Binned Again

shull

15 hours ago, faraway saint said:
15 hours ago, div said:

If you don’t like the way the forum is run you always have a choice.

I've no wish to get into a public slanging match, that's, obviously your style.

If you've anything constructive to say PM me, if not, do your usual.......................:byebye

Yer aving a giraffe surely?  you adore a public slanging match it is your raison d'etre, you live for the snide remarks and barbs, only occasionally resorting to actually posting something worth debating and where would you be without your :thumbsdown emojis?  Lonely, sad and faraway.......................................  😎

2 hours ago, jaybee said:

Yer aving a giraffe surely?  you adore a public slanging match it is your raison d'etre, you live for the snide remarks and barbs, only occasionally resorting to actually posting something worth debating and where would you be without your :thumbsdown emojis?  Lonely, sad and faraway.......................................  😎

What he said only you don't post ANYTHING remotely worthwhile. 🤡

2 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

^^^^^ [mention=15246]jaybee[/mention] describing himself! emoji1.png

Edited by faraway saint

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Never claimed I did but some of your responses to me, I am far from surprised :lol:

you're not that important that I would review your posts in bulk.  

This is a key point, the moderation DOESN'T review, and, as HE doesn't spend much time on here he isn't in a position to make an accurate call on who should be in here. 

There are many posts that are way over the top and the members are not in here. 

Consistency and transparency, you would agree, are what should be in place here? 

4 hours ago, bazil85 said:

You say it doesn’t work but it seems to trigger you a fair amount, if that acts as a deterrent to some of the behaviour that lands you in here, great it’s working. If not, more visits likely 

Given the number of people you have seriously pissed off recently because of the way you post, I'd honestly suggest that you probably don't want to be posting something like this to other people.

43 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

This is a key point, the moderation DOESN'T review, and, as HE doesn't spend much time on here he isn't in a position to make an accurate call on who should be in here. 

Consistency and transparency, you would agree, are what should be in place here? 

I have had a fair bit of borderline inappropriate comments, I think people have been in here in the past based on some not very nice remarks. But on the whole most of the chat is okay, some people just get a bit carried away with some of their stuff. 

Ultimately it’s only a discussion forum, it won’t kill anyone being in a sin bin.  

8 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

Given the number of people you have seriously pissed off recently because of the way you post, I'd honestly suggest that you probably don't want to be posting something like this to other people.

People might not like the way I post, they might not like my positivity or the way I defend the club because of their negative agendas. But I don’t think I’ve ever typed anything that would get me binned.  

39 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

I have no idea why you are in here at the moment and I don't like the sin bin idea but I can't agree with this post.

BAWA is Div's site. He paid for it, he created it. It's his. Period. You have no right to question how often he spends on here, moderates content or how often he posts. It's his company and he provides this service free of charge. You haven't paid to be on here. He's under no obligation to explain himself to you or anyone else.

I'm not trying to kiss arse here. I'm talking as a fellow business owner. Any customer of mine who doesn't like my services and products can go elsewhere but being a customer doesn't give them the right to tell me how to run my own business. For what it's worth, I routinely refuse to do business with certain customers. I'm very picky and I don't work with arseholes. It's not worth the hassle and money is not the most important thing.

So, in short, cut the entitlement. and stop treating other peoples property as your own.

If it was my site, I'd issue a general warning, then a private warning to the individual and then a permanent ban. BUT it isn't my site so I can't help you.

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

People might not like the way I post, they might not like my positivity or the way I defend the club because of their negative agendas. But I don’t think I’ve ever typed anything that would get me binned.  

If you genuinely believe that this is what is pissing everyone off about your posts then go ahead.

It's not worth my time arguing about.

7 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I have no idea why you are in here at the moment and I don't like the sin bin idea but I can't agree with this post.

BAWA is Div's site. He paid for it, he created it. It's his. Period. You have no right to question how often he spends on here, moderates content or how often he posts. It's his company and he provides this service free of charge. You haven't paid to be on here. He's under no obligation to explain himself to you or anyone else.

I'm not trying to kiss arse here. I'm talking as a fellow business owner. Any customer of mine who doesn't like my services and products can go elsewhere but being a customer doesn't give them the right to tell me how to run my own business. For what it's worth, I routinely refuse to do business with certain customers. I'm very picky and I don't work with arseholes. It's not worth the hassle and money is not the most important thing.

So, in short, cut the entitlement. and stop treating other peoples property as your own.

If it was my site, I'd issue a general warning, then a private warning to the individual and then a permanent ban. BUT it isn't my site so I can't help you.

