Value For Money

BuddieinEK

19 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

Again your lack of ability to let this go from years ago says more about you than it does him. He made an error in judgement before ending up as the chairman of a football club for the first time & decided that approach was best for our return season to the SP & ongoing 

As for ‘bite his ass’ how exactly? Apart from a few people crying on social media I see very little impact. It’s already been proven wrong your claim we could be 400-500 season tickets down this season & our last two seasons sales have been higher than any other time at the new stadium. 

I know he said it in the paper, as for at many other meetings, you haven’t exactly got a reputation for the truthful so excuse me if I don’t take your word for it. If others want to confirm it fine. This is where you fall down, I’m not saying it isn’t true, I’m saying you have zero reputation in being trusted to be truthful on here  

He did not lie, the funds were ring-fenced and he gave fans a voice to change that. Something they voted comfortably for. Your issues with democracy that doesn’t suit your agenda is clear, must be a Lib Dem supporter. :rolleyes:

lets also not forget you cancelled your membership when less than 1% of SMISA members backed a proposal you were in favour of 🤣

So are you now suggesting its actually the Hundrerds of St Mirren fans who Scott gave his (now proven) false assurances to who were in fact THE LIARS..?

that is what you are saying by your continued 'Negative' stance on the facts. Scott lied.... and when the club acvounts are made public its possible he will be exposed for Lying again to justify the first lie..?

but hey, happy you didnt dissapoint and cave in to reality bud. Lol

3 hours ago, bazil85 said:

He did not lie, the funds were ring-fenced and he gave fans a voice to change that. Something they voted comfortably for. Your issues with democracy that doesn’t suit your agenda is clear, must be a Lib Dem supporter. :rolleyes:

It was not in his gift to give "the fans a voice to change that"

LPM & others have suggested Mr Scott controls SMISA's funds, your statement corroborates that belief.

3 hours ago, Lord Pityme said:

So are you now suggesting its actually the Hundrerds of St Mirren fans who Scott gave his (now proven) false assurances to who were in fact THE LIARS..?

that is what you are saying by your continued 'Negative' stance on the facts. Scott lied.... and when the club acvounts are made public its possible he will be exposed for Lying again to justify the first lie..?

but hey, happy you didnt dissapoint and cave in to reality bud. Lol

You spinning words doesn't change anything. He made an error in judgement and shouldn't have commented on the away tickets. It was years ago, let it go. Imagine people held you account to all your mistakes, we'd be here for days. 

There is zero evidence GLS has lied, you claiming he has is what's negative and it's no secret your frustration at someone you don't like leading us on a successful bid for fan ownership. Again spin away it won't change that. Same way as you either lied or didn't do any research on your claim we could be 400-500 season tickets down this season. 

I'm surprised you remember what reality is, it's a fair bit away from most of your posts. 

4 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

It was not in his gift to give "the fans a voice to change that"

LPM & others have suggested Mr Scott controls SMISA's funds, your statement corroborates that belief.

That's a very strange way to look at an opportunity an voting majority of fans wanted to happen. Unless you can show something regarding breaching his regulatory responsibilities it seems like it was in his gift to give the fans a choice. 

GLS does not control SMISA funds, a no vote and he wouldn't be able to touch them. 

lets also not forget you cancelled your membership when less than 1% of SMISA members backed a proposal you were in favour of 🤣

whilst your head is spinning with the glory of your statement quoted, remind us how many members actually voted against it?

Just to keep your feet on the ground, it was 0.4% more than who voted for the proposal. Less of a margin to overturn than that of Brexit :D.

4 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

whilst your head is spinning with the glory of your statement quoted, remind us how many members actually voted against it?

Just to keep your feet on the ground, it was 0.4% more than who voted for the proposal. Less of a margin to overturn than that of Brexit :D.

Which tells me there is absolutely no mandate or interest in the subject being presented again. My prediction on the subject from practically the first day. My point to LPM is he has no will for democracy because most voting members consistently disagree with him. 

