Junior Morias

56 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

What a stupid thing to say..would like any Saints player to score and get a win...

56 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

What a stupid thing to say..would like any Saints player to score and get a win...

OK.. I don't want any of them to score. Hope that makes you feel better. 

My take on this from what Ricky posted.

As a new striker (a position in the team employed to score goals for St Mirren) it’s always good to get your first goal as soon as possible.
This gives the lad and the support confidence in his abilities. I would be more than happy to see both our new strikers score this weekend, however I’d gladly take (and I’m sure Ricky would agree) any of the Saints players scoring if we get 3 points.
That’s the way I read it for what it’s worth.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
To be honest I'd forgotten about their nuclear plant, we used to have glowing times with sellafield fairly closeby[emoji846]
I've worked in some strange places over the years. Think I may have even seen a scud launcher in Cumbria one time, though that might have been due to...... [emoji44]

You'll need to read my memoirs after I die for that story. [emoji23]

7 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

I've worked in some strange places over the years. Think I may have even seen a scud launcher in Cumbria one time, though that might have been due to...... emoji44.png

You'll need to read my memoirs after I die for that story. emoji23.png

5 hours ago, HSS said:

When is it coming out?

Can I pre order a copy? 

25 minutes ago, Gosport Buddie said:

Boreham Wood fans seem very excited , on Twitter , to be getting Junior back.  Just checked his wikipedia,20 goals in 70 apps for them in 2 previous spells. Maybe they played him as a No9 rather than out wide?

Junior is probably a 'Star Man' at that level. It is English 5th tier after all.

ETA. When he played for them last time, they were actually in the 6th tier

Edited by Prague Buddie

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...