On the contrary, when his decision is, IMO and plenty others, wrong, then I have every right to question his decision and how he came to it. 

I have tried to do this privately as I don't believe it's in anyone's interest to do this publicly, but that was Divs decision to go public with a cheap post. 

Nothing to do with how often he posts, strange thing to mention. 

To question is a way to search for improvement.

This is NOT the same as a consumer/business situation as we are the customer who, simply by using the site ensure it's future. 

The lack of moderation is a major reason people are leaving IMO as things are allowed to get way out of hand. 

Edited by faraway saint

Seriously why should grown.men supposively supporting a provincial club need moderating... its just total immaturity. Yes people can ignore but its more the point that good posts got constantly hijacked with name calling. Shull and his aliases should be banned. His posts used to be good but now he just seems to give constant abuse.. apart from him FFS its St Mirren not Morton lets get on...

20 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Seriously why should grown.men supposively supporting a provincial club need moderating... its just total immaturity. Yes people can ignore but its more the point that good posts got constantly hijacked with name calling. Shull and his aliases should be banned. His posts used to be good but now he just seems to give constant abuse.. apart from him FFS its St Mirren not Morton lets get on...

Ok, let's deal with this bit.................

Grown men, are you suggesting that adults are incapable of being total arseholes?

Have you forgotten some of YOUR posts?  :lol:

A provincial club.......................WTF has that to do with ANYTHING?  :blink:

Away for a lie down.  :byebye

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:
5 hours ago, jaybee said:

4 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

Love you too........................................NOT      😎

You don’t argue, you dance around a point you’re seemingly trying to make. 

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] no comment [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:
5 hours ago, jaybee said:

5 hours ago, Wendy Saintss said:

you are a  nosy interfering weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee          weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee man, with the attitude of an even weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee er boy.  I'm afraid you are where you belong.

12 minutes ago, jaybee said:

Love you too........................................NOT      😎

1 minute ago, jaybee said:

you are a  nosy interfering weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee          weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee man, with the attitude of an even weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee er boy.  I'm afraid you are where you belong.

:lol:

Mind that time you completely lied about not wanting to engage with me? I appreciate I might need to be more specific because you’ve went down that path more than once :rolleyes:
Why are you talking to me?

I specifically made "no comment" as I pissed myself laughing at your continued hypocrisy! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Ok, let's deal with this bit.................

Grown men, are you suggesting that adults are incapable of being total arseholes?

Have you forgotten some of YOUR posts?  :lol:

A provincial club.......................WTF has that to do with ANYTHING?  :blink:

Away for a lie down.  :byebye

None of MY posts got me in here. Lets not forget your thousands of posts that just ridicule and why constantly get removed. We are a small club hence need unity... hey i see it every time i attend. ( you should try it) i just hear from the dodgy element on this forum... anyway enjoy Shull and gstrech . You deserve each other 🐼

1 hour ago, DougJamie said:

None of MY posts got me in here. Lets not forget your thousands of posts that just ridicule and why constantly get removed. We are a small club hence need unity... hey i see it every time i attend. ( you should try it) i just hear from the dodgy element on this forum... anyway enjoy Shull and gstrech . You deserve each other 🐼

Do they? You have proof or are you just talking shite again? 

Your'e trying to deflect from your original post, quite badly.

You were one of the original people in here because you can't control your dimwit mouth.

Some of your recent posts, which you shat yourself after you posted them. should have had you in here again but there's selective moderation. 

Run along you're out of your depth. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Why are you talking to me?

I specifically made "no comment" as I pissed myself laughing at your continued hypocrisy! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I’ve told you on more than one occasion I will respond to you. I have never hid that fact or tried to present any other reality. 

Good effort again but as usual, you’re wrong in your claim. 

53 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:

I'm quite sure oaky can defend himself but I'd just like to say ... that's just a load of bollocks.

I don't agree with everything he says but he tends to explain himself quite well. That's what makes it easy for me to see when he's wrong. :)

Just because you don't understand what he's saying, doesn't mean he's dancing around a point.

There are a good few rockets on here and he’s far from the worst. But what he is really good at is typing posts that don’t really say anything. Purposely obscure so he can say ‘that’s not what I meant’ is my interpretation.  

I’m still waiting for a clear message from him on what this apparent issue with me is. Quoting me and saying this is why, isn’t a clear answer. 

I’ve told you on more than one occasion I will respond to you. I have never hid that fact or tried to present any other reality. 
Good effort again but as usual, you’re wrong in your claim. 
So now you intend to comment on me making "no comment" and turn that into a pointless argument? [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Is there a sin bin sin bin?