Binned Again

shull

Because you type things, it doesn’t make them true. You also quoting a question you couldn’t answer shows I’m not the one doing the lying... 
Just about every poster you engage could use that exact same quote on you.

I reckon everyone should copy and paste it as required and just use that to answer your every post! It would fit!

Because you type things, it doesn’t make them true. You also quoting a question you couldn’t answer shows I’m not the one doing the lying... 

7 hours ago, Slartibartfast said:

Poster1: You're a stalker.
Poster2: No, you're a stalker.
Poster1: No, you're a stalker.

You forgot to add

"My dad's bigger than your dad"

"My dad will batter your dad"

13 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji12.png

If you even THINK about responding to one of Baz's posts on any thread, I will hunt you down at the next match and slap you theatrically across the face with a single pink, fur-lined marigold glove in front of your friends and yell "You promised you would call you. You brute" before turning on my heels, sobbing loudly and leaving you to explain what just happened.

I will do it.

I promise.

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

If you even THINK about responding to one of Baz's posts on any thread, I will hunt you down at the next match and slap you theatrically across the face with a single pink, fur-lined marigold glove in front of your friends and yell "You promised you would call you. You brute" before turning on my heels, sobbing loudly and leaving you to explain what just happened.

I will do it.

I promise.

Just your normal attire?