Management Q&A

Maybe not all paying that amount but likely all can out muscle us. Look at the move Adam Hammill made for example. 
Please for the love of god or no god can you not take this as me stalking you... Genuine question... For once I actually want to hear from you!

If it's not about money...

Can you tell me what is involved in out muscling us?

What exactly do you mean by that? What does it involve?

Can you give me three examples?

I think he means they maybe all aren't paying £5k a week but they can still pay more than us.

Please for the love of god or no god can you not take this as me stalking you... Genuine question... For once I actually want to hear from you!

12 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Presumably not all League 1 clubs are paying players that amount but even so it just goes to show you what we are up against.

Well in the last few years, players we have managed to sign from the championship or league 1, are McGinn, Flynn, MacKenzie

McAllister, Obika, Ferdinand.

6 off the top of my head so they must be more, so it certainly not easy, but possible. 

Edited by Tommy

Why were the professionals at the club not good enough to beat lower league opposition?
Is it not worrying lack of goals scored over 5 games?
Why was recruitment left so late when Gus was in place?
We have no stikers with a scoring record, why?
Is Erahon going on loan?
What do u think Jim of old firm taking 2 stands?
May from Aberdeen a target?

Why are you not getting a ST?

8 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

English league 1 is also a higher level of football than the majority of teams in the Scottish Premier. The draw to go there is likely stronger for players than going to St Mirren. when you couple that with the fact it’s likely more money probably a no brainer for most. 

Also the step up if you get to the Championship is significantly higher both financially & in terms of quality with only Celtic & potentially the zombies being an exception quality-wise. 

11 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Pretty much. The specifics of whether we're due a cut of Hibs profit is unclear, however, were definitely due 3.5% as a development fee under FIFA rules, in real terms, that's a significant whack of he moves on for the £50m being reported. 

So it's win win either way really. 

Suppose that's the equivalent of having a third of Hibs %10 sell on clause ( if that's what they have ) if the stories of the %33 cut of any transfer fee are true , then we stand to gain as much as Hibs , which would be rather good .

English league 1 is also a higher level of football than the majority of teams in the Scottish Premier. The draw to go there is likely stronger for players than going to St Mirren. when you couple that with the fact it’s likely more money probably a no brainer for most. 
Also the step up if you get to the Championship is significantly higher both financially & in terms of quality with only Celtic & potentially the zombies being an exception quality-wise. 
Why didn't you say that?
For once you make sense!

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Why didn't you say that?
For once you make sense!

Because I was responding at a very high level, not every post needs to be paragraphs wrong. You wanted further clarity, I provided it. 

If you ask me fair questions, you’ll get fair responses.