Value For Money

BuddieinEK

16 hours ago, bazil85 said:

It seems really true from what I’ve read. You clearly seem bitter & you posted that the event wouldn’t have happened without GLS, which was my point. 

Today was a good day. It’s another day where I’m happy to be a St mirren fan & support the decisions & direction of both SMFC/ SMISA (who I don’t really see the point in separating by the way) happy days :clapping shame for those that don’t... 

Whit? You don't see the difference between Saints and SMISA? :o

Edited by oaksoft

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

It absolutely does not, these points have not only been brought up on here and debunked before (direct/ indirect community benefit) they have been thrown out by at least one whistleblow attempt to the FCA. 

To be a whistleblower you need to be in the organisation.

Dickson was not a part of SMISA when he tried to raise his complaint.

Are you capable of getting anything right?

23 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

No we don't, he contacted FCA, it amounts to whistleblowing. Again showing your ignorance in not being aware of the many different paths you can take to 'whistleblow'

No it doesn't. You haven't the faintest idea what you are talking about.

Edited by oaksoft

IMG_1859.GIF.1dfd3e13f59964930ec8ffe9bc8d6e23.GIF
LP... I didn't pay much attention at the time so am genuinely interested.

It is alleged on here that there was no investigation because a person or persons that work for the regulator and who's job it would be to investigate didn't deem it needed.

Was it deemed "not needed" or was it more a case of being advised to follow due process and exhaust options before going to that stage?

What is your own personal opinion?

1 minute ago, BuddieinEK said:

LP... I didn't pay much attention at the time so am genuinely interested.

It is alleged on here that there was no investigation because a person or persons that work for the regulator and who's job it would be to investigate didn't deem it needed.

Was it deemed "not needed" or was it more a case of being advised to follow due process and exhaust options before going to that stage?

What is your own personal opinion?

The former, it was a misdirected complaint regarding Smisa rules by one individual, who was directed to the smisa appeal process in the constitution. And there it ended.

It was not!!!  a claim of widespread wrongdoing affecting all, or a significant number of members.

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Which law compels him to do this?

It's not legislative and I never said it was, yet more spin. He is duty bound as anyone is working with an organisation, committee, charity etc.

Bottom of the barrel desperation to somehow think it is okay to ignore what a person perceives as regulatory breaches. You'd really stoop that low in an (failed) attempt to show that I'm wrong? 

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

To be a whistleblower you need to be in the organisation.

Dickson was not a part of SMISA when he tried to raise his complaint.

Are you capable of getting anything right?

No you don't, I recently changed occupation. If I had just cause I could whistleblow and be protected from them disclosing my information to my new company.  Former employees, contractors, Trainees, agents can all be protected under whistleblow legislation. 

I would say it was a hat-trick of failed attempts by you but you went on to your fourth. What a role.

Make no mistake Dicko attempted to report SMISA for breach of regulation and was told to take a run and jump. He was protected under whistleblowing legislation, the FCA for example could not have went to SMISA and said "this guy said this" although I wish they could because it would have been some laugh for them. 

4 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

The former, it was a misdirected complaint regarding Smisa rules by one individual, who was directed to the smisa appeal process in the constitution. And there it ended.

It was not!!!  a claim of widespread wrongdoing affecting all, or a significant number of members.

It absolutely was, he banged on for months about how they were breaking their regulatory requirements by not benefiting the community, much the same as you wrongly say. 

Are you genuinely expecting any of us to believe he just forgot/ left out all that bit when contacting the feckin regulator? Surely others aren't sideing with LPM and Dicko on this? Lol 

Only four replies Baz? My thats almost human-like lol

what is continuingly funny is your claim you have nothing to do with Smisa or Club boards, whilst insisting you know the ins and outs of confidential information on both!

bark at the moon pal, at leadt it wont kerp handing you yir arse on a plate. Lol. Bye now, back on ignore for you as i am heading back to planet earth. 

8 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Only four replies Baz? My thats almost human-like lol

what is continuingly funny is your claim you have nothing to do with Smisa or Club boards, whilst insisting you know the ins and outs of confidential information on both!

bark at the moon pal, at leadt it wont kerp handing you yir arse on a plate. Lol. Bye now, back on ignore for you as i am heading back to planet earth. 

I have never insisted I know any confidential information, I don’t on either the club or SMISA. Simple common sense beats your rants. 

Ignore away but just remember you can’t ignore BTB. It is happening & you’re powerless to stop it. GLS saints legend 😁

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

Thought not. 

No value in it. 

This last month or so of the quarter is generally always a lull on the SMISA thread. Same way as the two stand thread gets a rest in-between bigot home games. Don't worry though, next quarterly vote and we'll have the usual squad out moaning. Will be interesting to see if they can top a moan about honorary memberships or an IT system that saves us money though lol

This last month or so of the quarter is generally always a lull on the SMISA thread. Same way as the two stand thread gets a rest in-between bigot home games. Don't worry though, next quarterly vote and we'll have the usual squad out moaning. Will be interesting to see if they can top a moan about honorary memberships or an IT system that saves us money though lol

Looking forward to your financial report demonstrating the financial savings you have stated the IT financial system will realise.

I have no idea if it will or if it won't but your evidence of the savings will be very welcome. [emoji106]