Value For Money

BuddieinEK

7 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

That post is shameful!

You're the liar and you've been caught lying about your double flip for five months now - it's implicit in the post because you don't say otherwise.

GLS is trying to spin his way out of an unpopular decision (that's his "benefit") which would be easier for him if you didn't keep highlighting the issue. If you genuinely had the best interests of the club at heart, you'd slink away and let this issue die.

Looks like this is now a matter of honour that can only be settled by a duel in front of a home crowd at half-time at the St Mirren v Hamilton game. No holds barred. Are you two up for it? 

8 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

That post is shameful!

You're the liar and you've been caught lying about your double flip for five months now - it's implicit in the post because you don't say otherwise.

GLS is trying to spin his way out of an unpopular decision (that's his "benefit") which would be easier for him if you didn't keep highlighting the issue. If you genuinely had the best interests of the club at heart, you'd slink away and let this issue die.

Nonsense, you’re looking at a post in isolation then desperately trying to add something that isn’t there. If you looked at all posts from that time you would categorically see one vs two has always been my preference & you won’t find a single sentence where I have changed that opinion. 

Good effort but so far live accused GLS David Nicol & me of lying with zero evidence. Will the clubs accountants be next or would you be a big enough man to admit you were wrong? 

Your point in him trying to get out of. If in April he had said ‘we’ve listened to fan feedback and taken the decision to stop the arrangement’ he would have been commended for it. No way to know if a majority of fans are against the arrangement but the ones that are, are certainly the loudest. 

I’m happy for it to die. Other fans will undoubtedly drag it back up for the next home bigot game. 

Hysterical, wrong and shameful Baz.

Hysterical - the line about GLS, David Nicol & me, did you have a little stiffy when you typed that? :spud2

Wrong - like I've said frequently and previously including the OF fans who used to sit in the West Stand (like GLS did in April & I presume DN followed suit later) is a matter of opinion the sort that happens all the time. :rolleyes:

Shameful - In my last post (see below) I accused you and you alone of lying about the double flip for 5 months and I've provided the evidence 2 post backs. :byebye

Edited by Bud the Baker

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Hysterical, wrong and shameful Baz.

Hysterical - the line about GLS, David Nicol & me, did you have a little stiffy when you typed that? :spud2

Wrong - like I've said frequently and previously including the OF fans who used to sit in the West Stand (like GLS did in April & I presume DN followed suit later) is a matter of opinion the sort that happens all the time. :rolleyes:

Shameful - In my last post (see below) I accused you and you alone of lying about the double flip for 5 months and I've provided the evidence 2 post backs. :byebye

Hysterical - you’re saying we’re all liars in one way or another, it’s evidence based fact. 

Wrong - what makes you think GLS comments in April were regarding the approach you think is right? The six figure sum I think is very likely one stand vs two. None of that has been confirmed from what I can see so it’s purely opinion. 

Shameful - you either think they’re telling the truth about the six figure/ 10% claim or they’re lying. You been too scared to admit that’s what you’re saying & using words like ‘spin’ doesn’t change the fact. 

You've also failed to show evidence of a single lie from me, I showed what you would have to quote and you couldn’t. Maybe one day  :rolleyes:

19 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Hysterical - you’re saying we’re all liars in one way or another, it’s evidence based fact. 

Wrong - what makes you think GLS comments in April were regarding the approach you think is right? The six figure sum I think is very likely one stand vs two. None of that has been confirmed from what I can see so it’s purely opinion. 

Shameful - you either think they’re telling the truth about the six figure/ 10% claim or they’re lying. You been too scared to admit that’s what you’re saying & using words like ‘spin’ doesn’t change the fact. 

You've also failed to show evidence of a single lie from me, I showed what you would have to quote and you couldn’t. Maybe one day  :rolleyes:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery flipper85. :rolleyes:

Your limited understanding of the English language shines brightly once more - a fool and liar for all seasons! :1eye

Edited by Bud the Baker

11 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

That post is shameful!

Looks like this is now a matter of honour that can only be settled by a duel in front of a home crowd at half-time at the St Mirren v Hamilton game. No holds barred. Are you two up for it? 

31 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery flipper85. :rolleyes:

Your limited understanding of the English language shines brightly once more - a fool and liar for all seasons! :1eye

Simply pointing out your failings. It’s been really easy.

Back in the crowd of people that have claimed I’ve lied with absolutely zero evidence. I know positivity upsets some people on here but I was surprised they would have this sort of defence mechanism. :unsure:

16 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Simply pointing out your failings. It’s been really easy.

Back in the crowd of people that have claimed I’ve lied with absolutely zero evidence. I know positivity upsets some people on here but I was surprised they would have this sort of defence mechanism. :unsure:

Astonishing level of paranoia there flipper85 I hope the supplies of tin foil never run out in your world - btw I did provide evidence. :1eye

Oh and as I said the idea of you being a positive poster (juvenile debating tactic alert) is yours and not one that's universally accepted! :rolleyes: 

33 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

Astonishing level of paranoia there flipper85 I hope the supplies of tin foil never run out in your world - btw I did provide evidence. :1eye

Oh and as I said the idea of you being a positive poster (juvenile debating tactic alert) is yours and not one that's universally accepted! :rolleyes: 

You didn't though, you even admitted the post doesn't show a change in my view by saying you've assumed it. Good effort but as usual you completely fail in an attempt to find a lie. 