This was highlighted in his truly shameful approach with the Christmas meals vote. It didn't pass, SMISA proposed something additional for a small amount of money since it's such a good cause, LPM immediately changes his mind on given money for community benefit. 

3 minutes ago, bazil85 said:

That's a very strange way to look at an opportunity an voting majority of fans wanted to happen. Unless you can show something regarding breaching his regulatory responsibilities it seems like it was in his gift to give the fans a choice. 

GLS does not control SMISA funds, a no vote and he wouldn't be able to touch them. 

Remind me again, did you or did you not post this,

He did not lie, the funds were ring-fenced and he gave fans a voice to change that. Something they voted comfortably for.

what right did he have to give fans a "voice to change" to use SMISA' ringfenced money? (that's rhetorical! he had no right but it is what you said).

As usual, you are posting utter shite and when called out on it, you go all flippy floppy with your excuses.

Your credibility diminishes quicker than a politicians with the unadulterated pish you post.

1 minute ago, Kombibuddie said:

Remind me again, did you or did you not post this,

what right did he have to give fans a "voice to change" to use SMISA' ringfenced money? (that's rhetorical! he had no right but it is what you said).

As usual, you are posting utter shite and when called out on it, you go all flippy floppy with your excuses.

Your credibility diminishes quicker than a politicians with the unadulterated pish you post.

I have never said he had no right, if you're claiming there is no right to democratic change within SMISA, please post where he has breached regulations. You should also be following whistleblowing if you genuinely believe this by the way. 

Yet again my posts are completely consistent. As usual I sense bitterness from a small number of the minority of SMISA voting members... 

If you were a politician and you were anti-democracy, wonder what kind of ideology that would make you...  

I have never said he had no right, if you're claiming there is no right to democratic change within SMISA, please post where he has breached regulations. You should also be following whistleblowing if you genuinely believe this by the way. 
Yet again my posts are completely consistent. As usual I sense bitterness from a small number of the minority of SMISA voting members... 
If you were a politician and you were anti-democracy, wonder what kind of ideology that would make you...  
More utter garbage as you spin round and round.

Go back & read what we have both written.

I'll wait until you stop spinning, might give you a chance of recognising what pish you are posting.

Soon be in the urban dictionary as

Bazil Bollocks
The ability to post nonsense on a forum then spin furiously to avoid acknowledging what you've posted is utter shite.

1 minute ago, Kombibuddie said:

More utter garbage as you spin round and round.

Go back & read what we have both written.

I'll wait until you stop spinning, might give you a chance of recognising what pish you are posting.

Soon be in the urban dictionary as

Bazil Bollocks
The ability to post nonsense on a forum then spin furiously to avoid acknowledging what you've posted is utter shite.

It isn't spin in the slightest, what I have wrote is completely consistent. "GLS does not control SMISA funds, a no vote and he wouldn't be able to touch them" "He gave fans a vote to change that" if that vote was no then see point one. Even for you, the desperation to show inconsistency is pretty low. 

My view is voting members were right to be given a choice on the point that I feel (and most other voters agreed) would benefit the club we are buying long-term. You can think it's nonsense to allow members to choose aspects of our financial spend that's fine (or maybe you just think the democratic approach is nonsense?). My view on it hasn't and will not change/ be spun. 

Look on the bright side, BTB miles ahead of target, league position, season ticket sales and crowds are all way ahead of when the GLS era started. Not to mention decent profits each year. What a great asset he has been for the club, surely that's more important than your personal view on how BTB funds are used? 

It isn't spin in the slightest, what I have wrote is completely consistent. "GLS does not control SMISA funds, a no vote and he wouldn't be able to touch them" "He gave fans a vote to change that" if that vote was no then see point one. Even for you, the desperation to show inconsistency is pretty low. 

My view is voting members were right to be given a choice on the point that I feel (and most other voters agreed) would benefit the club we are buying long-term. You can think it's nonsense to allow members to choose aspects of our financial spend that's fine (or maybe you just think the democratic approach is nonsense?). My view on it hasn't and will not change/ be spun. 

