way, rather than from the bigots getting the family stand.

38 minutes ago, Tommy said:
1 hour ago, pod said:
Why have the walk up fans to fork out more, when the season tickets are already discounted. :huh: Unless of course you meant £5 a game. :rolleyes:  

It was just a thought on how the club could raised the cash from a different way, rather than from the bigots getting the family stand.

Charge the bigots more for the one stand.  If they want to come, they'll pay it.  If they don't   :thumbsup

54 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Whatever you say. You’re certainly one for dancing around the point you’re trying to make. 

TBF plenty of us have tried being direct and failed to get the point across.

Do you seriously not see the problem with those two posts I highlighted today?

I am not even asking you to agree with the sentiment. I just want to know if you can see what everyone else sees?

6 hours ago, pod said:

rCharge the bigots more for the one stand.  If they want to come, they'll pay it.  If they don't   :thumbsup

Sadly we're not allowed to charge them more than our fans in similar seats.

Edited by Tommy

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

TBF plenty of us have tried being direct and failed to get the point across.

Do you seriously not see the problem with those two posts I highlighted today?

I am not even asking you to agree with the sentiment. I just want to know if you can see what everyone else sees?

Nope, not even slightly. 

7 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Over 70% agree that we should keep the family stand for St Mirren supporting families. 

Baz will say it doesn't matter, completely discounting the people who feel it does matter. 

Out of 53 voters which will likely include people's aliases, cert lol. 

I was the first one to post that BAWA isn't a good gauge. Look at the SMISA votes, practically everyone I'm in the minority regarding wanting financial benefit for the club, yet every single vote that option wins, often by a landslide. Don't let that fact get in the way of your vote that at best includes 1.1% of season ticket holders voting in favour. hahaha

Still confident if this was put to a larger scale vote of season ticket holders/ SMISA members, keep the arrangement would get a majority. 

Never mind not giving the OF tickets for the family stand!

The fans need to take this into their own hands and boycott all games against the OF.

Indeed, they should boycott all games now.

This will force the non OF clubs to resign and start a new league without the OF.

Scottish football is fixed. It’s no better than wrestling.

The only way for sectarianism to end is for fans to take action.

17 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Never mind not giving the OF tickets for the family stand!

The fans need to take this into their own hands and boycott all games against the OF.

Indeed, they should boycott all games now.

This will force the non OF clubs to resign and start a new league without the OF.

Scottish football is fixed. It’s no better than wrestling.

The only way for sectarianism to end is for fans to take action.

It's the only way. 

Unfortunately the masses in Scotland condone sectarianism including many many St Mirren fans especially Boring Bazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy and Ricky the bigot lover. 

Just now, shull said:

It's the only way. 

Unfortunately the masses in Scotland condone sectarianism including many many St Mirren fans especially Boring Bazzzzzzzzzzzzzzy and Ricky the bigot lover. 

Zzzzzzzz done to death. At least you’ll be following through your one man boycott, bollocks strip eh? :lol:

I haven't voted as my chosen option isn't there. 
Bung a bowling ball at Baz?

Fun for all the family... and if no families in what used to be our stand, the ones taking their place will no doubt be used to such fun and games....

See games at Killie...

Gate Crash the party! Literally.

Donkeys Pin the Blame on the Killie!

Dreepy on the disabled!

Call My Bluff!

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Bung a bowling ball at Baz?

Fun for all the family... and if no families in what used to be our stand, the ones taking their place will no doubt be used to such fun and games....

See games at Killie...

Gate Crash the party! Literally.

Donkeys Pin the Blame on the Killie!

Dreepy on the disabled!

Call My Bluff!

How about. Buy more season tickets and prevent the option being available at all. 

There will be a limit to how many season tickets can be sold as they don't suit everyBuddie.  It may be years till that Nirvana is reached.  Until then it seems that those who are so disregarded by the management and people like yourself must suffer - rather than the sevco scum.

You regard this as being merely an economic decision whereas it really should be one about morality or decent politics... if you like.

How come you can so easily decide to flop down on the economics side of the fence in this debate yet you flip flop on the decision about Ferguson's ship yard?