Value For Money

BuddieinEK

On 9/15/2019 at 1:55 PM, bazil85 said:

I don’t think it’s very likely our wage budget will be in the region of 2.5 million. Last season a rough estimate based on this would put us in at a wee bit over 1 million, consistent with ‘six figure sum’ and ‘10% increase’ quoted. 

You were correct for once, it was £3,273,785 - 10% of player budget LMFAO! :lol:

The difference in tickets available is roughly 900. I didn’t think they had fully sold out (someone suggested they had but didn’t provide evidence of this) but for ease let’s assume they did. 

900 fans X 3 games X £20 (reduced as an estimate for concessions) £54,000. Minus the expenses I have previously quoted and given our average player wage, the money would likely cover their wages until end of the season 

turns out I wasn’t :rolleyes:

In public relations and politics, spin is a form of propaganda, achieved through knowingly providing a biased interpretation of an event or campaigning to persuade public opinion in favor or against some organization or public figure.

GLS was spinning and you are the most naïve man on the planet! 

2 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

You were correct for once, it was £3,273,785 - 10% of player budget LMFAO! :lol:

GLS was spinning and you are the most naïve man on the planet! 

The desperation is real, to the extent we now don’t pay staff any money, they all work for free & our total wage commitment goes to players 😂😂😂

Also let’s not forget it’s full year accounts & we know we had to pay off & bring in a lot of players. GLS comment was regarding allowing a 10% increase to the player budget allowed, it wasn’t regarding the mitigation to sort the mess Stubbs left. yet again calls GLS & DN liars. Entitled to your opinion but shameful in mine. 

Edited by bazil85

Just now, bazil85 said:

The desperation is real, to the extent we now don’t pay staff any money, they all work for free & our total wage commitment goes to players 😂😂😂

Also let’s not forget it’s full year accounts & we know we had to pay off & bring in a lot of players . yet again calls GLS & DN liars. Entitled to your opinion but shameful in mine. 

I said all along you'd be exposed as being naïve with your sycophantic posting when the Accounts came out and I was proved correct.  😂😂😂

Another false allegation, I said that GLS & DN were spinning not lying   😂😂😂 - you're the one who called GLS a liar, repeatedly, in a series of negative posts on the S&M :oohlala thread.  😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, Bud the Baker said:

I said all along you'd be exposed as being naïve with your sycophantic posting when the Accounts came out and I was proved correct.  😂😂😂

Another false allegation, I said that GLS & DN were spinning not lying   😂😂😂 - you're the one who called GLS a liar, repeatedly, in a series of negative posts on the S&M :oohlala thread.  😂😂😂

And you were completely wrong. Show me in the accounts where it details the wage budget given at the start of last season please? It doesn’t. Good effort but you are yet again shown as failing in a point. 

Wait so, behind the curve = failure. But saying they gave wrong information doesn’t = lying 😂😂

double standards again noted 

13 hours ago, bazil85 said:

Also let’s not forget it’s full year accounts & we know we had to pay off & bring in a lot of players. GLS comment was regarding allowing a 10% increase to the player budget allowed, it wasn’t regarding the mitigation to sort the mess Stubbs left. yet again calls GLS & DN liars. Entitled to your opinion but shameful in mine. 

Admin staff and the management team make up about half the employees.

I'd suggest that the players make up more than half the wage bill.

Let's be generous and say it;s 50-50.

That's £1.6m and I'm being VERY generous to you here.

Are you seriously suggesting that the OF bring in an extra £160k per season from 3 home matches?

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Admin staff and the management team make up about half the employees.

I'd suggest that the players make up more than half the wage bill.

Let's be generous and say it;s 50-50.

That's £1.6m and I'm being VERY generous to you here.

Are you seriously suggesting that the OF bring in an extra £160k per season from 3 home matches?

GLS confirmed it allowed a 10% increase on our player budget for the season. I choose to believe him, you and others are welcome to choose not to. But these figures don’t remotely invalidate the claim. 

That total figure will surely include having to pay off players throughout the season & bringing in new one’s, given the train wreck left by Stubbs. That doesn’t impact GLS comments on allowance to increase the player budget by 10% 

very significant income that could have a very real impact on any given season in the SP. 

Very generous from the Oakster - throw in the fee paid for Heaton which would obviously have come from the player budget and it was definitely more. Of the Stubbsy pay-offs only King & Kpekawa deals longer than 1 year so we can safely assume the "10% of player budget" was just spin from our beloved Chairman.   😂😂😂

Poor Baz, he must wait outside GHR preparing to throw himself under whatever GLS is driving that day.   😂😂😂

The person whose ideas were exposed as nonsense on the publishing of the Accounts as I predicted in April is Baz who is in his last post (not very) subtly repositioning the extra income from 10% of player budget to could be significant. Could be I'm LMFAO!   😂😂😂

End of story unless Baz comes up with some new nonsense as far as I am concerned!  😂😂😂

Edited by Bud the Baker

4 hours ago, Bud the Baker said:

Very generous from the Oakster - throw in the fee paid for Heaton which would obviously have come from the player budget and it was definitely more. Of the Stubbsy pay-offs only King & Kpekawa deals longer than 1 year so we can safely assume the "10% of player budget" was just spin from our beloved Chairman.   😂😂😂

Poor Baz, he must wait outside GHR preparing to throw himself under whatever GLS is driving that day.   😂😂😂

The person whose ideas were exposed as nonsense on the publishing of the Accounts as I predicted in April is Baz who is in his last post (not very) subtly repositioning the extra income from 10% of player budget to could be significant. Could be I'm LMFAO!   😂😂😂

End of story unless Baz comes up with some new nonsense as far as I am concerned!  😂😂😂

A player budget is different from money released to correct issues with the team we have (including the several January signings). But don't let me get in the way of you calling our chairman a liar, with my simple reality. 

As predicted by me, the accounts wouldn't tell us anything because they would be a total figure and include all the firefighting after the Stubbs mess. You also predicted the income wouldn't be six figures. In both instances, you were wrong. 

Edited by bazil85