Binned Again

shull

Strange how all the most annoying poster's allegedly are in here but it is now most popular thread on forum. All the poster's who constantly disagree and happy clap have followed myself, Shull and faraway in her. Proves without us the forum is boring as feck... without us u have no forum!

Edited by gstretchuk

9 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Strange how all the most annoying poster's allegedly are in here but it is now most popular thread on forum. All the poster's who constantly disagree and happy clap have followed myself, Shull and faraway in her. Proves without us the forum is boring as feck... without us u have no forum!

You might want to edit again. The 3 of you were in her and something about the clap. Popular contributors doesn't mean popular and the most commented on threads are probably not popular to most. Anyway what was her name so we all know to stay clear.

7 hours ago, truesaint said:

You might want to edit again. The 3 of you were in her and something about the clap. Popular contributors doesn't mean popular and the most commented on threads are probably not popular to most. Anyway what was her name so we all know to stay clear.

Dunno her name..Baz recommended her!

Edited by gstretchuk

I think you’ve really hit the nail on the head, I don’t post that often, not in fear of getting hounded or slagged off by the forums ‘main men’, whilst the bickering can get tedious it is also very amusing.

The fact that I am in the sin bin part of the forum and reading this very thread tells me that you lot actually add a lot of value to the forum or in other words make the forum.

There are some ‘key’ posters that I prefer to others but that’s like anything in life.

Anyway I don’t have the answers, I’m away to walk the dug.

9 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

So now you intend to comment on me making "no comment" and turn that into a pointless argument? emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Is there a sin bin sin bin?

Just pointing out where your desperate begging for our engagements to stop was lies. You absolutely love it. I’ve told you exactly what you can do that will stop us communicating on here but you keep coming back for more. 

Your obsession is real. Don’t worry though I’m more than happy to keep it going, good fun beating you in every single argument. 😁

8 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

We all have our own interpretations - believe it or not, there are actually people out there that interpret "the club" and "the company" as two different things. :D

A lot of Rangers fans used this line as well when their club died didn’t they? :lol:

personally I think it’s a bit irrelevant, everyone involved with SMFC wants what’s best for the club. (Although some ‘fans’ are really good at hiding that & only take pleasure from the negative) 

I think this often leads to to the us vs them when it comes to subjects like SMISA. Reality is we are all fighting for the same goals. 

A lot of Rangers fans used this line as well when their club died didn’t they? [emoji38]
personally I think it’s a bit irrelevant, everyone involved with SMFC wants what’s best for the club. (Although some ‘fans’ are really good at hiding that & only take pleasure from the negative) 
I think this often leads to to the us vs them when it comes to subjects like SMISA. Reality is we are all fighting for the same goals. 
Says the expert on Rangers fans.

At last you have a chance to speak on something you know about! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]

Just pointing out where your desperate begging for our engagements to stop was lies. You absolutely love it. I’ve told you exactly what you can do that will stop us communicating on here but you keep coming back for more. 
Your obsession is real. Don’t worry though I’m more than happy to keep it going, good fun beating you in every single argument. [emoji16]
The obsession is entirely yours.
To comment on no comment is pure desperation to be noticed.

You poor needy wee laddie. [emoji26][emoji26][emoji26]

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

Says the expert on Rangers fans.

At last you have a chance to speak on something you know about! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji12.png

God the obsession is real isn’t it? Is there anything I could comment on that you won’t try to get involved with? 

Well you admit your begging to stop messaging was a lie now? 

Thought you’d learn your lesson by now on shamefully parroting some of the bigot brother fans in assuming all us ‘wee team’ fans must support one of them. What an embarrassment as a ‘st Mirren fan’ you’re practically admitting you support one of the bigots as well. :lol:

1 hour ago, RichardBuddie said:

I think you’ve really hit the nail on the head, I don’t post that often, not in fear of getting hounded or slagged off by the forums ‘main men’, whilst the bickering can get tedious it is also very amusing.

The fact that I am in the sin bin part of the forum and reading this very thread tells me that you lot actually add a lot of value to the forum or in other words make the forum.

There are some ‘key’ posters that I prefer to others but that’s like anything in life.

Anyway I don’t have the answers, I’m away to walk the dug.

Sums it up rather nicely.

I don't totally agree but it's a point that many, myself included, focus on a few issues that, in the bigger picture, don't matter too much.

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

The obsession is entirely yours.
To comment on no comment is pure desperation to be noticed.

You poor needy wee laddie. emoji26.pngemoji26.pngemoji26.png

I hadn’t messaged or responded to any of your comments. Everyone witnessed your begging, it’s on this form plain to see. You just need your old pal bazs comments though don’t you? :lol:

Or is it a lie that you don’t need the last word? 

11 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Do they? You have proof or are you just talking shite again? 

Your'e trying to deflect from your original post, quite badly.

You were one of the original people in here because you can't control your dimwit mouth.

Some of your recent posts, which you shat yourself after you posted them. should have had you in here again but there's selective moderation. 

Run along you're out of your depth. :byebye

For proof see your present predicament... i have never had an issue with your posts  personally...you know who i have an issue with... as i did Dicko.... However the Bin is out my depth so i will pop back to main forum...🐼:byebye

God the obsession is real isn’t it? Is there anything I could comment on that you won’t try to get involved with? 
Well you admit your begging to stop messaging was a lie now? 
Thought you’d learn your lesson by now on shamefully parroting some of the bigot brother fans in assuming all us ‘wee team’ fans must support one of them. What an embarrassment as a ‘st Mirren fan’ you’re practically admitting you support one of the bigots as well. [emoji38]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] not even worth a response. Failed spin. The Master baiter flopped! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I hadn’t messaged or responded to any of your comments. Everyone witnessed your begging, it’s on this form plain to see. You just need your old pal bazs comments though don’t you? [emoji38]
Or is it a lie that you don’t need the last word? 
Sin bin sin bin for you master baiter! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

1 hour ago, gstretchuk said:

I'm away for a shite..u want to follow it down the pan stalker weirdo liar? 

Wonder when Baz will say show me where i lied🙈🙈🙈mad wee turd!

Because you type things, it doesn’t make them true. You also quoting a question you couldn’t answer shows I’m not the one doing the lying...