All Our Yesterdays

shull

• 4 weeks later...

4 minutes ago, billyg said:

I knew you would recognise that place ! The Flying Cider Flagon.com 😂

5 minutes ago, billyg said:

I knew you would recognise that place ! The Flying Cider Flagon.com 😂

I remembered it because me and Neil went to a game against them a good few year’s ago and in the pub before the game a local pulled a ferret out of his pocket, sat it on the bar and fed it crisps.

37 minutes ago, billyg said:

Guessing at Muirton before the terracing ?

We’re you at the game at Muirton Billy,St Johnstone v Motherwell after our game at Tannadice got postponed late on? Polis didnae  know what way to look with 3 sets of fans there 😂 

58 minutes ago, HSS said:

We’re you at the game at Muirton Billy,St Johnstone v Motherwell after our game at Tannadice got postponed late on? Polis didnae  know what way to look with 3 sets of fans there 😂 

I was John , they let us in at the back of the main stand , and took us round the track to the covered terracing. Wouldn't be allowed in a million years now !

That was the day I lost all respect for J McLean. Game was postponed at 2:50 and there were thousands of supporters milling about outside. Toshie gave McLean pelters over the late postponement and McLean responded with "F**k  off back to Paisley" , very nice !