Value For Money

BuddieinEK

2 hours ago, Kombibuddie said:
7 hours ago, bazil85 said:
Again nothing to back up what you’re saying. Very clear you’re bitter about SMISA IMO. 

no one needs to evidence you talking utter shite, you're doing fine all on your own.

Seems like another way of saying you haven’t got any evidence. Again, bitter at anything and everything SMISA. My support for them seems to rattle you. Oh well

5 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:
8 hours ago, bazil85 said:
You’re very clearly paying attention to me, you’re desperate. emoji1787.png
Do you admit your desperate pleads to stop communicating were a lie? 

Delusional.

Read your pleading post. It’s still there for anyone to see. 

2 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Cry baby!
Delusional cry baby!
Master baiter delusional cry baby!

NOBODY CARES WHAT YOU SAY WHEN YOU WHINE LIKE THIS.

NOBODY.

cry baby!

I was happy to keep our conversations going. You were the one that begged for them to stop and I gave you an out. Even offered you the last word you clearly need. 

Turns out that wasn’t true & you actually either enjoyed or craved my attention. Happy to oblige. 

Also again... you seem to care. 

Edited by bazil85

I was happy to keep our conversations going. You were the one that begged for them to stop and I gave you an out. Even offered you the last word you clearly need. 
Turns out that wasn’t true & you actually either enjoyed or craved my attention. Happy to oblige. 
Also again... you seem to care. 
Unlike you, I was showing consideration for other forum users when I wanted your needy purile pish to stop.

You ALWAYS have to have the last word. ALWAYS.

That meant others suffering and I decided to be the bigger man and back off.

However... On a thread I started, you are again regurgitating the same old purile pish and deserve to be called out.

When I do... Your only defence is the crybaby approach.

So petty.

So pitiful.

So you!

[emoji25][emoji25][emoji25][emoji25][emoji25][emoji25][emoji25][emoji25][emoji25][emoji25]

I look forward to your pitiful last word attempt!

28 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Unlike you, I was showing consideration for other forum users when I wanted your needy purile pish to stop.

You ALWAYS have to have the last word. ALWAYS.

That meant others suffering and I decided to be the bigger man and back off.

However... On a thread I started, you are again regurgitating the same old purile pish and deserve to be called out.

When I do... Your only defence is the crybaby approach.

So petty.

So pitiful.

So you!

emoji25.pngemoji25.pngemoji25.pngemoji25.pngemoji25.pngemoji25.pngemoji25.pngemoji25.pngemoji25.pngemoji25.png

I look forward to your pitiful last word attempt!

Does it actually register with you what you write? 🤣

The hypocrisy is genuinely staggering! You’ve far from shown big man tendencies on this. you were given a very clear out following a desperate plea on here to make it stop. You didn’t take it, on several other threads using the same underhanded tactics you have used in the past of indirectly referencing me in other posts.

You then embarrass yourself by claiming because you started the thread it allows you some sort of loophole to start the chat up again you have clearly missed desperately. You then further make yourself a laughing stock by claiming you calling me out is somehow better for other posters than ignoring me. Wonder if they’d agree :unsure:

your claims around the last word are true, I do enjoy getting the last word in. The only difference between you & me on that though is you don’t admit it. Of course you crave the last word, it’s obvious to anyone on here. 

Here is your chance to be the bigger man that you claim, do one of the following: 

1. Stop responding to me, don’t mention me in other posts (directly or indirectly including your wee respond to the person I’m messaging trick) follow through on what you begged to happen before 

2. Just admit you were lying & you really do enjoy the chat. I admit I enjoy the battles, BAWA is a ghost town a lot of time, this sh*t keeps it interesting :clapping

