Poll - The Family Stand Debate

Saints seats or bigot seats  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, antrin said:

There will be a limit to how many season tickets can be sold as they don't suit everyBuddie.  It may be years till that Nirvana is reached.  Until then it seems that those who are so disregarded by the management and people like yourself must suffer - rather than the sevco scum.

You regard this as being merely an economic decision whereas it really should be one about morality or decent politics... if you like.

How come you can so easily decide to flop down on the economics side of the fence in this debate yet you flip flop on the decision about Ferguson's ship yard?

The bottom line is any St Mirren fan that wants to attend these games can & without the arrangement the seats would be empty. 

While that’s the case the arrangement is completely justified. Yes people don’t like it but let’s look at the positives. Evidence suggests it hasn’t impacted crowds given last years figures, it allows for a 10% increase in our player budget (based on information only, however the information is from a person with full access to our accounts & no clear reason to lie) 

4 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

This...

"I think people don’t like that I don’t make sweeping statements. "

From someone who constantly  tells us what the majority view is, or isn't.... FFS

thats pure comedy gold right there.

unless of course Baz is actually 'Trigger'..? You know had this broom 25 years, only had to change the head, and handle 19 times.

Show me one post where I have ‘told’ anyone what the majority view on this subject is? I can show where you have made this claim right enough... 

More lies from the serial liar :rolleyes:

Zzzzzzzz done to death. At least you’ll be following through your one man boycott, bollocks strip eh? default_laugh.png

The thing is, it’s not a one man boycott. Loads of folk don’t go to games when the OF come visiting.

We’ve got this all the wrong way round.

Instead of inviting more OF along and therefore discouraging more Saints fans to stay away we should be stopping any OF attending whatsoever!

We need to get these clubs out of Scottish football altogether. Not encouraging them to spread their bile even further!

St Mirren should be first movers on this and start the revolution. Let’s hope SMISA has the bravery and foresight to do this.

Scottish football without the OF would be a beautiful thing.

57 minutes ago, DumboBud said:

Simple, the board decide that it is still revenue positive to continue to give the OF the family stand. 

After all this is all about maximising revenue. 

How can they give away seats that have been sold with no place to move the people to? 

6 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

How can they give away seats that have been sold with no place to move the people to? 

Simple, they don’t.

The family stand season book will be for all non OF league games full stop. 

Remember the rationale behind this is to maximise revenue. Why would the board tolerate some empty seats in the family stand when they can almost guarantee selling every seat to OF fans. 

3 minutes ago, DumboBud said:

Simple, they don’t.

The family stand season book will be for all non OF league games full stop. 

Remember the rationale behind this is to maximise revenue. Why would the board tolerate some empty seats in the family stand when they can almost guarantee selling every seat to OF fans. 

DB. 

You are talking about the present and past position. I am talking about a position where we vote with our feet and pockets, turn up in numbers and fill both stands on a regular basis. 

18 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

DB. 

You are talking about the present and past position. I am talking about a position where we vote with our feet and pockets, turn up in numbers and fill both stands on a regular basis. 

Ahhhhh. Now I get it.

Shull's place.png

Edited by stlucifer