Forum Moderation - A Fresh Start

div

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Is there any chance we could hide the sin bin posts from those who are not in the sin bin? Clutters up the view new posts feed, difficult to make any sense of what threads are active on the forum. 

You can edit your activity to exclude any sub-forum you don't give a f**k about. It's on the toolbar at the top of the desktop version.

24 minutes ago, Eric Arthur Blair said:

You can edit your activity to exclude any sub-forum you don't give a f**k about. It's on the toolbar at the top of the desktop version.

It took me a few minutes to work out how to do this but it's now like night and day.

Selected the content to be displayed, pressed topic, went to the wee cog thing, selected all forums except Sin Bin.

And the Sin bin posts vanished.

Hallelujah! Thanks for the early Christmas presents.

ETA. Need to Apply settings and then Save as an new Activity Stream and then use that option.

A wee bit of inconvenience but no more of the family shull for me. Breath of fresh air.

Edited by oaksoft

It took me a few minutes to work out how to do this but it's now like night and day.
Selected the content to be displayed, pressed topic, went to the wee cog thing, selected all forums except Sin Bin.
And the Sin bin posts vanished.
Hallelujah! Thanks for the early Christmas presents.
ETA. Need to Apply settings and then Save as an new Activity Stream and then use that option.
A wee bit of inconvenience but no more of the family shull for me. Breath of fresh air.
Glad you liked it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • div unpinned this topic