Does it actually register with you what you write? [emoji1787]
The hypocrisy is genuinely staggering! You’ve far from shown big man tendencies on this. you were given a very clear out following a desperate plea on here to make it stop. You didn’t take it, on several other threads using the same underhanded tactics you have used in the past of indirectly referencing me in other posts.
You then embarrass yourself by claiming because you started the thread it allows you some sort of loophole to start the chat up again you have clearly missed desperately. You then further make yourself a laughing stock by claiming you calling me out is somehow better for other posters than ignoring me. Wonder if they’d agree :unsure:
your claims around the last word are true, I do enjoy getting the last word in. The only difference between you & me on that though is you don’t admit it. Of course you crave the last word, it’s obvious to anyone on here. 
Here is your chance to be the bigger man that you claim, do one of the following: 
1. Stop responding to me, don’t mention me in other posts (directly or indirectly including your wee respond to the person I’m messaging trick) follow through on what you begged to happen before 
2. Just admit you were lying & you really do enjoy the chat. I admit I enjoy the battles, BAWA is a ghost town a lot of time, this sh*t keeps it interesting :clapping
Given an out?

Why thank you your highness!

You are so far up your own arse it is quite believable since it's you!

Do you ever stop to read your own purile petty pish?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

6 hours ago, BuddieinEK said:

Given an out?

Why thank you your highness!

You are so far up your own arse it is quite believable since it's you!

Do you ever stop to read your own purile petty pish?

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

I think Baz is right and you really must have the last word; PUERILE, not purile!

I think Baz is right and you really must have the last word; PUERILE, not purile!
Thanks Faither.
I stand corrected.

Re last word, trust me, many a time I have let him have it as he always needs it.

Sometimes though, it's fun to play with the wean.

I stopped for long enough for the sake of others, and to be honest, I'm getting tired of him already!

I think you misread that bit, but thank you for the spelling correction.

I will try to remember he talks puerile pish!

44 minutes ago, BuddieinEK said:

Thanks Faither.
I stand corrected.

Re last word, trust me, many a time I have let him have it as he always needs it.

Sometimes though, it's fun to play with the wean.

I stopped for long enough for the sake of others, and to be honest, I'm getting tired of him already!

I think you misread that bit, but thank you for the spelling correction.

I will try to remember he talks puerile pish!

I can only remember the once after your begging. Certainly not ‘many times’ 

you stopped for others benefit - not all heroes 

the ‘getting tired’ point will no doubt turn out to be another lie & you’ll continue/ be back to your obsession once more. 

So WTF was the need for 100 or so posts of my dad's bigger than yours post for.

Forget the past, live for today.

Well, unless that list dicky gets let out the sin bin. Now he is a prick. [emoji14]
The voice of reason [emoji106].

In one swing of a sledgehammer, you've eloquently obliterated Baz' continuance of anti smisa and bitter about proposal to smithereens.

I need say no more [emoji2][emoji482]

2 hours ago, cockles1987 said:

Nice simple statement with the thumb up for clarification.

So all that was needed was.....

So WTF was the need for 100 or so posts of my dad's bigger than yours post for.

Forget the past, live for today.

Well, unless that list dicky gets let out the sin bin. Now he is a prick. emoji14.png

I blame Ricky for throwing the grenade in🤣... And BEK’s lies about ignoring me obviously 

To quote many other posters though. If you don’t like it, no one is making you read or comment. The thread had been dead for best part of a month before this. It becoming active again has no impact on anyone that doesn’t want to get involved 

35 minutes ago, cockles1987 said:

There's absolutely nothing wrong with anyone asking questions about what SMISA are doing and nothing wrong with giving what you think is a good answer to the questions.

But let's leave out the rest of the crap buds. Most of you that have been replying recently have the best interest of the buy out in mind.

I even like BtB questions, as they also provide another angle that is welcome in my opinion for scrutiny from folk that aren't members to the buy out. I believe BtB is a shareholder and others that are just the same as us all fans/supporters the input and thoughts are just as important moving forward for the betterment of our club.

Then unfortunately we have others that have just been proved to be dummy spitters or just plain lying to stir things.

Here endeth my election speech. emoji23.png

Appreciate what you’re saying but I think it ignores the point that some people don’t mind this back and forth. There’s absolutely no issue with it IMO & like I say, people that don’t like it can just ignore it. 

Comments like the above assume there is something fundamentally wrong with arguing in this way on fan forums. There’s not.