All Our Yesterdays

shull

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

FB_IMG_1673565951963.jpg.7971def2c19778dc5f0daf5b937344ba.jpg

Witnessed many Saints victories here .

Glorious celebrations in the Main Stand, the Wee Dublin End and especially their Cowshed.

Lasting memories.

Had a horrible defeat there also . Lost 3-0 in March 1977 which signalled the end of Fergie's Furies 28 Match unbeaten League run .

We quickly got over it.

In Benidorm now. Took a bus trip up the road to Calpe and spotted a couple getting off the bus. Noticed the bloke had a Mechelen sweatshirt on so I got talking to him. Turns out he was their physio for 34 years, now retired. His face lit up when I mentioned saints. "Ah St Mirren". You could see the memories flooding back as he started to reminisce. He told me many of his mates regard their Paisley trip as their best ever.

On 1/18/2023 at 7:58 PM, john scott said:

In Benidorm now. Took a bus trip up the road to Calpe and spotted a couple getting off the bus. Noticed the bloke had a Mechelen sweatshirt on so I got talking to him. Turns out he was their physio for 34 years, now retired. His face lit up when I mentioned saints. "Ah St Mirren". You could see the memories flooding back as he started to reminisce. He told me many of his mates regard their Paisley trip as their best ever.

Are you sure he didn't say, "Only trip"? 🙄