I try to be positive about most aspects of the team I support, I certainly don't call members of our BOD liars, don's see how anyone could be more miserable and negative than that...

1 hour ago, bazil85 said:

You didn't though, you even admitted the post doesn't show a change in my view by saying you've assumed it. Good effort but as usual you completely fail in an attempt to find a lie. 

I try to be positive about most aspects of the team I support, I certainly don't call members of our BOD liars, don's see how anyone could be more miserable and negative than that...

But our chairman has lied repeatedly to the support. Is pointing that out being negative, or calling out a liar who is creating a negative relationship with the support?

what is a liar if not a negative influence?

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

But our chairman has lied repeatedly to the support. Is pointing that out being negative, or calling out a liar who is creating a negative relationship with the support?

what is a liar if not a negative influence?

He hasn’t ‘lied repeatedly’ you hold on desperately to an interview from years ago where he made an error in judgement regarding bigot brother tickets. The fact you can't let it go says more about you than it does about him. If he had ‘lied repeatedly’ you could draw on something more recent. 

You’re one of the most negative contributors on here, fortunately years of your drivel has meant you have next to know influence at all.  

I admitted no such thing, I pointed out what you actually posted, :rolleyes: and have shown that you have been lying about the double flip for 5 months now.

Here is the sequence of events

1.  You provide scenarios for two stands
  2.  You provide a scenario for the South Stand minus the portion previously allocated to OF fans without making any discliamers.
  3.  GLS makes his April statement..
  4.  You flip for a second time
  5.  You proceed to lie for 5 months about the double flip..

I have never called any member of the BoD a liar.

You are not a positive poster, it's not your prerogative to make that claim and judging by the amount of spats you have and the hysterical nature of them I suspect your opinion on this very much a minority one.

Those are my views, I presume you will reply in the manner I have come to expect - unless & until you come up with some new material I'm ducking out.

Edited by Bud the Baker

5 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I admitted no such thing, I pointed out what you actually posted, :rolleyes: and have shown that you have been lying about the double flip for 5 months now.

Here is the sequence of events

1.  You provide scenarios for two stands
  2.  You provide a scenario for the South Stand minus the portion previously allocated to OF fans without making any discliamers.
  3.  GLS makes his April statement..
  4.  You flip for a second time
  5.  You proceed to lie for 5 months about the double flip..

I have never called any member of the BoD a liar.

You are not a positive poster, it's not your prerogative to make that claim and judging by the amount of spats you have and the hysterical nature of them I suspect your opinion on this very much a minority one.

Those are my views, I presume you will reply in the manner I have come to expect - unless & until you come up with some new material I'm ducking out.

So unless someone makes a disclaimer it means they’ve changed their mind even when a post doesn’t say or even hint at all that they’ve changed their mind? :unsure:

my favourite strip of the last 10 years is 2012/13. 

I didn’t much like 2013/14

even this seasons strip is better than 2013/14 

BTB logic, ‘you didn’t make a disclaimer that 2012/13 was still your favourite, that means this seasons is now your favourite’ :blink:

Your rage & desperation to show something you’ll never be able to is real. 🤣

There’s no alternative to your view on the 10% other than calling GLS & DN liars. You’re lying in that last post by not admitting it. 

Some fans on here dislike positivity (you included). They perceive anyone showing it negativity. This is your mistake regarding my outlook on our club. 

Course you’ll duck out, you’ve again been beaten in an unfounded claim of GLS, DN or me lying. :clapping

29 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

So unless someone makes a disclaimer it means they’ve changed their mind even when a post doesn’t say or even hint at all that they’ve changed their mind? :unsure:

my favourite strip of the last 10 years is 2012/13. 

I didn’t much like 2013/14

even this seasons strip is better than 2013/14 

BTB logic, ‘you didn’t make a disclaimer that 2012/13 was still your favourite, that means this seasons is now your favourite’ :blink:

Your rage & desperation to show something you’ll never be able to is real. 🤣

There’s no alternative to your view on the 10% other than calling GLS & DN liars. You’re lying in that last post by not admitting it. 

Some fans on here dislike positivity (you included). They perceive anyone showing it negativity. This is your mistake regarding my outlook on our club. 

Course you’ll duck out, you’ve again been beaten in an unfounded claim of GLS, DN or me lying. :clapping

I stand by everything I've said on this and related threads which has remained constistant since April, your "new material/jibberinshl" are easily explained.

You change your mind, lie about, issue, a challenge to diprove it and when you're found out move onto a new lie - shameful. if you had any self respect you slink away and never darken this thread again!

