Value For Money

BuddieinEK

5 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

They didn't say anymore than considerable.

You say I miss points on why people get annoyed at me. Can you at least see my POV on people including yourself that scrutinise every single element of communications to try & find negativity? That expect us to be given all information no matter how minute, full evidence backing & a breakdown on the most trivial of points (highlighted very clearly on the honorary membership thread)?

So again you don't know but you are quite happy to dive in at anyone who raises an eyebrow or a question about the need to make this sort of expenditure.

I suspected as much. Just wanted confirmation.

Kendo was right. You know hee haw.

So maybe you could have the decency to pipe down and let others raise legitimate concerns.

Edited by oaksoft

11 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

I am not interested in discussing that. It's not relevant. Someone else might be up for it but I'd prefer to focus on the discussion at hand. Once you start de-focussing you end up all over the place and that seriously tests my patience.

So you are refusing/ can't answer the question? Why respond? Is this not one of your many points to me? 

To bring it back to the discussion at hand, I would summaries the relevance in my question in the below three points:

• I think it's fair comment to say these companies serve purpose and will add value to certain activity for certain companies
  • You, me or other contributor on this thread don't appear to know for fact if system relates to above point regarding SMISA, we only have their word in a member message
  • Based on the above two points, fans can make negative assumption, accusation or claims SMISA are making a mistake & that they know best when it comes to system suitability/ governance on sign-off. They can make agreeable comments based on the information. They can ask/ speculate in a balanced manner on the subject. 

Why I get hounded for making agreeable comments but others making negative assumptions that they know best don't... well that's beyond me. 

4 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

So again you don't know but you are quite happy to dive in at anyone who raises an eyebrow or a question about the need to make this sort of expenditure.

I suspected as much. Just wanted confirmation.

Kendo was right. You know hee haw.

So maybe you could have the decency to pipe down and let others raise legitimate concerns.

See point I've just posted, seems on BAWA for many

• Negative assumptions or claims without any shred of evidence to back them up - fine
  • Positive acceptance based on comments from club/ SMISA reps - YOU DON'T KNOW THAT FOR FACT! THEY MIGHT BE LYING! HOW DARE YOU NOT CONSIDER THEIR WORD COULD BE WRONG?! WE MUST KNOW ABSOLUTELY EVERY ASPECT ABOUT EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION OR WE MUST ASSUME THEY'VE DONE WRONG! BURN THE WITCH!

4 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Probably best to ask someone on the committee. I don't imagine the money will come from the £12/£25 subs though, no indication of that in the communication anyway. SMISA do raise funds separately from BTB though, possibly through these means it's getting funded? 

Re the bit in bold! Do they? Pray tell what mythical revenue streams are you making up on Smisa's behalf? Lol

3 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Re the bit in bold! Do they? Pray tell what mythical revenue streams are you making up on Smisa's behalf? Lol

Are you saying there's zero funds linked to SMISA at all apart from the £12/ £25 a month and as such this money had to come out of these specific member subs? 

26 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

See point I've just posted, seems on BAWA for many

• Negative assumptions or claims without any shred of evidence to back them up - fine
  • Positive acceptance based on comments from club/ SMISA reps - YOU DON'T KNOW THAT FOR FACT! THEY MIGHT BE LYING! HOW DARE YOU NOT CONSIDER THEIR WORD COULD BE WRONG?! WE MUST KNOW ABSOLUTELY EVERY ASPECT ABOUT EVERY SINGLE CONVERSATION OR WE MUST ASSUME THEY'VE DONE WRONG! BURN THE WITCH!

You really need to calm down a bit.

Shrieking at me isn't going to get my attention.

16 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Are you saying there's zero funds linked to SMISA at all apart from the £12/ £25 a month and as such this money had to come out of these specific member subs? 

Tell us oh knowledgeable one what are these mythical revenue streams you speak of? And where does the dosh come from?

lol... like taking candy off a tit!

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Tell us oh knowledgeable one what are these mythical revenue streams you speak of? And where does the dosh come from?

lol... like taking candy off a tit!

SMISA have put on fundraising events in the past, again is there zero other income to SMISA other than BTB subs?

Why aren't you responding to your wrong comment about season ticket sales by the way? Very selective 

2 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

SMISA have put on fundraising events in the past, again is there zero other income to SMISA other than BTB subs?

