Binned Again

shull

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Again, I’ve said i’ll Always message you back just like anyone else. You aren’t telling anyone anything they don’t already know. No luck. 

Why the feck do you bother replying to this type of post? :1eye

Are you really that desperate? :hammer

Don't bother answering me, I don't give a flying. :byebye

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Why the feck do you bother replying to this type of post? :1eye

Are you really that desperate? :hammer

Don't bother answering me, I don't give a flying. :byebye

Don’t give a flying yet you go to the effort to ask the question... totally believe you 😁

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

I see @DougJamie is still trolling in other threads. :lol:

Still smarting after he got a walloping in here the other day. :1eye

Is this comment to yourself and your wee pal.? Nobody cares. Learn to be civil . After all the times you have been in here you must be a real thicko not to get it....:byebye Tick tock

5 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Is this comment to yourself and your wee pal.? Nobody cares. Learn to be civil . After all the times you have been in here you must be a real thicko not to get it....:byebye Tick tock

Your contribution is to troll Shull, you must be struggling since he;s taking a break.

You post nothing of any consequence is in any of your posts.

Learn to be civil.....................like you with your outrageous post against our previous chairman, which should have been the end of you in here, and recent bigoted posts? :lol:

30 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Your contribution is to troll Shull, you must be struggling since he;s taking a break.

You post nothing of any consequence is in any of your posts.

Learn to be civil.....................like you with your outrageous post against our previous chairman, which should have been the end of you in here, and recent bigoted posts? :lol:

In the words of your sidekick show your evidence.  Any chance of you taking a break apart from the main forum you keep getting booted off. Do the Dons not have a forum🤣 I will leave to your file and cake and to reflect on anti social behaviour...your stalking and trolling of Ricky should keep you in here to the Jan window. Enjoy:byebye

14 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

In the words of your sidekick show your evidence.  Any chance of you taking a break apart from the main forum you keep getting booted off. Do the Dons not have a forum🤣 I will leave to your file and cake and to reflect on anti social behaviour...your stalking and trolling of Ricky should keep you in here to the Jan window. Enjoy:byebye

It does prove how dim you are if you think I was trolling Ricky. :lol:

You must be missing him, your only pal. :1eye

Edited by faraway saint

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

:lol:

No, but you infer it.

Your limited vocabulary.........................negative, lies, defend, positivity, because you type things, St Moan, etc

Such a simple and unswerving attitude, pretty much like a puppet. 

No I didn’t, there are many positive commenters on here but we also have a number where the club & BoD can do no right. 

This is brilliant, jaybee dishes out this level of unwarranted abuse, which is his style, only because he was questioned, and it goes past any moderation....................:lol:

Consistency and transparency..................not really happening on the forum. :wink:

That and Eh? with a smiley as a response just about sums you up, piss and wind and start a barny in an empty hoose. 

Simply because YOU fail to understand something ........................... I am therefore taking the moral high ground, you sir are off your fecking trolley

And the situation only existed because you are an argumentative wanker. 

put that in yer pipe and smoke it

On 8/16/2019 at 3:55 PM, div said:

You're all in here so you can learn to be nice to one another, and stop polluting the main forum with your absolute shite :)

Where does this fit into your ethos? 

That and Eh? with a smiley as a response just about sums you up, piss and wind and start a barny in an empty hoose. 

Simply because YOU fail to understand something ........................... I am therefore taking the moral high ground, you sir are off your fecking trolley

5 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:
6 hours ago, faraway saint said:
Where does this fit into your ethos? 

Are you really wanting him put in here with you?

I was thinking more of a swap deal? :wink: