Value For Money

BuddieinEK

21 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

The post was in response to the unfounded & ridiculous negativity around the subject. I would not have felt the need to do it otherwise & it’s nothing to do with validate SMISA’s statement. It’s showing comparable software. 

Good effort once again but still a fail. The attempt to spin my posts is real. :rolleyes:

Doesn't matter what it was in response to the sentence highlighted in red I’m not in the habit of breaking down this kind of stuff to within an inch of its life & scrutinising. was still incorrect., you said it and now you've admitted to saying it - fact not spin! :1eye 

Flipper85  strikes again! :lol:

1 hour ago, Bud the Baker said:

Doesn't matter what it was in response to the sentence highlighted in red I’m not in the habit of breaking down this kind of stuff to within an inch of its life & scrutinising. was still incorrect., you said it and now you've admitted to saying it - fact not spin! :1eye 

Flipper85  strikes again! :lol:

So is this you admitting your response wasn't relevant in what it highlighted?

1. I'm not in the habit of breaking down this kind of stuff - Meaning SMISA communications to validate their correctness because I have a trust in the organisation and their people.

2. I provided information on other IT systems in comparison to the one we have went with. (something that took less than five minutes by the way) which is completely unrelated to scrutinising SMISA communications. 

You trying to correlate one to the other doesn’t help your quest to show where I have backtracked or been inaccurate.

Keep trying but once again it’s a fail. Better luck next time :) 

2 hours ago, bazil85 said:

"Go away and please ignore me! Seriously! Put me on ignore. Don't respond to me. Don't mention me!" 

My response included

"That includes your wee trick of responding to other people referencing me..."

Kombi... Your friend "quoted from it", IT being the SMISA release, when he said it "Saves us money"!

Never mind quantifying... I'd love to see the original text that he has "quoted" from! 

"an IT system that saves us money" direct reference from my post

Yet again showing his lies, incapability to keep his world & deep seeded obsession with me. Plenty of witnesses. :P

Rattled

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

I bought a Honda Jazz.

I could have bought a Mercedes Benz!

You have no idea how much I saved!

2 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

It's just the same old Bazils Bollocks.

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

:lol::lol::lol:

In fairness to SMISA, in that Press Release they were absolutely crystal clear about this new system resulting in an overall increased cost to the organisation. They deserve credit for being open about that.

9 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

So is this you admitting your response wasn't relevant in what it highlighted?

1. I'm not in the habit of breaking down this kind of stuff - Meaning SMISA communications to validate their correctness because I have a trust in the organisation and their people.

2. I provided information on other IT systems in comparison to the one we have went with. (something that took less than five minutes by the way) which is completely unrelated to scrutinising SMISA communications. 

You trying to correlate one to the other doesn’t help your quest to show where I have backtracked or been inaccurate.

Keep trying but once again it’s a fail. Better luck next time :) 

tenor.gif

"Go away and please ignore me! Seriously! Put me on ignore. Don't respond to me. Don't mention me!" 

My response included

"That includes your wee trick of responding to other people referencing me..."

Kombi... Your friend "quoted from it", IT being the SMISA release, when he said it "Saves us money"!

Never mind quantifying... I'd love to see the original text that he has "quoted" from! 

"an IT system that saves us money" direct reference from my post

Yet again showing his lies, incapability to keep his world & deep seeded obsession with me. Plenty of witnesses. [emoji14]

Rattled

default_rolleyes.gif default_rolleyes.gif default_rolleyes.gif default_rolleyes.gif default_rolleyes.gif default_rolleyes.gif default_rolleyes.gif default_rolleyes.gif default_rolleyes.gif

OK... I'll bite sonny.

I KNOW exactly what I said...

after all... I said it (well, typed it actually!)

You trawling and quoting cannot be for MY benefit therefore, but so that everyone else can see it and you can feel some warped sense of vindication and victimisation, whilst all the time simply deflecting from the simple truth...

Oh look what the bad boy is doing to poor me! Snivelling little shit!

Yet again, you are making a roaring cnut of yourself.

Thanks for the laughter.

PS.... I don't feel bad at all for contributing to a thread I started for good reason.

I feel bad that yet again, you have turned it into a Bazfest!

Ruining every thread you feel compelled to contribute to whilst all the time NEEDING the last word more than any pissed off wife in an argument ever did.

Even responding to smilies, such is your need!

Have you considered psychiatric help? Seriously! I think you should.

PS... You're wrong! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]

3 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

OK... I'll bite sonny.

I KNOW exactly what I said...
after all... I said it (well, typed it actually!)

You trawling and quoting cannot be for MY benefit therefore, but so that everyone else can see it and you can feel some warped sense of vindication and victimisation, whilst all the time simply deflecting from the simple truth...

Oh look what the bad boy is doing to poor me! Snivelling little shit!

Yet again, you are making a roaring cnut of yourself.

Thanks for the laughter.

PS.... I don't feel bad at all for contributing to a thread I started for good reason.

I feel bad that yet again, you have turned it into a Bazfest!

Ruining every thread you feel compelled to contribute to whilst all the time NEEDING the last word more than any pissed off wife in an argument ever did.

Even responding to smilies, such is your need!

Have you considered psychiatric help? Seriously! I think you should.

PS... You're wrong! emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji12.png

0 days clean... 

There you have it folks, the begging not to communicate with me was all lies and not for the first time. Several times since that day BEK has had wee snide comments & references to my posts. I actually cut back significantly on posting yet when I did, often he popped up. 

We're now back to him claiming I'm wrong but as usual we'll see he can't back it up. 

This last month or so of the quarter is generally always a lull on the SMISA thread. Same way as the two stand thread gets a rest in-between bigot home games. Don't worry though, next quarterly vote and we'll have the usual squad out moaning. Will be interesting to see if they can top a moan about honorary memberships or an IT system that saves us money though lol

Revisited.

Only mention of SMISA is a reference to the thread.

It's the wee bit at the end "an IT system that saves us money" you said it.

As I said I have no idea about it but look forward to you regaling how much it actually saves.

That's that clarified.

The next episode of Bollocks from Bazil will be along shortly. [emoji2962]

33 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Revisited.

Only mention of SMISA is a reference to the thread.

It's the wee bit at the end "an IT system that saves us money" you said it.

As I said I have no idea about it but look forward to you regaling how much it actually saves.

That's that clarified.

The next episode of Bollocks from Bazil will be along shortly. emoji2962.png

In revisiting it you'll see I never claimed to have any additional evidence for it outside the wording from SMISA. I'm allowed to say it saves us money based on what they say alone which might pain you but it's true. 

I then clarified that I don't need to match your standards of lacking trust in SMISA. It's perfectly acceptable for me or anyone else to believe based on their word alone, no luck. 

Becoming more clear by the message that you're just bitter around your failed last vote IMO

27 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

It's like a repeating episode of Looney Tunes.

Only if you've never seen Looney tunes and make a completely wrong guess to what it's like. 

0 days clean... 

There you have it folks, the begging not to communicate with me was all lies and not for the first time. Several times since that day BEK has had wee snide comments & references to my posts. I actually cut back significantly on posting yet when I did, often he popped up. 

We're now back to him claiming I'm wrong but as usual we'll see he can't back it up. 

Do you have any idea how pitiful this makes you look?

Are you not enough of a figure for ridicule?

I dare to break your terms and you feel the need to not only remind me, but come back and bleat at everyone else!

Who exactly do you think gives a fcuk?

Is there anyone on the forum you haven't pi$$ed off?

What a whining snivelling slimy wee shit you are!

[emoji25][emoji25][emoji25][emoji25][emoji25][emoji25]Help... The bad man spoke to me! Please. Anybody? Help!

He bad. Me always right.

Me always get last word.

Me needy little twat with serious psychological deficiencies!

Just for the record... My thread... Talk shite on it and I am within my rights of calling you out... Just as 99% of the posters on the thread have done!

Can't you just go crying to mummy like normal snivelling slimy wee nyaffs?

You ARE wrong.

Over to you for your standard shite in an effort to save face and get the last word!

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji12]

1 hour ago, BuddieinEK said:

Do you have any idea how pitiful this makes you look?

I’m not the one that begged for the engagements to stop then desperately crawled back several times  

Are you not enough of a figure for ridicule?

Again you begged for my attention. Pretty ridiculous IMO 

I dare to break your terms and you feel the need to not only remind me, but come back and bleat at everyone else!

eh your terms, remember the begging? 

Who exactly do you think gives a fcuk?

You do, you couldn’t go without our communication even after given the chance  

Is there anyone on the forum you haven't pi$$ed off?

People that don’t automatically go for the most negative assumptions of SMFC & SMISA? 

What a whining snivelling slimy wee shit you are!

Again, you’re the one that was incapable of letting this go 

emoji25.pngemoji25.pngemoji25.pngemoji25.pngemoji25.pngemoji25.pngHelp... The bad man spoke to me! Please. Anybody? Help!

Just pointing out facts, everyone can see you caved  

He bad. Me always right.

Might be one of your most accurate point ever 

Me always get last word.

I gave you the chance for the last word, arguing & engaging with your obsession was more important to you  

Me needy little twat with serious psychological deficiencies!

You’re the one that desperately needed my attention & all can see that 

Just for the record... My thread... Talk shite on it and I am within my rights of calling you out... Just as 99% of the posters on the thread have done!

So you admit you didn’t want to stop talking to me? Bless. Plenty of people start threads on here, irrelevant, you’ve chased me all over BAWA as per 

Can't you just go crying to mummy like normal snivelling slimy wee nyaffs?

I could (whoever that is) but you’d follow me there as well no doubt. Rattled 

You ARE wrong.

still can’t show it after all this time... Rattled 

Over to you for your standard shite in an effort to save face and get the last word!

See above, if the last word isn’t important to you, why do you chase it so? ^^^ 

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji12.png

You’re not given me much to go on. You claim bollocks with nothing to back it up. I’ve shown that several times. [emoji3]

[emoji1787][emoji1787] hark at you.

We agree. You've been talking bollocks for months.

"Nothing to back it up" [emoji1787]

Baz, you do make me laugh with your delusional postings but that's just about your biggest piece of utter shite.

Paracetamol, fluids & a lie down didnae work then. Oh dear [emoji2962]

[emoji1787][emoji1787] hark at you.

"Nothing to back it up" [emoji1787]

Baz, you do make me laugh with your delusional postings but that's just about your biggest piece of utter shite.

Paracetamol, fluids & a lie down didnae work then. Oh dear [emoji2962]
I'd agree but the UN would be on me for breaching some obscure ceasefire! [emoji23][emoji12]

8 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:

emoji1787.pngemoji1787.png hark at you.

"Nothing to back it up" emoji1787.png

Paracetamol, fluids & a lie down didnae work then. Oh dear emoji2962.png

Again nothing to back up what you’re saying. Very clear you’re bitter about SMISA IMO. 

7 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

In summary...

Wobble wibble wobble wibble...
Nobody is paying attention to me... I need to wibble wobble louder and spread the blame!
I'm so needy!

You’re very clearly paying attention to me, you’re desperate. 🤣

Do you admit your desperate pleads to stop communicating were a lie?