Yup, I'm clearly the one suffering from rage & depression, Mrs. DoubleFlip:lol:

Any more new lies flipper85? :byebye

Edited by Bud the Baker

33 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I stand by everything I've said on this and related threads which has remained constistant since April, your "new material/jibberinshl" are easily explained.

You change your mind, lie about, issue, a challenge to diprove it and when you're found out move onto a new lie - shameful. if you had any self respect you slink away and never darken this thread again!

Yup, I'm clearly the one suffering from rage & depression, Mrs. DoubleFlip:lol:

Any more new lies flipper85? :byebye

You can stand by it all you want, doesn't change the fact you're wrong and a complete failure to show one lie proves that. Whereas I can easily point your your lies... The latest being you're 'ducking out' one. 

You can stand by it all you want, doesn't change the fact you're wrong and a complete failure to show one lie proves that. Whereas I can easily point your your lies... The latest being you're 'ducking out' one. 

I'm trying to get out of this thread, desperately, but first you came up with some "new material" jibberish actually, in an attempt to justify your DoubleFlip and second failed to understand what I'd actually posted. :1eye  I hope you'll note that when I decided to make a further post I highlighted "new material" to make clear the reason for doing so - that's what erudite people do.

I would like nothing better than get out of this thread :death  the game was up in April. I only rejoined to debunk your assertion that you're a positive poster - like I said it's not your prerogative to make that claim and from what I see the evidence doesn't bear out.

As long as you stick to the old lies I'm out, that's a promise - but like I said :rolleyes: I reserve the right to deconstruct any "new material".

Edited by Bud the Baker

6 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I'm trying to get out of this thread, desperately, but first you came up with some "new materia" jibberish actually, in an attempt to justify your DoubleFlip and second failed to understand what I'd actually posted. :1eye  I hope you'll note that when I decided to make a further post I highlighted "new materia" to make clear the reason for doing so - that's what erudite people do.

I would like nothing better than get out of this thread :death  the game was up in April. I only rejoined to debunk your assertion that you're a positive poster - like I said it's not your prerogative to make that claim and from what I see the evidence doesn't bear out.

As long as you stick to the old lies I'm out, that's a promise - but like I said :rolleyes: I reserve the right to deconstruct any "new material".

And still can’t admit when he’s wrong. Oh to struggle with such pride. 🤣

You’ve discounted nothing, you’re welcome to keep trying old or new but I assure you, you won’t find any lies/ inconsistencies on BAWA from me regarding this... unless of course we use your strange standards where you’re allowed to just assume it. :rolleyes:

18 hours ago, bazil85 said:

He hasn’t ‘lied repeatedly’ you hold on desperately to an interview from years ago where he made an error in judgement regarding bigot brother tickets. The fact you can't let it go says more about you than it does about him. If he had ‘lied repeatedly’ you could draw on something more recent. 

You’re one of the most negative contributors on here, fortunately years of your drivel has meant you have next to know influence at all.  

He lied repeatedly to the faces of hundreds of St Mirren fans, as well as through the media. I know you dont like irrefutable FACT, however there are hundreds of Saints fans who now know he lied right at them. And it has come back to bite his ass big time.

now please, don't disappoint us, please stay true to form and say "it never happened" so fan after fan (who were there) can call you out for being a 'Negative' appeasing, apologist. Or is that just your 'error of judgement' lol.

BTW he also lied to hundreds of supporters at the same time, concerning the funds he confirmed would be 'ringfenced' for the purchase of the majority shareholding. He's rifled them at will ever since!

26 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

He lied repeatedly to the faces of hundreds of St Mirren fans, as well as through the media. I know you dont like irrefutable FACT, however there are hundreds of Saints fans who now know he lied right at them. And it has come back to bite his ass big time.

now please, don't disappoint us, please stay true to form and say "it never happened" so fan after fan (who were there) can call you out for being a 'Negative' appeasing, apologist. Or is that just your 'error of judgement' lol.

BTW he also lied to hundreds of supporters at the same time, concerning the funds he confirmed would be 'ringfenced' for the purchase of the majority shareholding. He's rifled them at will ever since!

Again your lack of ability to let this go from years ago says more about you than it does him. He made an error in judgement before ending up as the chairman of a football club for the first time & decided that approach was best for our return season to the SP & ongoing 

As for ‘bite his ass’ how exactly? Apart from a few people crying on social media I see very little impact. It’s already been proven wrong your claim we could be 400-500 season tickets down this season & our last two seasons sales have been higher than any other time at the new stadium. 

I know he said it in the paper, as for at many other meetings, you haven’t exactly got a reputation for the truthful so excuse me if I don’t take your word for it. If others want to confirm it fine. This is where you fall down, I’m not saying it isn’t true, I’m saying you have zero reputation in being trusted to be truthful on here  

He did not lie, the funds were ring-fenced and he gave fans a voice to change that. Something they voted comfortably for. Your issues with democracy that doesn’t suit your agenda is clear, must be a Lib Dem supporter. :rolleyes:

lets also not forget you cancelled your membership when less than 1% of SMISA members backed a proposal you were in favour of 🤣