Binned Again

shull

12 hours ago, DougJamie said:

Is this comment to yourself and your wee pal.? Nobody cares. Learn to be civil . After all the times you have been in here you must be a real thicko not to get it....:byebye Tick tock

Why u following the popular squad in here, r u lonely on the high five happy clapping all agree with sweeper forum now?? Sad wee man!

8 hours ago, faraway saint said:

This is brilliant, jaybee dishes out this level of unwarranted abuse, which is his style, only because he was questioned, and it goes past any moderation....................:lol:

Consistency and transparency..................not really happening on the forum. :wink:

That and Eh? with a smiley as a response just about sums you up, piss and wind and start a barny in an empty hoose. 

Simply because YOU fail to understand something ........................... I am therefore taking the moral high ground, you sir are off your fecking trolley

And the situation only existed because you are an argumentative wanker. 

put that in yer pipe and smoke it

To quote Alec Baldwin in Glen Garry Glen Ross ....." If you dont like it ...... Leave "

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

I don't want to leave............................can you breath being right up Divs arse? :lol:

Going by the amount of PMs you send him, I take it that is directed at you. 

You seem to think that quite a few posters direct their points to Div, that's called paranoia. We can fight our own battles, and when Ricky does , a guy who goes to ALL games and is a true supporter , not a WUM  and a troll he ends up in here with you lot, well the Usual suspects

Stop playing the victim FAS, your quick enough to point out a few rants by others, but omit like youR wee pal how you only respond with abuse. Feck your still doing it.

14 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

You seem to think that quite a few posters direct their points to Div, that's called paranoia. We can fight our own battles, and when Ricky does , a guy who goes to ALL games and is a true supporter , not a WUM  and a troll he ends up in here with you lot, well the Usual suspects

Stop playing the victim FAS, your quick enough to point out a few rants by others, but omit like youR wee pal how you only respond with abuse. Feck your still doing it.

How is this possible as I can't send PM's? :lol:

Is Div telling you this or are you so far up his arse you can see what he's reading on here? :booty

PS Just checked, sent Div 2, aye 2, pm's in the last year (before I was thrown in here where I can't send PM's), one about emojis and another that was about an old troll. :lol:

Oh, the old "true supporter" line, omitting he is a sad old troll who posted more drivel, backed up by the amount of people who point and laugh at him, than anyone in recent years. :1eye

Keep digging. :byebye

Edited by faraway saint

If ever the bin was designed for anyone, Fricky is the number one troll candidate, finally to f**k off the main pages bumping his own comments, replying to himself on others , digging up 13 year old threads etc

f**king magic he’s silent for a while

No apologies for that !

You’d of thought his 30,000 ‘followers’ would keep the condescending old troll busy

WGAF how many games he attends, not relevant !

Has anybody on this forum actually met Ricky face to face, and can confirm he is who he say he is ?  
I for 1 is not convince he is real  :lol:

Sadly he is real [emoji2] I found his LinkedIn page & posted it on the forum

30,000 random obscure people from around the world that he hasn’t met, doesn’t know on it [emoji2]

FFS

1 hour ago, whydowebother said:

Sadly he is real emoji2.png I found his LinkedIn page & posted it on the forum

30,000 random obscure people from around the world that he hasn’t met, doesn’t know on it emoji2.png

FFS

He was advertising how he could help achieve that figure but I never actually got him to say what the benefits of having that number of connections was.

Was genuinely interested.

5 hours ago, faraway saint said:

PS Just checked, sent Div 2, aye 2, pm's in the last year (before I was thrown in here where I can't send PM's), one about emojis and another that was about an old troll. :lol:

You've sent me 12 messages since I put you in here last Thursday :lol:

faraway.JPG

14 minutes ago, div said:

You've sent me 12 messages since I put you in here last Thursday :lol:

faraway.JPG

That's reported posts? :lol:

Nice to see you're keeping things private right enough. :wink:

PS I can't message you as you don't allow messages in the bin. :lol:

PPS Told you I was here to help. :whistle

I'm messaged you now. :lol:

Edited by faraway saint

2 hours ago, whydowebother said:

Sadly he is real emoji2.png I found his LinkedIn page & posted it on the forum

30,000 random obscure people from around the world that he hasn’t met, doesn’t know on it emoji2.png

FFS

Do us all a favour and lose it again    :lol:

6 hours ago, faraway saint said:

How is this possible as I can't send PM's? :lol:

Is Div telling you this or are you so far up his arse you can see what he's reading on here? :booty

Oh, the old "true supporter" line, omitting he is a sad old troll who posted more drivel, backed up by the amount of people who point and laugh at him, than anyone in recent years. :1eye

Keep digging. :byebye

Youre the one who requires digging.....

3 hours ago, whydowebother said:

If ever the bin was designed for anyone, Fricky is the number one troll candidate, finally to f**k off the main pages bumping his own comments, replying to himself on others , digging up 13 year old threads etc

f**king magic he’s silent for a while

No apologies for that !

You’d of thought his 30,000 ‘followers’ would keep the condescending old troll busy

WGAF how many games he attends, not relevant !

I can tell your not a fan :whistle