Look on the bright side, BTB miles ahead of target, league position, season ticket sales and crowds are all way ahead of when the GLS era started. Not to mention decent profits each year. What a great asset he has been for the club, surely that's more important than your personal view on how BTB funds are used? 

Shite! shite! & more shite

"He gave" is the clue there.

I've told you already, it wasn't his gift to give SMISA members a vote to use their money.

3 or 4 times it's been pointed out & you just spout more utter shite.

Nurse.......

You spinning words doesn't change anything. He made an error in judgement and shouldn't have commented on the away tickets. It was years ago, let it go. Imagine people held you account to all your mistakes, we'd be here for days. 

There is zero evidence GLS has lied, you claiming he has is what's negative and it's no secret your frustration at someone you don't like leading us on a successful bid for fan ownership. Again spin away it won't change that. Same way as you either lied or didn't do any research on your claim we could be 400-500 season tickets down this season. 

I'm surprised you remember what reality is, it's a fair bit away from most of your posts. 

"Years ago"?

he doubles down on his lie each pre season in a statement! Dont you realise Its never going away until the lie is reversed!

he has repeatedly lied to the support. Fact!

2 minutes ago, Kombibuddie said:

Shite! shite! & more shite

He gave" is the clue there.

I've told you already, it wasn't his gift to give SMISA members a vote to use their money.

3 or 4 times it's been pointed out & you just spout more utter shite.

Nurse.......

Giving the option for SMISA members to support a club improvement idea is not the same as him being in control of SMISA funds ffs, what desperate nonsense! :P If the vote was a no, what kind of 'control' would GLS have over getting that money?

Also please remember It all stemmed from an ask by the club to put the option out there, SMISA were the ones in control of actually agreeing the vote, they could have easily said no to a vote if they thought that was the right call and GLS would be powerless to take it further.

You really dislike all this success in moving the club to fan ownership the GLS/ SMISA era is having don't you? :P

2 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

"Years ago"?

he doubles down on his lie each pre season in a statement! Dont you realise Its never going away until the lie is reversed!

he has repeatedly lied to the support. Fact!

He made an era in judgement and it isn't reflected in the way the club is handling those home games. That isn't doubling down on a lie, you're just bitter. 

You also don't know if you speak for a majority on this opinion (remember you never have regarding SMISA & rarely for other aspects of the club so why would this time be different?).

You can say it isn't going away (let's be honest it pretty much does inbetween those games) until it's reversed but it ignores the fact you are absolutely powerless in stopping it or GLS so far successful term as our chairman. Must hurt :P

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

What profit?

Our accounts every year since GLS came in have recorded a profit. 

Giving the option for SMISA members to support a club improvement idea is not the same as him being in control of SMISA funds ffs, what desperate nonsense! [emoji14] If the vote was a no, what kind of 'control' would GLS have over getting that money?
Also please remember It all stemmed from an ask by the club to put the option out there, SMISA were the ones in control of actually agreeing the vote, they could have easily said no to a vote if they thought that was the right call and GLS would be powerless to take it further.
You really dislike all this success in moving the club to fan ownership the GLS/ SMISA era is having don't you? [emoji14]

I agree [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] what you post, as well as being utter shite, is laughable.

All baz needed to say was "Oops I used the wrong phrase. I shouldn't have said that GLS GAVE smisa the chance to vote because that would be ridiculous. GLS can't give what he doesn't control or own. What I meant was ..." and two whole page of shite could have been avoided.

Of course when someone has the IQ of a crayon (copyright BEK) you can expect little else but rank stupidity.

Edited by oaksoft

I know you’re another one hurting at not being able to show any lies or conflicting information from me. The desperation is showing. :rolleyes:
I've never called you a liar that I recall and i'm certainly not hurting but thanks for your concern.

Conflicting information?? It's mostly shite what you post.

I am an optimist though, i hope one day, you post something of value to a discussion. Won't hold my breath but will remain hopeful.

Keep trying sweet cheeks, one day, it'll happen for you [emoji2]