Why aren't you responding to your wrong comment about season ticket sales by the way? Very selective 

You told us Smisa has other income, so please, i a, sure smisa members would like to know what that is? Oh and what are the fund raising events they have staged, that have actually made money?

ha, ha, ha, ha........

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You told us Smisa has other income, so please, i a, sure smisa members would like to know what that is? Oh and what are the fund raising events they have staged, that have actually made money?

ha, ha, ha, ha........

Dog with a bone ignoring aspects where you have been completely shown up as wrong.

Yet again do SMISA raise funds from absolutely no other source other than BTB? 

4 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Dog with a bone ignoring aspects where you have been completely shown up as wrong.

Yet again do SMISA raise funds from absolutely no other source other than BTB? 

You tell us! You said they did, so please what are these sources? I am sure Mr Scott would be keen to know if there were alternative pots to plunder, and tha smisa had been holding out on him! Lol

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You tell us! You said they did, so please what are these sources? I am sure Mr Scott would be keen to know if there were alternative pots to plunder, and tha smisa had been holding out on him! Lol

SMISA communications in the past have document other funds being used not related to BTB. For example part of the money up front for the new pitch was non BTB funds. Are you now claiming there are zero other finances involved with SMISA other than BTB? 

Just now, bazil85 said:

SMISA communications in the past have document other funds being used not related to BTB. For example part of the money up front for the new pitch was non BTB funds. Are you now claiming there are zero other finances involved with SMISA other than BTB? 

Say what?

so where did the pitch money come from? C'mon tell us Baz...

https://giphy.com/gifs/9HQRIttS5C4Za/html5

27 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Are you saying it's wrong and there is absolutely no other funds raised by SMISA outside BTB? 

You are making strong claims about funding sources for SMISA and how the pitch was funded.

Now you either know for sure or you don't. Which is it?

His question is pretty simple. How exactly was the pitch funded? If you don't know how much was contributed from non-BTB funds then either state that or stop polluting the forum with guesswork presented as fact.

1 hour ago, oaksoft said:

You are making strong claims about funding sources for SMISA and how the pitch was funded.

Now you either know for sure or you don't. Which is it?

His question is pretty simple. How exactly was the pitch funded? If you don't know how much was contributed from non-BTB funds then either state that or stop polluting the forum with guesswork presented as fact.

SMISA have raised funds through non BTB sources. This has included in the past money up front for the relation pitch & a loan for the air dome. 

You & LPM are the ones polluting the forum & an utter desperate & pathetic attempt to try & show me to be wrong/ lying. Something you continue to fail to do. 

3 minutes ago, Yflab said:

I’m sure that if SMiSA have raised funds outside of the BTB vehicle we would have heard about it. There would have been funds prior to the launch of BTB, but these were specifically raised by members for share purchase not software.

Until someone shows evidence that SMISA are funding this out of members subs specifically being used for BTB I’ll choose to trust they aren’t breaking their requirements under the agreement. 

Edited by bazil85

10 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

SMISA have raised funds through non BTB sources. This has included in the past money up front for the relation pitch & a loan for the air dome. 

You & LPM are the ones polluting the forum & an utter desperate & pathetic attempt to try & show me to be wrong/ lying. Something you continue to fail to do. 

How much non-BTB money did they spend on those things as a proportion of the costs?

2 minutes ago, Yflab said:

I’m waiting on them to respond to my first question. When they do I will ask that on your behalf.

SMiSA subscription has always been about BTB aka St Mirren FC Ltd share purchase since day one. Along the way members have been asked to vote on allocating raised funds on a number of different items. A sizeable amount was raised for share purchase, but the old board would not sell.

Don't try and twist things to suit your agenda. 

Ultimately there should be a vote on purchasing this software IMHO.

Great 

That’s your opinion, I disagree. 

6 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

The only thing which matters is the comparison of total season tickets sold in both seasons.

But do you agree LPM comparing after early bird year on year & the numbers he quoted can’t possibly be right without the clubs announcements being wrong? 

I know you like to talk about facts & the known but let me ask an opinion. In your opinion (use common sense if you can) do you think there is any realistic chance our season ticket sales will be down 400-500 on last season?