Binned Again

shull

Shull, and his close family, PRicky and myself.
I have asked the reason for myself, the others can speak for themselves, but, as yet, no response. 
I've always wonders how many close family members of shull are actually on this forum [emoji16]

22 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Yet another lie.

I have never once "messaged" you!

You are on one helluva run these last few days!

The number of people that have called you out for lying is quite incredible.

Oh and he moves onto a word game argument, spinning the meaning of the word ‘messaged’ 

Is there any depths he will not go to on this desperation quest? Probably not. 

Usual suspects, not one of them has shown a lie. 

4 minutes ago, div said:

You're all in here so you can learn to be nice to one another, and stop polluting the main forum with your absolute shite :)

Sorry?

I can see what your saying about some of the other people but, where, exactly, do I fit into that description?

I'd have preferred to do this privately, but as you've chosen to publicly post your version, let's hear it? 

Oh please tell me the condescending, patronising, pointless Pricky has been binned ?

Bumping 13 year old threads, replying to himself to bump every last thread he commented on, giving 3 things he’s doing this week on the ‘3 things you’re doing today’ thread ffs !

Is possession in football important threads ? Aye Fricky if you’ve got any f**king chance of scoring, it might be an idea to get the baw !!!

So.... is he here ?

Faraway yet again 100% should not be in here

Shull ? Sorry, self inflicted [emoji2]

5 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Oh please tell me the condescending, patronising, pointless Pricky has been binned ?

Bumping 13 year old threads, replying to himself to bump every last thread he commented on, giving 3 things he’s doing this week on the ‘3 things you’re doing today’ thread ffs !

Is possession in football important threads ? Aye Fricky if you’ve got any f**king chance of scoring, it might be an idea to get the baw !!!

So.... is he here ?

Faraway yet again 100% should not be in here

Shull ? Sorry, self inflicted emoji2.png

Aye, PRicky is, although, the small mercy, is he's taken the huff and disappeared, for now. :wink:

Aye, PRicky is, although, the small mercy, is he's taken the huff and disappeared, for now. :wink:

Aye, one of his ‘I’m away’ comments

Still hovering & clicking likes

Personally, I don’t want anyone binned, but gladly make an exception for that walloper

No idea yet again why you are here

Div finally grace the forum with his presence?

7 minutes ago, whydowebother said:

Aye, one of his ‘I’m away’ comments

Still hovering & clicking likes

Personally, I don’t want anyone binned, but gladly make an exception for that walloper

No idea yet again why you are here

Div finally grace the forum with his presence?

Aye, Div's post about the forum being polluted could/should have been hit on the head.

Instead it's been allowed to go on, and on, and on.

The sin bins been discussed to death, an absolute shitter of an idea, especially with no regular moderation on the forum. 

PS Also Div's decision to make a public post serves no purpose apart from further alienate forum members and give his disciples a chance to like him. 

Edited by faraway saint

41 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

U mean we don't fit in and all happy clap and have our own opinions!

I'd say in your case it's because you're a constantly aggressive, abusive troll who adds heehaw to the forum. You are no loss. 

Of those binned, Faraway, though he acts the goat now and then, is the only one who actually adds any meaningful input to the forum. 

But he deserves one of these for now. :lol:

and one of these 🤡

Just now, djchapsticks said:

I'd say in your case it's because you're a constantly aggressive, abusive troll who adds heehaw to the forum. You are no loss. 

Of those binned, Faraway, though he acts the goat now and then, is the only one who actually adds any meaningful input to the forum. 

But he deserves one of these for now. :lol:

and one of these 🤡

Don't forget one of these...............:booty

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, Div's post about the forum being polluted could/should have been hit on the head.

Instead it's been allowed to go on, and on, and on.

The sin bins been discussed to death, an absolute shitter of an idea, especially with no regular moderation on the forum. 

PS Also Div's decision to make a public post serves no purpose apart from further alienate forum members and give his disciples a chance to like him. 

Cry me a river.

1 minute ago, faraway saint said:

Aye, a full 10 minutes. :lol:

How come you sat back and allowed the forum to be polluted? 

Aye, about the size of it, magnificent communication. :lol:

If you don’t like the way the forum is run you always have a choice.